Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Inevitably they did not have to find breakfast for themselves. Anne was up and about and welcomed them cheerfully as they entered the kitchen. Victoria was adamant that Anne should not raise a finger, just point them in the direction of the cereal and the coffee. Inevitably it did not work out quite like that but was nevertheless a joint effort.

"So, Victoria, did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Immensely. Everyone was so welcoming and such fun. I'd been slightly worried about being the 'general's daughter' but instead I was 'Mark's fiancée'. I had a wonderful evening and my feet are still sore."

Anne laughed. "I'm not sure it was just being Mark's fiancée," she said. "You were quite the most beautiful girl there."

Victoria blushed. Mark smiled and nodded. "There was some quite strong competition too," he added.

"What?" said Victoria feigning outrage.

"But you still came out tops, my sweet."

She smiled at him. "But you're influenced."

Mark said nothing but smiled happily at her. Anne giggled.

"I know," said Victoria. "You're going to do a Daddy and call us goopy."

That was too much for Anne. She shrieked with laughter. "What a lovely word! No, you're not. You're just in love but don't press it on people."

"Thank you," they said together and collapsed with laughter.

"What's so funny about that?" asked Anne.

"We keep saying the same thing together," they both said and laughed again.

Anne looked at them and then laughed too. "Wonderful," she said. "Keep doing it."

At this stage Peter walked in. "Another party?" he asked.

"Yes, darling," said Anne. "These two are just one continuing party."

"Hmm," said Peter solemnly although his eyes gave him away, "I trust this isn't a frivolous affair."

Two sober faces with bright eyes turned to him. "Never," they said as one and then collapsed again with laughter.

Peter looked at them in amusement. "What's wrong with them?" he asked Anne.

"They keep speaking together in chorus and it gives them the giggles," she explained.

"We do speak separately sometimes," chortled Mark.

"Really?" chorused the Insteads whereupon all four collapsed in helpless giggles.

At midday they walked hand in hand to battalion headquarters to find the duty clerk reading a book.

"Hello, Corporal Tebbit," said Mark. "How are you?"

Corporal Tebbit leapt to his feet with a broad smile. "Very well, thank you, Sir. Great to see you and congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you, Corporal Tebbit. And this is my fiancée, Victoria Collins."

"Very pleased to meet you, Miss," said Corporal Tebbit his eyes agog.

Victoria smiled and held out her hand. "Glad to meet you too," she said. "Is there nobody in this battalion that my fiancé doesn't know?"

"Well, there are a few new 'uns since he left, Miss, but I reckon he still knows most of us."

"Do you mind if I make a couple of phone calls?" Mark asked.

"No, Sir. Go ahead."

Mark rang RAF Wildenrath and RAF Lyneham and confirmed their arrangements for tomorrow. He also confirmed that there would be no surprises like Guards of Honour. Victoria and Corporal Tebbit chuckled. He also rang Tidworth to confirm that there would be a car to meet them.

Happy that tomorrow was under control they made their way to the Officers' Mess, which was full of young officers and their partners from the night before.

"Ah!" said Dickie Valentine. "About time too! What can I get you to drink?"

"Lager, please, for both of us," said Mark.

"Oh, you've picked a good'un there. No fancy G and Ts. Victoria, you look lovely. How are the feet?"

"Killing me," smiled Victoria.

"Your fault entirely. Belle of the ball. You really ought to take more care of her, Mark."

"I wouldn't dare," said Mark.

"Ho!" chipped in James. "Under the thumb already, are we?"

"I've only got 'ickle fumbs," said Victoria in a baby voice and there was a roar of appreciative laughter.

James watched her. He had been captivated by her over the last two evenings. "Mark has got a winner," he thought. "I'm so happy for him because he deserves a girl like her." His mind turned to Jenny. She was a sweet girl and a lot of fun. She was pretty good in bed too but she was not as vibrant and quick-minded as Victoria. "I must do better," he thought.

When he managed to get Victoria alone for a moment he asked her, "What's Mark's sister like? Mark made her sound terrifying."

Victoria shrieked with laughter. "She is my very best friend," she said, "and is going to be my bridesmaid. She's taller than me, dark haired and stunningly beautiful. She'll tease you something wicked but there'll be no malice. You'll love her. Everyone does."

"Is Mark jealous of her?"

Victoria looked at him. "Why should he be?" she asked incredulously.

"Sorry. Wrong word. Very protective is really what I meant."

Victoria smiled understandingly. "Don't worry," she said. "He won't biff you on the nose because he knows you're all right. But they are very, very close and Heaven help anyone who treats her badly."

James nodded. "Rather what I'd expected," he said. "Heaven help anyone who upsets my sister but she's only sixteen."

"Old enough to be taken advantage of. How close are you?"

"Pretty but, with me out here and her at school in England, I don't see her that often."

"Do you write?"

"Not often."

"That might help."

James met her eyes. There was no teasing, just friendliness and warmth.

He reached for her hand and squeezed it. "Thank you, Victoria."

Victoria gave him one of her patent smiles. Quite unaware of it she had sealed a victory.

Lunch was a three-course meal including roast beef and Yorkshire pudding. What with the night before and the pre-lunch drinks Mark and Victoria were a bit sleepy afterwards. They made their farewells and walked back to the Insteads'.

Peter smiled at them. "Heavy lunch after the night before?" he asked.

They nodded wearily but happily.

"Go and sleep it off," he said. "We'll see you when we see you."

Victoria smiled gratefully at him.

They climbed the stairs and stopped outside Victoria's room. She pulled him in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.