Craig Hill
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

He was woken with a kiss. Victoria was leaning over him, her golden hair falling forward. She was gently stroking his forehead and running her fingers through his hair.

"Drat!" she said. "I didn't mean to wake you yet, darling, but I just couldn't resist kissing you."

She bent and kissed him sweetly again, her hair caressing his cheeks. Mark's arms went round her and she collapsed onto his chest.

"Oh, my darling man, alone with you at last without having to think about anybody else." She kissed him softly again. She pushed herself up on her elbows so that she could look at him. Her eyes were that deeper violet that spoke her love.

"I've been so proud of you this week. I've never seen you at work but I was very, very impressed. You were your natural, nice self to everyone: generals, their wives, your friends at Fallingbostel, the soldiers there. To think that so many people respect and like my man makes my heart burst with pride and love. Humility too, my sweet, that someone as special as you can love me as you do." She kissed him again.

"However," she continued, "you smell, so I'm going to give you a bath."

That really woke Mark up. "You don't have to do that," he exclaimed.

"I want to. I want to get to know your body again and what better way? Up you get and get undressed. I'll go and run the bath."

Mark did as he was told. Victoria came back into his bedroom and started to undress too.

"Can I help?" asked Mark.

"No, darling. Later." Her eyes sparkled. "I think you might get a chance, don't you."

"Hope so." Once again he was mesmerised by the sight of her naked body. "Beautiful," he murmured. "Utterly, bewitchingly beautiful."

Victoria smiled at him over her shoulder as she walked back into the bathroom with an exaggerated swing of her hips. "Come along, Mark," she teased.

She tested the water and told him to get in, knelt by the bath with her pert breasts jutting over the rim and soaped up a flannel. She turned his head to her and gently washed his face and then his neck and ears. She rinsed out the flannel and rinsed him off.

"Stand up," she ordered. "Turn towards me." She started to soap his chest without the flannel.

"Oh dear," she said sadly. "I'm not tall enough like this." Smiling widely she stepped into the bath and turned him to face her. She continued to soap him all the way down to the knees. Then she washed him with her hands taking infinite time and care of his tackle and the inside of his thighs. She was satisfied with the response.

"Lie down and rinse off," she instructed and knelt between his legs to help him get the soap off. Her mouth closed over his cock and she licked the head. She raised her head, licked her lips.

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully. "That needs a little more attention. Stand up again and face away from me"

She washed his back paying his bottom particular attention. She rubbed the soap in his crease and then gently washed it pausing to tickle his sphincter and immediately round it. Mark groaned. She smacked his bottom.

"No complaining from you, young man," she said.

"I wasn't," Mark protested. "I was..."

He was interrupted by another smack. "No complaining, I said."

Mark bit his lip to stifle his laughter.

Another smack. "Answer me when I speak to you," she commanded.

"Yes, Miss," he managed to blurt out.

Victoria stood again behind him and pressed her body against his. She carefully soaped his cock and balls again and then 'washed' them once more. Mark was not far from coming when she ordered him to lie down again. Once again she took him in her mouth but this time she kept going using her hand as well until he did come.

"Much better," she said. "Good boy."

"Woof!"

They both exploded with laughter.

They dried each other gently and in detail using their hands and lips to make sure they were dry. Mark kissed Victoria's lower lips.

"Ooh!" he exclaimed. "You're far from dry here. I think I'll have to give you a blow dry. Lie down." In no time he brought her to orgasm.

They returned to the bedroom and got dressed.

"Good Lord! Look at the time," said Mark. "Seven o'clock. Drinks time. What would you like, darling? Your usual?"

"I'll get it," said Victoria. "You just get yourself ready for me on the sofa."

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth Mark did as he was told. Moments later Victoria came back in with a huge smile carrying two wine glasses, a bottle of champagne and a corkscrew.

"Would you open it, darling?"

"Where did this come from?" Do I smell Dad?"

"Only because I bought it from him."

"Darling! Thank you. This is very extravagant of you. What's behind it?"

"Bribery."

"Go on."

"May I spend the night with you?"

"You don't have to give me champagne to ask that."

She giggled. "I thought it might take the edge off that priggish Bowers logic."

"You are a very cheeky wench but I love you and of course you may, my darling."

