Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark led Serena to their table. David Stevens rose.

"This is your sister?" he exclaimed.

Mark nodded. Serena smiled.

"How can some ugly Rugger bugger have such a beautiful sister?" he asked.

Mark introduced them.

"Oh gosh!" said David taking both her hands. "I'm so glad Mark promised to let me have a dance with you."

"Don't you think you ought to introduce me to your wife or girl friend before she takes my head off?" asked Serena with a smile.

"Oops! said David turning to his wife. "Sorry, darling! It doesn't happen often that an angel appears in my life."

She smiled sweetly. "No, darling," she said, "But then I don't normally go for Rugger buggers and I don't think this one's ugly."

All four laughed.

David introduced everyone else at the table. They were all from the headquarters and Mark knew them all and liked them. Serena was soon drawn into the banter and repartee.

Although the band was playing nobody danced and it became clear that everyone was waiting for dinner first.

It arrived. Starters was a French paté, not foie gras but still excellent. The main course was cold venison, which had been marinated in wine and herbs, new potatoes and salad. This was followed by a delicious syllabub. In all a superb dinner for a crowd of people which could be served without delay.

Eventually people started to dance. Mark led Serena to the floor. It was a quick number so they were happily able to jig about. Mark noted that Victoria was doing the same.

Everyone at their table danced with everyone else and enjoyed each other's company. It was fun. Mark noted that after her glass of wine with dinner Victoria had reverted to orange squash.

"Good girl," he thought lovingly.

Then the music slowed down and the lights dimmed. Mark took Serena onto the floor. They danced close but not cheek to cheek.

"She's mad about you," Serena said softly.

"And I'm mad about her."

"So if anything goes wrong this evening, my darling brother, it won't be her fault."

"I never doubted that."

She leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I knew you wouldn't. Does that kiss show you how much I love you?"

"Oh, Serena darling, you know I love you and always will. But you also know that we could never continue the way we have."

"I know, darling. Oops! Look out! We may have trouble."

She swung him round to see Victoria trying to push Fitzmaurice away. He had both hands on her bottom and was pulling her against him.

Mark tried to pull away and go to her rescue. Serena clung to him.

"Don't, darling brother. Leave them for the moment. Victoria will handle this."

Sure enough, when the music stopped they broke apart and returned to their table. Mark and Serena did likewise. Mark looked enquiringly at Victoria. She gave a slight shake of her head and winked.

The band struck up again and David Stevens claimed his dance with Serena. Mark danced with his wife. It was a quick one and Mark noticed nothing untoward with Victoria.

When they got back to their table Daphne Stevens pulled Mark into David's seat.

"Let David have his little flirt," she said with a disarming smile. "I know he'll come to heel very shortly."

"Can I do the same?" asked Mark his eyes on the next door table.

"Yes, but you won't," said Daphne, "because you're so worried about Victoria."

"Oh Lord!" replied Mark. "Is it that obvious?"

"No, Mark, but David told me. Don't worry. We're all on your side. 'Specially me. He tried groping me at the Christmas dance."

"No!" exclaimed Mark.

Daphne nodded and then grinned. "I raised my knee and just bumped him in the groin and said 'Do that again and you get the works'. Worked like a charm. He dropped me like a hot potato." Her smile broadened. "So you know where you stand with me."

Mark laughed then he leant forward and kissed her. "Yes," he said. "Thank you for releasing the tension."

"Thank you," she said. "I enjoyed that."

Mark looked at her in puzzlement.

Daphne collapsed with laughter.

"Oh Mark," she said through her laughter. "You are so sweet and so honourable. Victoria's a very lucky girl. If you'd been anyone else I'd have slapped your face."

The music changed to a slow number.

"May I have another?"

"Ooh yes!" she smiled at him and led him to the floor.

Once again Mark noticed Victoria struggling but then, quite suddenly, she and Fitzmaurice left the floor and sat down. Mark shrugged and continued his dance with Daphne who had her face turned against his chest and was pressed against him. The dance ended and they sat down Mark looked at the next-door table. Fitzmaurice was gone. Victoria smiled at him.

He watched as a few minutes later Fitzmaurice returned with a new glass of orange squash for Victoria from which she took a gulp. Mark went over to their table.

"May I have the honour of a dance?" he asked Victoria.

She looked at Fitzmaurice questioningly.

"Up to you," he said curtly.

Victoria smiled at Mark and rose to her feet.

"All right?" he asked her as they danced away.

"Just about," she answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.