Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Despite it only being Shepherd's Pie for supper, David insisted that they crack a bottle of wine. With it being such a happy occasion no one wanted to end it too soon; but Mark reminded Victoria that they ought to be away by eight, so they all regretfully called it a day.

Mark accompanied Victoria to her bedroom door. She pulled him in and they kissed long and lovingly.

"Off you go, darling," she said when they broke apart. "I'll come and tuck you in as I was meant to last night." She pushed him gently away.

Mark obediently went to his room only to find Serena sitting on his bed. She rose and ran to him flinging her arms round him.

"Oh, Mark darling, I'm so happy for you both, particularly you." She hugged him tightly. "The tension was becoming unbearable. I could feel you trying to steel yourself to pop the question and the conflict of emotion and reason. We may not be twins, darling, but there is huge empathy between us. And now I can share in your happiness."

She took his head in both hands and gazed into his eyes then she kissed him very gently on the lips. It may have been gentle but it throbbed with love.

It was Mark's turn to hold her head between his hands. As she saw the love and tenderness in his eyes hers began to fill.

"Serena, darling, that is something I want very much. I know that Victoria will also want you to be very much part of our lives. So, if we become too immersed in each other, give us a poke."

Serena smiled despite herself. "I'll do that," she said. "Is she coming to tuck you up?"

Mark nodded.

"Well in that case I'd better scarper. Mustn't interfere in that." She gave him another quick kiss and slipped out of the room.

Mark undressed, did his ablutions, put on his pyjama trousers and slipped into bed.

Not long afterwards there was a quiet tap on his door and Victoria slid into the room. She was wearing the blue dressing gown. Her hair shone like burnished gold. She sat on the bed beside him and kissed his forehead. As he was about to speak she laid her finger on his lips.

"Are we going to make love?" she asked.

Mark shook his head.

"Why not," she whined plaintively.

Mark took her finger away from his mouth. "Because I want it to be special. Not in this narrow single bed. Not when we're trying not to be heard. I want it to be unrestrained and beautiful for both of us."

"You're a total romantic, aren't you?" she smiled at him.

He nodded. "Incurable."

"Well, don't leave it too long otherwise I may rape you I want you so badly."

"I won't, I promise."

"Will you do me a favour?"

"Yes. What?"

"I want to see you naked."

"OK, provided you do the same."

She stood up, seized him by the hand and pulled him out of bed.

"Off," she ordered pointing at his pyjama trousers. As he stepped out of them she shrugged off the dressing gown.

Mark's breath caught in his throat. She was tiny, her head barely at a level with his nipples. Her golden hair fell almost to her shoulders framing her beautiful face: high forehead, little upturned nose, high cheekbones, sensual lips and those eyes. They were almost too big for her face, deep violet and now burning with love and desire. His eyes moved to her breasts. They were small but matched to her slight frame and were surmounted by bright pink nipples set in slightly darker aureoles, which in turn had a thin dark halo. Her tummy button was a delicate indentation with a neat little button in it. Her waist was so narrow that Mark thought he could probably encircle it with his two hands. Her hips flared but were in keeping with the rest of her lithe little body. A fluff of golden hair covered her fanny. Her legs were well muscled and slender. With her diminutive height they looked almost long.

Victoria was also admiring him. She could now see the chest whose hairs she had played with. The dark hairs almost formed a spray rather than a thick mat. His chest was well muscled and the muscles on his abdomen were plainly visible. He had broad shoulders and muscular arms. She looked at his face that she knew so well. He too had high cheekbones and a slightly haughty nose. His eyebrows were full but it was the eyes themselves that once more riveted her: deep brown but bright, brimming with energy and determination and at this moment love. Not a sloppy spaniel love but a strong possessive and adoring love. She looked lower and noted his enlarging penis. That was an old friend with whom she intended shortly to renew acquaintance. Then his legs, strong and muscled.

She signed for him to turn round and admired his broad shoulders, slim waist and tight buttocks. The muscles in his legs were more prominent from this view.

"Turn round again."

As he did so she turned her back to him. Mark's breath caught in his throat again at the sight of the flawless skin of her back and her exquisite little bottom. It was designed to be made love to. He was unable to restrain himself from falling to his knees, grasping her hips and kissing it.

"God!" he whispered. "You're so beautiful."

He stood up running his hands over her breasts and then turned her round. He kissed her, nibbling each lip with his and then gently pressing his tongue between them to meet hers. The tips of their tongues played with each other lovingly. Mark could feel his excitement building so pushed her gently away.

"I've got to push you away," he gasped. "I don't want to but I do want to save it."

Victoria reasserted control pushing him backwards until he fell onto the bed. She lay on top of him and kissed him, her tongue forcing itself between his lips. His own responded and they fought a loving duel finally slowing to explore each other's mouths. Mark's cock was now fully erect somewhere just above her knees. She slid slowly down him kissing his neck, shoulders and chest. She slid a little lower and his cock was forced against the length of her hot, wet fanny. She rose onto her knees and the head dragged tantalisingly along the length of her warmth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.