Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Anthony and David wandered back in shortly before one to find everything under control in the kitchen and that lunch would be ready in half an hour.

"Good timing," said Anthony winking at Mark. "Now, what would you lovely ladies like to drink?"

"What? Lunchtime drinking, Daddy?" asked Victoria in mock horror.

"Hols, my dear," replied Anthony airily, "and welcoming our little lovebirds home."

"Oh well then, lager please, Daddy."

"Darling?"

"Guess."

"Mark what about you?"

"Beer please, Dad."

Frances's head came up sharply but she said nothing. Victoria just beamed.

"Mark, there's a crate of beer in the cupboard under the stairs and the lager's in the 'fridge. I'll deal with the hard stuff."

Mark poured Victoria her lager. She shook her head when he offered her ice.

"Dilutes it," she said. "Daddy, couldn't we keep a lager glass in the freezing compartment like Sergeant Roberts does?"

"Yes, dear. If I remember."

"I shall make it my duty to remind you."

"Yes, dear."

Victoria cocked a snook at him.

"Teenagers!" said Anthony with a grin.

Victoria went up behind him and, taking care not to disturb his drink pouring, put her arms round his waist and laid her cheek on his back.

"Grumpy, old bear. The one I love."

Anthony reached round and patted her bottom.

"Love you too, poppet."

Mark grabbed the first gin and tonic and took it over to Frances.

"Where would you like me to put it, Mummy?" he asked.

"Down!" she said and then flung her arms round his neck. "Thank you, Mark darling. I couldn't wait for you to call me that and to be able to call you darling." Her hands went to the back of his head and pulled it down for a warm, loving kiss.

Victoria could not restrain herself this time. She rushed over and joined in the hug.

"What about me?" said Anthony plaintively.

"Join us," said Frances.

"I do not embrace young men," came the false pompous reply.

"Oh, you poor darling," said Frances disengaging and going over to him. "Mummy kiss you better."

She got more than she bargained for. Anthony kissed her passionately then whispered in her ear. "These two's love is catching."

Frances smiled up at him.

"I don't know," said Anthony. "All this lovey-dovey. I haven't even had a suck at my hard earned drink yet."

"Hard earned?" exclaimed Frances.

"Hard work, walking Mark."

They all laughed.

"So," said Frances.

"Ach zo!" chorused Anthony and Victoria.

Mark burst out laughing. "You've been in Germany too long, Mummy."

"Jawohl!" chorused the other two.

"Shut up, you two. Can't a person get a word in edgeways?"

There was further laughter.

"As I was saying..."

"Zo."

"Oh, shut up! Tell us all you did at Craig Hill?"

"All?" asked Victoria with a wicked glint in her eye and a quick glance at her father.

"You can leave out the lavatorial details," said Frances without a blink.

So they told about the ride on the moors and the other one with Serena, the visit to Barbara's stables, the buying of the engagement ring and of Mark's discussion with his father.

"You're right," said Anthony. "Setting up the stables there makes complete sense and that's a very generous offer on David's part."

"Yes, it is," said Mark, "but, if house prices go on rising, I don't see it making a loss for the estate and Mum and Dad should benefit personally when Victoria and I move back to Craig Hill."

Anthony nodded. "True."

That took them to the end of lunch. Frances said she was going to have another spell in the kitchen garden and Anthony was going to go back to repairing a dry stone wall. Mark and Victoria offered to help but were told to 'get lost' and enjoy each other. They elected to take the dogs for an hour's walk and then spent another blissful hour and a half in each other's arms in Victoria's bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.