Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

At dinner they were asked whether they had started to think about the wedding yet.

"Yes," said Victoria, "April but we haven't decided where. The church here is too small and the nearest one to Craig Hill is at Ripley. We looked at Ripon Minster the day before yesterday but it's much too grand. We'd like to go and look at the church at Thirsk tomorrow. Mark did suggest Richmond and let the regiment do the catering but I'd much rather have the reception here."

"So would I," said Frances. "St Mary's in Thirsk is very attractive. Surely you remember it with the open tracery battlements round the roof?"

"Oh, yes. Of course I do."

"I think you'll like it, Mark," went on Frances. "But, if you do go nap on it and you're thinking of April, you ought to try and make a booking. A lot will depend when Easter is too."

"That's a point," said Anthony. "Are we going to lunch here or at Thirsk?"

"Here," said Frances and Victoria firmly.

"Oh all right, but it might be a good idea for you, Mark, to book somewhere for your lot to have lunch. The tourist season starts with Easter. We can't have you and your family here to lunch because you can't see your bride before the wedding, and it's a bit of a flog up from Craig Hill."

"Good idea, Dad. Any suggestions?"

"Well there's the Kirkgate Arms and the Golden Fleece. I know which I would go for but I suggest you sniff them both out. You'll need to include your best man."

"And we will need to cater for your bridesmaids, Victoria," said Frances. "Have you thought how many you want?"

"I only want one, Serena." Victoria giggled. "We'll have a spy in our midst."

Mark tried to hide his disappointment but Victoria noticed immediately.

"Oh, darling, I'm sorry," she said. "I spoke too soon. Shall we leave the choice to her?"

Mark smiled gratefully at her.

Victoria smiled lovingly and understandingly back and then, turning to Frances, said, "Now that we're starting to think about it, there's going to be an awful lot of planning needed, isn't there?"

"There is and we'll have a lot of fun doing it too."

"Have you thought of a best man, darling?" asked Victoria.

"James Whitworth would be my first choice," answered Mark. "You'll meet him when we visit the battalion."

"Is that Arthur Whitworth's son?" asked Anthony.

"I don't know, Dad."

"He was the 6th Battalion's MO (Medical Officer) on and after D-Day."

"In that case he could be. I know his father's a surgeon at St James's University Hospital in Leeds."

"Almost certainly."

After dinner Frances shooed Mark and Victoria off to the drawing room.

"You can come and earn your keep by giving me a hand," she said to Anthony who huffed and puffed a bit but did as he was told.

"There's a reason for my bossiness," she smiled at him when the young had left the kitchen. "They're sleeping together."

Anthony groaned.

"Darling, be realistic. You've acknowledged that she's no longer your 'little girl'. They are so much in love that not to do so might have destroyed it."

"I don't agree with all this pre-marital sex," growled Anthony.

"Unless it's only a month before the wedding," grinned Frances.

Anthony looked abashed and then smiled. "It was worth it, wasn't it," he said softly. She nodded. "And I don't know what I'd have done if we hadn't."

Frances nodded again and moved closer to him. "Well then?"

Anthony took her in his arms and kissed her fondly. "Good luck to them," he said into her hair. Frances said nothing, just laid her head against his chest and held him tighter.

After a couple of minutes she released him. "It does rub off on those around them, doesn't it?"

Anthony nodded and sniffed. They got on with the washing up.

Shortly afterwards they heard the piano. Someone was playing a Chopin nocturne.

"I didn't know Mark played the piano," said Anthony.

"Nor did I, darling," said Frances, "but he sounds pretty good. Open the door so we can hear better."

They listened. "He plays beautifully," whispered Frances. "It's full of emotion but not overdone."

Anthony nodded and put his arm round her shoulder. There was a murmur of conversation from the drawing room and then the two of them broke into 'Ave Maria'. Anthony and Frances stood spellbound. There was another brief conversation in the drawing room and Victoria came out at a run heading for the stairs. She never noticed her parents but they both noticed the radiance of her face.

Frances pulled Anthony back into the kitchen and gently pushed the door to. "I think she's gone to get her clarinet," she whispered.

Mark meanwhile was experimenting with chords and short phrases. Frances hugged Anthony excitedly. "They're going to try the slow movement from the clarinet concerto. You know, the one Victoria played last Christmas. I recognise those phrases Mark's playing."

They heard Victoria come galloping down the stairs again. There was a tuning session and then Victoria started to play. There was no piano accompaniment and if the Collins could have seen they would have realised how there could not have been. Mark was gazing open-mouthed as Victoria played.

There was a pause. Mark struck a chord and they were off, Victoria playing as before and Mark accompanying her albeit haltingly. It was still a very good first shot.

Frances tugged Anthony's hand and he meekly followed her into the drawing room. Mark and Victoria looked up almost guiltily.

"Darlings," said Frances. "We couldn't help overhearing you. It was lovely, especially the 'Ave Maria', and it won't take much to make that slow movement a best seller."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.