Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 68

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Alison welcomed Mark back warmly.

"Any crises?" he asked.

"No. It was very quiet and there's nothing new to deal with."

"Wonderful. I've written some reports that I'm going to ask the general to check. When he's had a go, would you type them for me?"

"Of course."

Mark gave Anthony the reports to read to and comment on when he arrived. Half an hour later he was called in.

"Mark, thank you for these reports. I'm totally happy with them and haven't changed a word. When are you going to ask the recipients to come back with answers?"

"I thought a week, General."

"Fine and thank you, Mark, for the whole trip. It went like clockwork and you did your best to keep the girls amused."

"Vested interest, General," Mark answered with a grin. "The only thing that caught me on the hop was that Guard of Honour but you handled it so superbly that the tone of the whole visit was set."

Anthony chuckled. "It did work out quite well, didn't it?" Mark nodded enthusiastically. "It was naughty of Peter not to warn you though and we'll be able to tease Chris when he gets here about being browbeaten by his adjutant and RSM."

"You know they're taking over their quarter on Friday?"

"Yes, so does Frances so you can relax."

"Thank you, General."

Life returned to routine. Jean Whitty invited them to dinner on Friday 6th November and Mark was able to buttonhole her with his plot for Victoria's birthday. Jean was thrilled that she was going to get the horse she longed for and enthusiastically agreed to delivering Patch at half past eight on 22nd. They would then take him to Everleigh where he would be stabled. Free, she insisted.

Serena and Mark's parents arrived on 20th. Serena spent the next day at Everleigh with Victoria while her parents had a restful day with Frances. Serena was most impressed with the stables and with the way Jean ran them.

As his parents were staying Mark was having all meals in the main house. On the Friday night Frances had said breakfast would be at eight-thirty so everyone duly turned up on time except Victoria who was still coming downstairs and missed the horsebox's arrival.

Everyone kissed her good morning and wished her a happy birthday.

"Darling, would you come with me? I've got a little surprise for you," Mark asked. He led Victoria by the hand to his flat with everyone else following closely and excitedly behind. He flung open the door triumphantly. Victoria stared. Everything was the same as usual.

"What... ?" she said non-plussed.

"Oh Lord," exclaimed Mark. "It must have got out. Quick!"

He rushed out of the back door and flung himself to one side. Victoria, hot on his heels, stopped dead in her tracks. There stood Patch, flanked by Jean and Harry, facing her with a huge card round his neck saying "Happy Birthday Mistress Victoria." Her eyes filled with tears and her face contorted with emotion.

"Oh God!" she whispered. "Patch! My lovely, lovely Patch! I don't believe it."

She walked forward slowly with her hands outstretched. Patch nickered in greeting. She reached up in slow motion to take his face in her hands and gazed up at him. Patch blew gently at her. She pulled his head down and pecked him on the nose. Patch snorted and lifted his head sharply and nodded it in embarrassment. Victoria ran her right hand down his neck and then turned to face everybody, tears still streaming down her face.

She looked at all the smiling faces and then with another sob ran to Mark and leapt into his arms, burying her face in his neck, her legs round his waist and now crying uncontrollably. Mark held her as the others looked on with indulgent smiles.

At length she calmed down enough to whisper, "Thank you, darling, thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't tell you ... Oh, darling, thank you. I love you so much."

"Both lots of parents had a hand in it too," he whispered back.

Her head started back and she looked at him open-mouthed. He nodded.

"Later!" she whispered and pushed away from him. She ran to Elspeth and enfolded her.

"Thank you so much, Mum!" she said and kissed her.

She dashed to David and leapt into his arms.

"You too, Dad. Thank you, thank you."

"My pleasure, Little Bit," said David returning her kiss.

She ran on to Frances. Hugging her tightly she said, "Oh, Mummy, I can't tell you what this means to me. Thank you, Mummy."

Then on to Anthony with another leap. "Daddy, darling. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you."

Smiling, Anthony held her away from him. "It's all my ADC's fault but I'm so happy for you, my sweet."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'll deal with him."

She turned to Selena.

"Not guilty," said the latter hastily. "There's a little something on the breakfast table for you."

Victoria was so happy she still kissed her on the lips. Then she turned to Jean and Harry. She kissed them both and thanked them for aiding and abetting a wonderful surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.