The room lit up then she looked solemn. "That's not the main reason I gave it to you. It's just an attempt to show you how much I love you and how proud and grateful I am."

"You've just been showing me that," Mark grinned. Her face fell. "Darling," he cried putting the bottle down, rising to his feet and taking her in his arms. "I don't mean it like that. I'm very, very touched and grateful."

She looked up at him beseechingly. "Really?"

"Really and truly. Thank you very much, darling. It's so sweet of you."

The smile returned. "Get on with it then," she said.

Mark turned his attention to the bottle but his mind was racing. "I've never known her react like that to a bit of teasing," he thought. "She must be wound as tight as a bowstring. I must never let that happen again I must talk to Serena about it." That reminded him that he had meant to ring his family.

The cork came out with a soft pop and he poured champagne into the two glasses. He handed one to Victoria and raised his. "To a sweet, beautiful and loving girl," he said. "Thank you again, darling."

She raised hers. "To my very, very special fiancé," she replied. They touched glasses and drank never taking their eyes from each other's.

There was a tap at the door. Mark opened it and there stood Sergeant Roberts. "Hallo, Sergeant Roberts," he said. "Come in. What can I do for you?"

"It's when you'd like your dinner, Sir. I didn't want to rush you with the champagne but at eight o'clock I have to be in the dining-room for the general and Mrs Collins."

"That's all right. Just leave it in a low oven and we'll come and get it when we're ready."

"I don't think that would be right, Sir. Not on your first night home."

"That's very thoughtful of you but we really will be all right."

"May I suggest, Sir, that I bring it in to you at about half past eight?"

Victoria, forestalling any further argument, clapped her hands happily. "That sounds wonderful, Sergeant Roberts. Yes please."

He smiled at Mark. "Very good, Miss," he said, gave flicker of a bow and left.

"What are you two up?" demanded Mark.

"Nothing, darling. He wants to welcome us home by bringing us our dinner and we shouldn't disappoint him."

"You're quite right, darling. I just didn't want to cause him any bother."

"If he thought you were he'd never have offered."

Mark smiled ruefully and took a sip of his champagne. "Right again," he said. "Now, what with all these treats I haven't rung home as I meant to do. Shall we do it together?"

"Ooh yes!"

Mark took the telephone off the shelf. The cable just reached to the corner of the kitchen table. He moved two chairs close to the corner and sat down.

"Come on," he said and started to dial.

Serena answered the phone.

"Hallo, my sweet," said Mark

There was no need for Victoria to have been sitting close with her ear to the side of the receiver.

"Mark, darling," came a shriek. "How lovely to hear you. You're back obviously. Did you have a good time? Did it go well? Did Victoria enjoy it? Is she with you? What did she and Frances do while you and Anthony were working?"

She paused for breath.

"Yes to all but the last and I'll let her tell you that."

Victoria giggled. Serena came back.

"I'm sorry. I was so thrilled to hear you I got carried away. I'm glad everything went well. Are you exhausted?"

"I didn't realise I was until I got back to my flat this afternoon and then just went zonk on my bed until I was woken with a kiss."

"Awww!"

Victoria chipped in. "He never really stopped working from early in the morning until late at night the whole week. He looked after Daddy as he's paid to do. He did his best for Mummy and me and then each day, and he doesn't know I know this, he wrote reports on that day. He's been brilliant, Serena love, and I'm so proud of him."

"Well done, my darling brother."

"Thanks. How are things with you?"

"Oh nothing spectacular but I have been doing some sketches for the extra loose boxes and the ménage which I'd like to show you, Victoria. When can I come and stay?"

Mark and Victoria smiled at each other. Serena was never one to beat about the bush.

"I'm not sure," said Victoria. "I haven't got my diary."

"How about your birthday?" asked Mark, "and we can have a party."

Victoria's face lit up. "What a brilliant idea! Twenty-second of November. How does that sound?"

"What day of the week is that?

Victoria looked blank.

"Saturday," said Mark.

"But come down early and go back on the Monday," she said recovering quickly.

"That sounds super. I'll ring you nearer the time. I suppose I'd better let you talk to Mum."

"Yes please, my sweet."

Goodbyes followed.

"Hello, darling. Did you get blown away? Dad and I could hear every word from the kitchen."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.