Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 53

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Victoria had a restful night. They had lain in each other's arms, their lips occasionally touching and talked to each other. They had steered clear of the nightmare and thoughts connected with it. Among other things, they discussed possible honeymoons. Victoria had never skied and said that she would like to give it a try. Mark said he would find out about snow conditions in early April.

They woke early; both went for a pee and then back to bed. They made slow, gentle love culminating in a passionate climax that probably woke Frances and Anthony.

The morning was spent getting ready for the arrival of Mark's family. Mark and Victoria's main task was cleaning silver.

"Tarnish always seems to collect between the forks," said Frances. "The spoons should be all right.

"Mum has a magic silver cloth," said Mark. "You ought to ask her about it."

"I will," said Frances, "but in the meanwhile..."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The Bowers duly arrived. It seemed that no one ever drew breath. Serena cornered Mark.

"What's the problem?" she asked.

Mark gazed at her in wonder. "You really could be my twin," he said.

Serena smiled at him warmly. "Yes, my dear, and vice versa so tell me."

Mark told her about Victoria's dream and how she had clung to him until Rupert had called. He also told her what Rupert had said to him.

"Poor girl," murmured Serena. "Poor you too. Do you want my advice?"

"Yes please even though I may not take it."

Selena grinned at him. "You better had, my darling brother. Same as I said last time. Just go on being your sweet, loving self but watch out for any doubts about your love for her or her love for you. If you do, don't bottle them up. Talk to her. And if that's too difficult talk to me or Mum. Don't let them fester."

"That's what Mum said. Don't let things fester."

"Well then."

"Thanks, Serena darling." He hugged her which caused a wolf whistle from Frances. They smiled at her. Frances laughed, as did Victoria who moved to Mark's side.

"So now you're in the picture as well as Rupert," she said smiling up at Serena.

Serena nodded and squeezed her hand. Victoria returned the squeeze.

"With you and Rupert, not to mention my darling man, nothing can go wrong, can it?"

"No, my love," said Serena solemnly. "Nothing."

Mark and Victoria also told his parents about the wedding arrangements they had made and the tentative one for lunch.

"My instincts point me towards Kirkgate House," said Mark.

Elspeth and David smiled at each other.

"Your instincts are right," Elspeth said. "It was after dinner there that your father proposed to me."

Mark and Victoria's faces lit up and Victoria rushed over to Elspeth and hugged her.

"How super!" she cried and then more softly to Elspeth alone, " and how romantic!"

Elspeth kissed her. "Yes, darling. Very!"

"Told you," said Anthony to Mark.

Mark grinned. "Yes, Sir."

"Cheeky bugger."

"Language!" exclaimed Frances and everyone laughed.

"Serena," said Victoria. "I would like you to be my bridesmaid. Would you?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to. Thank you for asking me." Serena hugged her and danced a little jig with her. "Oh gosh!"

She turned to Mark with a teasing smile. "I hope you've got a best man to match," she said.

"I hope so," said Mark. "I like him and I think he's quite good looking but then I'm only a man."

"I'm going to meet him in October," said Victoria.

"Hmm," said Serena. "I expect a full report. Do I have the right of veto?"

"No!" came the chorus.

"Oh well," she sighed. "What I do for my friends!"

Victoria snorted. "You've got a more difficult decision to make," she said. "Are you going to have lunch with us or with your family?"

That did disconcert Serena. She looked at Mark and saw the look of pleading in his eyes. She looked back at Victoria and saw only understanding.

"Am I vital to your preparations?" she asked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.