Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 69

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Life went on much as normal. Mark and Victoria found their relationship deepening still further. Not only did they still often speak as one but also they found themselves thinking as one. Equally, in conversation with others, one might produce a complete non sequitur but the other picked it up without a pause.

Mark found too that a similar empathy as his one with Serena evolved. Victoria, with her relationship with Rupert, went further and was always aware of Mark's moods, even at a distance. There were a couple of occasions at work when he was frustrated at not being able to arrange things as he considered properly. Victoria felt his frustration, rang him and, because he was able to let off steam to her, helped him to return to the problem more rationally.

Their sex life developed too. They were not interested in exotic positions but they became increasingly aware of each other's eroticism, erogenous zones and body language. Mark discovered that Victoria liked pressure and tickling on and around her anus. That led to more rear entry couplings but they still preferred the intimacy of the missionary position. Victoria learned that Mark enjoyed his prostate being stimulated through his perineum. She rarely did it because Mark never really needed extra stimulation but, if she was tired or sore, she used the technique to bring him off more quickly. They learned how to increase and prolong each other's pleasure too. While Victoria still on occasions enjoyed being ravished, as she termed it, they both found a long drawn out episode of conversation interspersed with tender lovemaking to be what they enjoyed most and what was the truly satisfying. If their minds as well as their bodies were entwined they found it more rewarding.

The Christmas problem was resolved over the weekend of Victoria's birthday. The headquarters would be taking block leave from after duties Tuesday 23rd December until First Parade Wednesday 7th January. The Collinses, including Rupert, and Mark would drive up to Craig Hill on 23rd, spend Christmas and Boxing Day there. They, less Victoria, would go on home on 27th. Victoria and the Bowers would go to The Grange on 31st and the Bowers, less Mark would go home on 2nd January. The Tidworth bunch would go back there on 6th January. Included in the arrangements was the agreement to reverse things the following year.

Christmas at Craig Hill was a joy to all. Both families were together and the parents, best friends as they were, enjoyed each others' company enormously. They laughed and teased each other ceaselessly. Rupert and Serena had a wonderful time flirting with each other but Serena decided that Rupert did not match up to Mark and gently pushed him away. Over-riding everything was Mark and Victoria's love. It brightened and put a shine on anything and everything that anyone else did or thought.

On Boxing Day morning Victoria drifted into the kitchen still basking in a night of tender but passionate lovemaking to find both mothers there.

Her mother took her in her arms and kissed her. "Thank you," she whispered, "for the love you both radiate and share with us. We're all happier because of you two."

Victoria hugged her convulsively.

She turned to Elspeth who, for once, was speechless and just stood there with her arms open wide. Victoria fell into them.

"My little darling," murmured Elspeth into her hair. "I ... we ... Oh, my precious daughter!"

The New Year celebrations were slightly less emotional but David swung her off the floor and gave her a smacking kiss. "The year my Little Bit becomes my daughter!" he whispered in her ear.

To say that life went on thereafter as usual was not entirely true. Planning for the wedding took up much of Frances's and Victoria's time: guest lists, caterers, dresses for Victoria and Serena, flowers. Victoria was quite keen on Mark being married in uniform and having a guard of honour. That was quashed by her parents and Mark. It was a fashion generated by the war and Mark was not on a regular commission.

As was the custom of the day, the bride's parents determined the total number of guests they were prepared to cater for and then allocated a number of guests for the groom's family. The Bowers did not have a big problem with their allocation. They went no further than cousins and their parents, which amounted to twelve. There were some great aunts and uncles who added another five. Then there were Mark's godparents and their offspring, another fifteen. Mark added the Richardsons, the Holdsworths, the Insteads, the Wickenses, James Whitworth as Best Man, Dickie Valentine and their partners plus twelve from the battalion plus their partners. He also invited Alison and her husband, the jeweller and his wife (Mark did indeed buy the wedding ring from him), Edward Mills, the Garrison Mess Secretary, and his wife, David and Daphne Stevens, Mike Rawlins and his wife and three more members of the headquarters staff and their families. Mr and Mrs Protheroe, Serena's former headmistress were also on Mark's list. Inevitably Sergeant and Mrs Roberts, Corporal Stevens and Corporal Richards were included on both their lists. Victoria had a brainwave and asked Mrs Grimthorpe to do the cake suggesting that she might like to add some brandy. Mrs G and her husband as well as several from the village and roundabout were also invited.

