Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 54

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They got away after a leisurely breakfast, stopping as ever at the Yew Tree for lunch. They had a proper one rather than sandwiches as only Sergeant Roberts would be back. Corporal Stevens would not be in until Monday morning.

Victoria's hand quickly assumed its normal position on Mark's thigh. After some talk about the last ten days Victoria broached the subject of Mark's living arrangements.

"I think we're just going to have to grin and bear it, my darling," said Mark. " I'm going to hate not waking up to your softness and sweet smell."

"But why? Both sets of parents accepted that we were sleeping together so why not now?"

"We were both on holiday in the privacy of our parents' houses."

"So? We'll still be in the privacy of my parents' house."

"No, darling. Your father has house staff and, however loyal they are, one or both of them might make a mistake and then there'd be a scandal."

"I don't believe they would."

"Sergeant Roberts possibly not. He's a wise head on old shoulders but we would lose his respect and he might blow the gaff."

"Why would we lose his respect?"

"Because he believes in the officer class behaving properly."

"Pfft! What's improper about our behaviour?"

"Weren't you nervous about our parents' reaction, especially your father's? I know I was."

"I suppose."

"More than suppose, darling."

"Oh all right," she said grudgingly. "I was and I was nervous about Mummy too to an extent but I came straight out with it and all she said was 'I know. It's obvious.'" She giggled. "But anyway, it's none of the house staff's business."

"Yes it is, my sweet. They look after your family willingly and happily because they respect you. Lose that respect and their service will become less willing and less warm and less helpful. Think of you and me sitting down at the kitchen table for early breakfast. You'd be able to cut the silence with a knife."

"But who are they to judge us?"

"Good Englishmen who as yet are appalled at the behaviour of rock stars and the like."

Victoria giggled again. "I'm not sure that I'm not a bit appalled too. Do you think I'd make a good groupie?"

Mark roared with laughter. "Somehow no, my darling, even though with your beauty and vivacity you'd be an instant hit. But, you could never offer sex to anyone you didn't love. And even then it wasn't easy for you, was it, my little one?"

She slapped his thigh. "I'm not afraid anymore though, you cheeky man."

Mark covered her hand with his. "No, my darling. You're certainly not and I'm a very, very lucky man."

Victoria strained up and kissed his cheek. "Don't you forget it either, you lucky man."

Mark squeezed her hand. "How could I?" he asked.

Victoria smiled at him. "You wouldn't dare," she said softly.

"Do you know, I think you're right? I couldn't bear to lose your love."

Her hand tightened on his thigh. "That makes two of us."

"Stop it, Victoria darling, or I going to have to pull in and do something about you."

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Threat at the moment."

"I'm so frightened at the moment I'll let you off."

"Thank you. Let's get back to the subject."

"Yes, dear," followed by a snort. "Just like a couple of silver weddingers!"

"You're heading for a smacked bottom."

"Promises! Promises!"

"Grrr!"

"Sorry, darling. I should be being more sensible. You still haven't convinced me."

"All right, but look at it another way. Most engaged couples live away from each other and seldom if ever get the chance to sleep together. Why should we be different just because we live in the same building? Why should we impose on your parents? Dad very sensibly realised that once we're married we would want to be on our own and gave us that chance. I know jolly well too that, much as they love us, they wouldn't want us constantly in their house. Don't you think that your parents have the same right? It's a bit like my not wanting to come to dinner every night."

"So what it boils down to," said Victoria removing her hand from Mark's thigh and counting the points off on her fingers, "one: a possible scandal, two: loss of the staff's respect, three:..."

"And the consequent loss of service to your parents."

"Three: the consequent loss of service to my parents, four: most other couples wouldn't even get the opportunity so why should we, five and last: my parents wouldn't want you constantly in their house. Have I got them all?"

"Yes, darling. There is one more but I won't bore you with it."

"Tell me."

"I would feel most uncomfortable because I feel it would be wrong and that it would be taking advantage of your parents. I would hate to upset them. I'm too fond of them."

"That, Mark my darling, is quite the most important reason you've given. If you'd be uncomfortable that's enough for me. What happens when we're married?"

"If your father will let me I'd like us to move into a married quarter."

"I'd like that too." Her hand, which was back on his thigh, squeezed it lovingly. "I'm still going to see you home and I'm still going to come and have supper with you and don't think for one moment that those are going to be platonic visits."

Mark chuckled. "That would be impossible, my little sexpot."

By the time they got back to Tidworth they were both on fire with desire for each other but they had to be welcomed back by Sergeant Roberts, to show him Victoria's ring, to be congratulated and then to unload the car. Mark took Victoria's cases up to her room and then went back to bring his in to his flat and to put his car away. By the time he got back to his flat Victoria was hammering on the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.