Craig Hill
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Victoria rang the following evening in a state of high excitement.

"Jean says I can leave after work on Thursday and, Mark darling, she's so thrilled about our engagement that she's given me the whole of next week off as well."

"Yippee!" whooped Mark, dancing a little jig.

"And she wants us to come to supper when we get back. Isn't that sweet of her?"

"It certainly is," agreed Mark. "Oh, I'm so happy. I was still worried about you rattling round in that big house all on your own."

"Only forty-eight hours. I can't wait."

"Nor can I. How do you want to play it? Drive up here that evening or wait until Friday morning?"

"Do you know what I'd like? I'd like you to take me to that lovely pub again and then I want you to bring me back here and make love to me. I long to wake up in the morning with you next to me. Can we do that, Mark darling?"

"Yes, my love. I can't think of anything better."

"Goody! The other thing is I'd like to go over and spend some time with my folks. I haven't been home to Yorkshire since Christmas."

"Sounds fine. Am I allowed to come too?"

"Of course you are, you silly man. I wouldn't dream of going without you."

"Good. Well you make the arrangements and I'll fit, but I would like to go into Harrogate on Monday and see if we can find you a ring."

There was a squeal of excitement. "Ooh, yes please!"

They chattered on for the best part of an hour and he agreed to ring her up the following evening to find out what she had arranged.

He joined Elspeth and Serena in the kitchen. David was having a bath and changing.

"So what's the good news?" asked Serena noticing his beaming face.

"Jean's letting her off after work on Thursday and giving her the whole of next week as well."

"Oh, wow!" said Serena. "How super!"

"She sounds a very nice, kind person," observed Elspeth.

"She's certainly nice," agreed Mark, "and clearly kind. The two of them have become great buddies. She wants us to go to supper when we get back."

"And generous too by the sound of it," smiled Elspeth. "So what are you going to do? Collect her on Thursday."

"No," said Mark. "I'm not in a hurry to repeat yesterday, eight hours driving, so I'll go down on Thursday and then bring her back on Friday morning after a decent night's sleep."

"Hmm!" said Selena suggestively, skipping out of reach and hiding behind Elspeth. "Save me, Mum, save me!"

"After remarks like that you can jolly well look after yourself," chuckled Elspeth.

Mark grabbed a shrieking Selena.

"I ought to smack your bottom," he growled at her.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she squeaked rolling her eyes.

He enveloped her in a bear hug, patted her bottom and then kissed her. "I can't," he said. "I love you too much."

"Spare the rod and spoil the child," chanted Serena and kissed him back. "I love you too, you big lump."

"What's all this riotous behaviour?" asked David coming into the kitchen.

"Mark's going down on Thursday to collect Victoria but he won't be bringing her back until Friday morning after he's had a good night's sleep," answered Serena her eyes dancing with mischief.

"Hmm!" said David causing the women to convulse with laughter and Mark to blush. He added deadpan, "Sounds a very sensible way of doing things." He grinned at Mark. "Don't let 'em get the upper hand," he said.

Mark grinned back and cocked a snook at Serena. She put her thumbs to her temples and waggled her fingers at him.

"Children!" said Elspeth in a voice that had cowed them when they were young. Everyone laughed.

"Who's for a drink?" asked David restoring order.

When Mark rang Victoria the following evening she told him that she had arranged for them to go to her parents on Thursday and then they could all drive back to Tidworth in convoy on Sunday. Frances was going to ring Elspeth to invite the three of them over for lunch on Saturday. Mark said he thought that was an excellent plan. He did not allow the conversation to run on for an hour. They would be seeing each other the next day and he needed to free the telephone for Frances to ring.

She did so shortly afterwards and the plan for Saturday week was agreed.

Mark cornered David in the drawing room. "Sorry to disturb your paper-reading, Dad," he said "but there's something I'd like to discuss with you before Victoria gets here and before I next see General Anthony."

"Go on," said David putting his paper down.

"Victoria has been riding a horse at Tidworth which she has fallen in love with. She plans to save up for it. It'll take her ages. I reckon they'll want a thousand pounds for it. What I would like to do is give it to her as an engagement or Christmas present. I can put about five hundred towards it after I've bought an engagement ring. I was hoping to persuade her father to contribute two fifty. That leaves another two fifty to find. Would you be prepared to advance that to me?"

"Tell me more about the horse."

"It's a hunter, sixteen hands, strong as an ox and with a phenomenal burst of speed over about quarter of a mile. It jumps cleanly and turns on a sixpence. If Victoria ever goes back to competing that horse will win things for her."

"How old?"

"I don't know. About six I'd guess. It's wasted at the saddle club."

"Sounds a good horse."

"It is and Victoria knows her horses too. Did you know that she went with her school to Cowdray two years in a row and won the steeplechase each year?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.