The Collinses, in addition to family and close friends (including Harry and Jean Whitty), invited many of Anthony's fellow senior officers. Mark observed wryly that he hoped the Russians did not choose Saturday 3rd of April to attack. "Pooh!" said Anthony. "It'd give the more junior officers the chance to show their initiative."

Despite being under age Mark was able to get, with Anthony's permission, a married quarter and took it over before he and the Collinses moved up to Yorkshire for the wedding. Frances and Victoria went the preceding weekend but Anthony and Mark did not go until the Thursday. This was so that Mark with only a fortnight's leave left could still take Victoria on a ten-day honeymoon.

The wedding day dawned dark and forbidding but by lunchtime the clouds had cleared and it was a beautiful Spring day. The girls had spent the day before arranging flowers in the church and it looked wonderful. Sergeant Roberts had had a talk with Frances and insisted that as well as attending the wedding the staff would assist the family in any way they could. Frances in turn insisted they stay at the Grange. Both she and Anthony were deeply touched.

The bride entered on her father's arm to the Ave Maria. That sight almost made Mark choke with emotion. The vision of his tiny bride in an ivory dress, her eyes shining like headlights through her veil, brought tears to his eyes. They held hands gazing into each other's eyes throughout the service. The vicar gave a mercifully short sermon. The same soloist sang the Laudate Dominum from Mozart's Vespers during the signing of the register. Then Victoria and Mark came back down the aisle to the Wedding March from Aida. Her smile was dazzling and Mark's stretched from ear to ear. Even though they acknowledged their guests they were quite clearly completely caught up in each other. Mark's arm pinioned hers to his side and they kept glancing at each other in total synchronisation.

They had to let go of each other in the reception line as so many people wanted hugs. When the last guest had gone past they fell into each other's arms.

"Keep the goops till later," growled Anthony. "Duty calls."

Victoria turned to him. "Yes, Daddy. Sorry! It's just that I was overwhelmed by the warmth and affection of everybody."

He smiled lovingly at her. "You both deserve it," he said.

She and Mark moved among their guests each introducing the other to relatives and friends unmet. After a further half hour Anthony tipped him the wink and Sergeant Roberts in his best parade ground voice bellowed, "Ladies and Gentlemen." An immediate silence fell.

"Nothing like a little discipline," said Anthony with a smile. There was an appreciative chuckle from everyone. "However, knowing how much talking you've all still got to do I'll be brief. And this is a speech that Mark hasn't got a copy of in his pocket." There was another chuckle. "I won't embarrass Victoria with stories of her childhood because Mark knew her then. On the other hand there was a gap of four years when they didn't see each other at all. Momentarily, at the end of that gap, he did not recognise the little urchin grown into a beautiful young woman. He did not know either that four years previously that little urchin had decided he was going to marry her. I have always been aware that Victoria possessed many talents but not that she was such an astute judge of men. When Mark became my ADC I soon realised what an exceptional young man he is." There were some 'Hear, Hears'. "Victoria selected him when she was only fourteen. Mark, Frances and I couldn't be happier to have you as our son-in-law. We too have grown to love you and admire you. So may I ask you all to raise your glasses to my darling and talented daughter? Ladies and Gentlemen, the bride."

There was prolonged applause and conversation started again. Sergeant Roberts bellowed again and the crowd fell quiet.

"Thank you, Dad," said Mark. There was a burst of applause. "First of all, for your kind words about me. Believe me, everyone, I've found a second lot of parents. I love them both dearly. Secondly, for your kindness in not embarrassing Victoria, my wife no less. I don't think you did her justice though. Yes, she is beautiful, stunningly so. Yes, she is talented but she's a lot more. She's wise. She's funny. She can speak knowledgeably about everything as far as I can see. She's vivacious and charming. And, most important of all, she loves me of all people." There were cheers, some of them ribald from the Green Howards area. Mark grinned. "What you don't know, and I'm not, I promise, trying to blow my own trumpet, is that when Victoria made the decision to marry me five years ago, my sister, Serena, told her that she would have to match up when the time came. Serena is Victoria's bridesmaid. She gave Victoria permission to move in for the kill. As a kid I tolerated her. These days I love her very, very dearly. She has supported me, scolded me, advised me and loved me. She has and is doing the same for Victoria and that is why she is the only bridesmaid. Victoria has many friends of whom she is very, very fond but only Serena has given her such love and support. So I would ask you all to raise your glasses to a very, very special bridesmaid."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.