Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They were quieter than usual on the way North, both thinking about the night before. Nevertheless Victoria's hand was in its usual place. As ever, they stopped at the Yew Tree for a sandwich and a drink.

"Would you like me to drive the rest of the way?" Victoria asked when they came out.

"If you'd like to. Are you going to be all right with the left hand drive?"

"Yes, I think so. You can spot for me for passing the big boys. If anything, it's going to be the right hand gear change that I'll find tricky to start with."

It was Mark's turn to rest his hand on her thigh. After a while he subconsciously began to stroke it.

"Please don't," she whimpered. "You're turning me on and I may drive into the ditch."

"Whoops! Sorry!" said Mark stopping instantly. "I didn't realise what I was doing. Smack me if I do it again."

She shot him a teasing smile. "Am I allowed to do that?"

"Not normally," said Mark mock seriously, "but on this occasion I've given you permission."

She smiled again, this time affectionately. "I'm deeply touched and honoured."

Mark, without thinking squeezed her thigh.

"That's two smacks when we get home," she said sternly.

"Yes, Miss. Perhaps I'd better take my hand away."

"It'll be ten smacks with a ruler if you do."

"Very well, Miss."

Victoria snorted and Mark joined her laughter. That seemed to disperse the tension and the rest of the journey passed quickly and happily.

They arrived to a deserted house so Mark took their things up to their rooms while Victoria went to put the kettle on. Shortly after Mark rejoined her the dogs came bounding in followed by Elspeth. She hugged and kissed each of them.

"I'm sorry no-one was here to meet you," she said, "but we didn't know what time to expect you so I took the dogs for a walk and Serena's at work. I don't think she'll be long. Ooh! Good! You've made some tea. Would you like some fruit cake?" Without waiting for a reply she dived into the larder and produced some. "A Mrs Grimthorpe special," she announced.

"You'll love it, darling," said Mark to Victoria. "She lives in the village. No-one in the world makes better fruit cakes."

"Well, Victoria darling, your Jean Whatshername sounds a very nice and accommodating person letting you off at the beginning of the school holidays when you've really only just started working for her."

"She's a gem. We've become great friends already. Mind you she has boundless energy and sweeps you up with her. I'm always shattered at the end of a day."

"But don't you think she looks well on it, Mum?"

"I do indeed. You've lost your London pallor, darling."

At that moment Serena came whirling in. "Ah, the love birds have arrived," she said kissing them both. "Ooh! Yum! Mrs G's fruitcake. All go well?"

"Fine," Victoria and Mark said together.

"Good drive?"

"Yes," said Mark. "Victoria, bless her heart, drove the second half."

"That reminds me, young man," said Victoria. "Put out your hand."

Mark meekly obeyed. Victoria took it in one of her little ones and administered two sharp smacks.

"Good boy," she said. "You took your punishment like a man."

"Thank you, Miss," replied Mark with his head bowed whereupon they both exploded with laughter.

"What on earth was all that about?" asked Elspeth with a puzzled smile.

"This young man made amorous advances to the driver, endangering the lives of all in the car," said Victoria sternly.

"Ooh! What did he do?" asked Serena in conspiratorial stage whisper.

"Squeezed ... the ... driver's ... thigh."

"Oh my!" cried Elspeth and Serena in chorus. The four of them exploded again.

After tea Elspeth took Victoria by the hand and led her upstairs. "There's something I want to show you, darling," she said.

She took her to her bedroom, pulled open one of the dressing-table drawers and took out a small jewel box, which she handed to Victoria.

"Open it," she said.

Inside was a Green Howards diamond brooch.

Victoria gazed at it. "Mummy has one of these," she said. "They're beautiful aren't they?"

"Yes, darling, they are and I want that one to be yours."

Victoria gasped. "You can't mean it," she whispered. "David would hate you to give it away."

"Not to you, darling. I never wear it these days and, when I told him I wanted to give it to you, he was thrilled."

"Oh, Elspeth!" Victoria cried and flung her arms round her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh, gosh!" She hugged Elspeth tight. "I shall treasure this. Ooh!" and she jigged excitedly. "I shall be able to wear it at the Mess dance in Germany."

"That's what I hoped, darling."

"Oh, golly!" she hugged Elspeth again and then gave her a kiss to both of which Elspeth responded warmly. "I've got to show Mark." She raced out of the room calling him as she flew down the stairs. Elspeth followed more slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.