Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 62

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Anthony and Mark did their business in the morning. It went well and General Arthur told Anthony that he thought Mark was living up to both their expectations.

"Your Victoria's picked a good 'un," he said.

Anthony smiled. "I think he has too," he said softly.

"Dead right! She's a lovely girl both to look at and talk to. You're a lucky chap, Anthony."

Anthony nodded happily.

In the meanwhile, Mary Davidson had been at work.

"What time are you expected at Fallingbostel?" she asked Frances.

"About five, I imagine. Mark's merely given us orders to be ready to move after lunch."

"So what are you going to do for two and a half hours?"

"Mark will have thought of something," said Victoria defensively.

"Of course he will. That's what he's paid to do. I'll bet it'll be pretty boring. Male minds lack imagination."

Frances and Victoria laughed.

"Poor darling," said Frances. "He hasn't done badly but we are a bit bored with sightseeing and healthy walks without the dogs."

"Mummy!" exclaimed Victoria loyally.

Frances smiled fondly at her. "Yes, darling?" she queried. "As I said, he hasn't done badly but frankly I don't want any more sight seeing and I don't find the endless heath round here particularly attractive, especially after yesterday afternoon."

Victoria smiled ruefully and nodded.

"Right!" said Mary triumphantly. "You'll stay here and we'll play tennis, have a cuppa and then we'll let you go."

Both Collins women smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you, Mary," they said together.

The four men arrived back and they all had lunch.

"What have you got planned for this afternoon, darling?" asked Victoria over coffee.

"Um," said Mark diffidently. "Nothing very exciting."

"Surely you've got something planned," said Frances, her eyes dancing.

"Well," said Mark, "I have but, as I say, it's not very exciting."

Anthony watched, his face alight with amusement.

"Sightseeing?" asked Victoria.

"No."

"Walking?" asked Frances.

"No."

"What?" they both asked together.

"Rowing on the river and a picnic tea."

Both girls were silenced temporarily.

"Are you suggesting that I should bend my back?" asked Anthony deadpan.

"Only if you wished to, General."

Anthony looked at him sternly. "Are you intimating that I might not be up to it?"

Mark looked at him equally solemnly. "Never, General, but I wouldn't wish to upset a delicious lunch."

"Cheeky bugger!"

"Yessir!"

There was a momentary pause and then everyone burst out laughing.

Mark grinned but was still unsure of which way this was going to go. Victoria saved him.

"Relax, darling. We're going to stay here and play tennis."

Mark's face lit up then fell.

"Who's going to play?"

"We all are," said Mary happily.

"Oh! Sorry! Fine!"

"What's the problem?" asked Victoria.

"I think you'd better leave me out," said Mark. "I can't play for toffee."

"I'll be your coach," said Victoria. "By the end of the afternoon you'll be up to Wimbledon standard."

"Or be sacked," said Anthony with a grin.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Miss," said Mark and smiled as everyone applauded.

"Well, that's settled," said Mary. "Does anybody need to borrow anything? I'm thinking of shoes mainly."

The visitors shook their heads.

They had a happy and hilarious afternoon. Mark was as bad as he had indicated but, under Victoria's forceful and loving tuition, showed considerable improvement by the end.

"If you teach riding as well as that we'll be millionaires," he said fondly.

"Pooh!" she replied pulling his head down and kissing his nose. "Billionaires. I'm much better at riding."

They left at half past four and arrived at the Green Howards barracks shortly after five. Mark was shocked to find a Guard of Honour drawn up.

"Sorry, General," he said. "I asked them to keep it low key and the Adjutant never even mentioned this."

"Don't worry," said Anthony. "Who's the Guard Commander?"

"Dickie Valentine, General."

Mark stepped out of the car and held the door for the general.

The Guard presented arms. Dickie saluted with his sword.

"Shoulder arms, please," said Anthony.

Dickie gave the order.

"Hello, Mr Valentine," said Anthony. "You've caught us on the hop. Do you want to send your boys away to change into civvies?"

Dickie did a double-take and then his face spread into a smile.

"No thank you, Sir. It doesn't matter what your dress is. You're our general so we dress our best."

Anthony looked hard at him for a moment but, detecting no flannel, smiled at him.

"I'd like to inspect your guard, Mr Valentine. Would you stand them at ease, please."

Again Dickie gave the orders and the Guard stood at ease.

"Stand Easy," Anthony ordered. "Now, Mr Valentine, please introduce me."

Anthony spent no less than a minute with each of the guard, finding out where they came from and then responding with something about their area of Yorkshire, whether they were married and how many children they had, whether their fathers had served before them and was delighted to find one whose father had been a wartime soldier, although not in the 6th Battalion.

Mark watched this masterly performance with admiration and was then rocked back on his heels when Anthony called Frances and Victoria out of the car.

"Guards of Honour," he said, "are military things and I am honoured that you turned out for me but, while I may be senior, I am still a Green Howard and a member of the family so I'd like you to meet my family. This is my wife, Frances, and this is my daughter, Victoria, who has, possibly mistakenly, decided to marry Captain Bowers here."

There were huge grins from the entire guard.

"Do you think she made the right decision?"

There were enthusiastic nods and then one voice said, "She 'adn't met me, Sir."

Mark grinned. "How many times have I told you, Morris, to engage brain before mouth?"

There was a roar of laughter from everyone.

Morris was completely unabashed. "I know, Sir," he said. "I wouldna 'ave stood a bloody chance. Welcome back, Sir, and best o'luck to yer both."

"Thanks," said both Mark and Victoria.

Anthony turned to Dickie. "Thank you, Mr Valentine," he said. "Please fall out the guard."

Dickie gave all the appropriate orders and Anthony returned their salute when they dismissed. He turned to Dickie.

"Thank you, Dickie," he said. "They and you were immaculate and I was surprised and very honoured. Sorry if I made it a bit informal."

"Never, Sir," said Dickie. "In half an hour's time you'd be able to lead a rebellion against Colonel Chris and win and that's saying something."

Anthony smiled and introduced the women properly.

Dickie was duly polite to Frances but, having shaken hands with Victoria, he turned to Mark and, clapping him on the shoulder, said, "I can't help but agree with Morris. Good to see you, Mark."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.