Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Unsurprisingly Charles Fitzmaurice's table was full. He was most apologetic but regretted he could do nothing about it. Mark went and saw the Mess Secretary, who was a delightful retired infantry officer. Despite charm and a boisterous sense of humour he was canny and Mark trusted him.

"Edward," he said, "I've got a problem. Charles Fitzmaurice is taking Victoria Collins to the Summer Ball."

"Oh shit!!" said Edward. "So has she."

"Exactly. This would never have arisen if I'd got my act together and invited her myself."

"Do I detect a trace of jealousy?" smiled Edward.

"You could but more one of not looking after my boss and his family."

Edward nodded understandingly.

"So," said Mark, "I'm taking my sister." He grinned at Edward's mockingly raised eyebrows. "She and Victoria are like sisters. I got Victoria to ask Master Fitz whether we could sit at their table. He was deeply sorry but it wasn't possible."

"Such a shame," said Edward his shrewd eyes dancing. "So you want me to fix you on an adjacent table so that you can keep an eye on things."

Mark smiled. "How did you guess?" he said.

"Well, Mark, your being so slow off the mark," he grinned cheerfully to show he was only teasing, "doesn't leave me with too many options. David Stevens's table has a gap and so has John Thompson's. Get onto one of those and I'll juggle it so that you are next to Master Fitz and the lovely Victoria."

"Edward, you're an ace. I'll be back to you shortly."

Edward smiled. "Good luck!" he said.

Mark thought about it. He knew that neither David Stevens or John Thompson had any time for Fitzmaurice but David was someone who, if Mark threw him a fast one, would be more likely to run with it.

He went to David's office.

"Mark," exclaimed David. "To what do I owe this visit? I hope it's not an invitation to the headmaster's study."

"No," laughed Mark. "I just wondered whether you might have room at your table for the Summer Ball for my sister and I?"

"Sister? Wow! Can I lend you my wife for the evening?"

"Impress me, Stevens, " said Mark laughing.

"No problem. I've always done that," replied David laughing.

"Always?"

"Nearly always."

They both laughed.

"Yes, Mark. You're both more than welcome but why aren't you taking the beautiful Victoria? You have a head start."

Mark told him the whole story including the friendship between Victoria and Serena.

"Oh shit!" said David. "I can see why you're worried."

"I'm going to ask Edward to put your table next to Fitz's so that I can keep an eye on her."

"That makes sense. If we have to do a commando, tip me the wink. God, how did that bastard ever persuade her to go with him?"

"He can be very charming and attentive."

"But the slime drips off him."

Mark nodded. "She's only eighteen and pretty fresh out of a girls only school and, while she thinks she's grown up, she's still pretty naïve."

"And stunningly beautiful and a paedophile's dream."

Mark had not thought of that one but he nodded.

"Don't worry, chum," said David. "If he puts a foot wrong we'll have him and I'll love every minute of it."

"Thanks, David," said Mark simply.

David smiled. "I shall demand a dance with your sister in payment," he said.

"Cost you," said Mark with a grin and left the office.

He went back to his own and rang Edward. Everything was fixed.

He told General Anthony what he had done and got a relieved thank you. He also mentioned something to him that he had thought odd: that Fitzmaurice had not asked Victoria out in the meanwhile.

"Hmm, I don't know what to make of that. Have you any ideas?"

"Well only one, Sir, and that could just be my nasty suspicious mind."

"Go on."

"That he knows himself too well and that if he took Victoria out he might screw up for the ball. That would be a major blow to his pride."

"The more I hear about this chap the less I like the sound of him. Do you know what Andrew Wilson thinks of him?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.