Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They went downstairs hand in hand and found Elspeth in the kitchen.

"Hello, my darlings. Success?"

Victoria held out her hand. Elspeth took it.

"Darling, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Lovely! You must be thrilled."

"I am. He showed us two sapphires first and we were all for going for one of them but he wouldn't let us until we had tried a ruby," gushed Victoria excitedly, "and we both fell in love with it. The only thing that I stipulated was that I didn't want a modern design. And they gave us tea and he gave us time alone to let Mark put the ring on my finger. Oh, Elspeth, it's been such a special day and then Mark gave me a slap-up lunch as well."

Elspeth smiled lovingly at her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm very, very happy for you both," she said opening one arm to Mark who happily joined the embrace.

"We have one problem, Mum," he said as they drew apart.

"What?"

"We think we may be over in love. It's more than General Anthony's goopiness. We just can't bear to be apart and then, when we're together, we have to touch each other. Surely it shouldn't be this intense?"

Elspeth looked hard at him to make sure he was serious and then pulled them back into the group hug.

"There's nothing wrong with the intensity. In fact, it's rather wonderful for those around you to see and experience. It rubs off on us and we share some of your joy and happiness and feel all the better and more loving ourselves."

"That's rather like what the jeweller said," interrupted Victoria.

"What did he say?" asked Elspeth curiously.

"Well, in my excitement, after he'd said something sweet about Mark and me, I kissed him and he said that wasn't something that very often happened but when it did it meant that a couple's love was so great they could afford to spread it about a bit."

"Exactly. And you two do and it's delightful. The other thing is that your sleeping together has increased your physical attraction for each other. And that's good too because it brings you both closer and more deeply in love."

"That's not what Mummy said," replied Victoria blushing. "She said the longer we waited the better it would be."

"So was your first time a disappointment?"

"No fear!" they both answered vehemently.

Elspeth chuckled. "Well, in that case I reckon you waited long enough."

"Dead right!" said Mark and they all laughed and hugged tighter.

"The only thing I would say though," went on Elspeth, "is that when you have a row, and you will, that too will be more intense. All I ask is that you don't let it fester and damage your love, possibly irreparably. So have it out even though it may be painful at the time and then you can have a lovely time making it all up again."

"Thanks, Mum darling. That was very reassuring and comforting and we'll make sure we do as you say about any rows. We've discussed this a bit already and agreed not to bottle up our emotions. I frightened myself when I couldn't make up my mind about getting engaged. The other thing is, you know how close Serena and I are." Elspeth nodded. "Well, as twins, Rupert and Victoria are even closer. We've agreed to listen closely if they say something to us too."

"It seems to me that you're both being remarkably mature and realistic," said Elspeth. "If I was you I'd just go on enjoying your love to the brim." She kissed them both and the hug broke up but Victoria could not help giving Elspeth another personal one and a kiss.

"I'm very, very lucky. I have the best man in the world and the best mother-in-law to be as well."

"And I don't think I'm doing badly either, oh daughter-in-law elect."

Elspeth started to prepare dinner and Victoria gave her a hand. Mark sat at the kitchen table joining in the conversation.

Serena was the next in and was thrilled with Victoria's ring. She asked what they thought of the stables.

"Very smart," said Victoria. "Bags of space, clean as a whistle, a good number and variety of horses all in top condition. I liked Barbara too."

"Go on," said Serena with a wry smile. "There's a but, isn't there?"

Victoria smiled back. "Yes," she said. "There is. When Barbara starts to instruct she changes."

Serena nodded. "I know what you're going to say. She becomes a martinet."

"Spot on. She doesn't give any encouragement or praise either."

"No," said Serena sadly. "It's such a pity because she's a very good horsewoman and basically a very nice person. She's taught me lots in the relatively short time I've been there and she doesn't interfere when I'm instructing although she has said that she thinks I'm too soft on them. Don't worry. I'm well aware of her shortcomings and thought you'd pick up on them. I won't become like her, I promise."

"I'm sure you won't and I hope you don't think I spoke out of turn. I thought you'd want me to say what I honestly thought."

"I did. And if we're going to go into business together that's how it must always be."

"Honesty is the best policy," murmured Mark unctuously.

"Pompous ass!" said Victoria fondly and kissed the top of his head.

"Heaven help you in twenty years time," said Serena.

"Age shall not wither me nor custom stale my infinite variety," misquoted Mark airily.

"You're impossible, " said Serena severely.

Mark smiled at her beatifically. "Impossible not to love," he said.

"Idiot!" she said but sat on his lap and kissed him fondly, "but a lovable one, I admit. Oops! Sorry, dear!" she said to Victoria with a giggle. "I suppose I'd better leave your man alone and go and pretty myself up." She pecked Mark on the nose and got up off his knee.

"See you soon," she said and bounced out of the kitchen.

David admired Victoria's ring too. "That brings you a step closer to becoming my daughter, Little Bit," he smiled at her.

She put her arms round his neck and, pulling his head down, gave him a loving kiss.

"Will I get one of those a day? " he asked winking at Mark.

"If you go on saying nice things like that."

"I'll work on it."

"When are you going to say something nice to me?" asked Elspeth.

"I've been saying them to you for years."

"So?"

"Anything I said now would be old hat."

"So now I'm old hat."

"No darling. You could never be old hat."

Elspeth crooked a finger at him. "That was a nice thing to say and a new one." She gave him a very loving kiss to applause from Mark and Victoria.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.