Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 57

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They sprang apart.

"Sergeant Roberts with dinner," whispered Victoria.

Mark nodded and went to open the door. "You've caught us on the hop," he said. "We haven't done a thing."

Sergeant Roberts smiled, put the two plates, which had covers over them, down on the table and moved over to the drawers. He collected two sets of cutlery and laid them on the table. He opened the cupboard and produced two wine glasses. He went to the fridge, got out the bottle of white wine, winced slightly, fished the corkscrew from the drawer and opened it, placing it on the table.

He smiled at them both. "I'll leave you, Sir and Miss, to sort out the napkins and the condiments," he said. "I'll be back with your sweet in a while," he added warningly.

They both smiled warmly at him. "Thank you," they said together.

Sergeant Robert's lips twitched but he held himself in check, gave a slight bow and left the flat.

They collapsed into each other's arms giggling uncontrollably. Finally they sat down to eat.

"You are a wonderful family," Mark said seriously. "The support I got from all of you today has been out of this world."

"That's because you're part of the family now."

"I think you'd have done it anyway."

"Possibly," Victoria shrugged. "Anyway, all that matters is that you've perked up again."

At that moment the telephone rang. Mark sighed and went to answer it.

"Serena, my sweet!"

"Yes. Everything went according to plan and we're shot of the swine."

"No, it wasn't pleasant but the Collins have been absolutely marvellous and I'm fine now."

"You bet. We're both in the middle of supper."

"All right, my sweet. I will. Oh, Victoria sends hers to you too. Be good. 'Bye."

He returned to the table. "You got the gist of that?"

Victoria nodded. "She did a Rupert on you, didn't she?"

Mark smiled. "Yes and I wonder when he's going to ring you."

"I doubt he will. You're the one who's been in a state."

"True. I thought that he might have picked up on your worries about running into Fitzmaurice and, knowing that today was the day of reckoning, rung to find how things went."

"No need. He knows I've relaxed."

Mark shook his head in wonder.

Sergeant Roberts brought in their pudding. It was a hot one, blackberry and apple pie with ice cream. It was no wonder that he had not brought in both courses together.

"Mm," said Victoria having taken a spoonful, "this is special. Hang on a mo."

She leapt up and dashed out to the kitchen. "Corporal Harris," she cried. "I love blackberry and apple but you have done something magic with this. It's heaven."

Corporal Harris's smile stretched from ear to ear. To be thanked by a beautiful girl was one thing, to be thanked while she took time off from eating and came out to tell him was another.

"Thank you, Miss Victoria. I'm glad you're enjoying it," was all he said.

"Are there seconds?"

"Depends on how much the general and Mrs Collins eat."

Victoria was tempted to go and bully her parents but decided against it. "If they leave any please can we have it?"

"Of course, Miss Victoria."

He got the full blast of one of her smiles and ducked his head to avoid embarrassment.

Victoria ran back to Mark's flat. "What was all that about?" he asked.

"I just had to tell Corporal Harris how good this blackberry and apple is and also see whether there were seconds."

Mark smiled in approval. "And?" he asked.

"All depends on the parents. Trouble is it's so good they'll probably pig themselves."

Mark laughed. "This is a new side to you, greedy guts."

"Guilty," she giggled. "You're allowed to stop me when I get fat."

In the kitchen there was another conversation.

"Don't let it go to your head, son," said Sergeant Roberts with a smile.

"I won't, Sarge, but who'd have thought that the general's daughter would come running out here in the middle of eating to tell me how good it was?"

"That's this family for you," said Sergeant Roberts. "There's nothing put on about them. They're just nice, natural people. The fact that he's a general means nothing as long as we show proper respect."

"Do you think Captain Bowers could fix it for me to stay until they go?"

"You could always ask him but don't forget that beautiful young lady belongs to him."

"Aw, get off, Sarge! I think I will though."

By this time Mark and Victoria were into goopy mode.

"You know what's going to happen, " said Mark. "Just as I take you in my arms Sergeant Roberts is going to appear with your parents' leftovers."

Victoria plonked herself on his knees. "He'll knock first," she said airily, "and we'll have time to disengage."

"That's a pretty military expression."

"Not surprising seeing I'm surrounded by bloody soldiers: bred by one and seduced by an other."

"I never seduced you."

"Yes you did, my darling, and at a very early age. Unwittingly possibly but how else could I have fallen in love with you?"

"It's the connotations of seduction."

She smiled mischievously at him. "Don't you think there might have been two guilty parties?"

Mark chuckled. "Definitely," he said and leant in to kiss her at which moment there was a knock at the door. "Foiled," he muttered but nevertheless gave her a peck and then went to open the door. Corporal Harris was standing there with a bowl containing quite a lot of blackberry and apple.

"Golly," said Mark. "Thank you, Corporal Harris. I think we'll struggle to polish off that lot even though it is utterly delicious."

Corporal Harris grinned. "I don't want to make you sick," he said.

"Not a chance," cried Victoria. "If we don't finish it tonight I'll have it for breakfast." The implication of what she had said dawned on her and she blushed scarlet. "I mean I'll be back for breakfast," she stammered.

Corporal Harris's grin widened. "Of course, Miss," he said.

"Cheeky bugger!" said Mark unable not to smile himself.

"Yessir!" said Corporal Harris happily. "Goodnight, Miss. Goodnight, Sir."

"Goodnight, Corporal Harris, and thanks," they chorused.

Victoria sat back on his knee. They both had second helpings but the pudding was nowhere near finished.

"Can I stay for breakfast?" Victoria asked, her eyes dancing.

"No, you wicked wench. You deserve a spanking for even suggesting it."

"Threat or promise?"

"Promise!" He whisked her off and the over his knee, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her knickers. He gazed at the beauty of her bottom and could not help but stroke it gently.

"How many do you think you deserve?" he whispered.

"I don't know, my Lord. Enough to make me come?"

"Very well," said Mark sternly joining her game.

He brought his hand down quite firmly on her right buttock. She squeaked in surprise. She had thought this was going to be a game of pat-a-cake. He delivered a similar blow to her left buttock. She squeaked again. He delivered three more apiece and then caressed her bottom. He ran his little finger between her legs. She was wet. He delivered three more to each cheek. She was panting. He stroked her again then gave her six more. By now she was keening as well as panting. He slid his thumb into her and pressed his forefinger on her clitoris. She came with a shriek and then lay across his lap sobbing but murmuring over and over again, "Mark darling, my darling Mark."

Mark stroked her bottom gently. He spread her cheeks carefully and ran his finger softly round her anus. She gasped, tightened her bottom and then relaxed again. He continued and then, using the flat of his finger pressed on her anus. She came again quietly but her tremors lasted a full half minute. Mark stroked her throughout. Finally, she lay still draped across his knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.