Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Once again Victoria looked delectable when she presented herself at Mark's flat. She wore a pink silk blouse and pale blue skirt to just below her knees. As usual she wore next to no makeup. Her legs were bare. Mark wore a light blue open-necked shirt and sand coloured trousers. They looked appreciatively at each other before gently kissing.

"I could eat you up," whispered Mark in her ear.

She bit his gently and whispered back, "I've started on you, you yummy man."

"What would you like to drink?" he asked her.

"Lager?"

"Coming up."

He poured her drink and helped himself to a light ale and took both drinks over to the sofa where she was already sitting with her feet pulled up under her.

"Aren't we grown up, playing Mummies and Daddies?" giggled Victoria.

Mark grinned. "I don't feel very grown up. When I look at you I feel like a tongue-tied teenager."

She smiled lovingly. "You don't look like one. To me you're my strong, handsome love."

"Couple of soppy dates if you ask me," Mark chuckled. Turning serious he asked, "Have you spoken to Charles Fitzmaurice yet?"

"No, darling. I'm sorry. What with our 'discussion' earlier and then getting waylaid by Mummy when I went to change I haven't had time."

"No worry but I shouldn't leave it too long. If he won't have Serena and me on his table I'm going to have to find somewhere else."

"I'll do it tomorrow. What are we going to do when we get up to Craig Hill? There won't be much time for anything by the time we get there on the Saturday. Are we going to have to go to church on Sunday? It's just I'd hate to miss a ride on the moors while we're up there."

Discussion of this lasted until Sergeant Roberts appeared with their food.

"Wine?" Mark exclaimed. "What have we done to deserve this?"

"I don't know, Sir. The general asked me to bring you a bottle of what he and Mrs Collins are drinking this evening."

"Golly! I hope I have some wine glasses."

"Yes, Sir. In this cupboard, I believe."

Mark chuckled. "Shows how much I know my way round my own flat."

Sergeant Roberts smiled. "I can't see you sitting here knocking back the wine on your own, Sir."

"You're quite right," Mark smiled back.

Sergeant Roberts withdrew. There was no other word for it. Victoria had remained uncharacteristically silent during this exchange. Mark did not fail to notice it.

"Do you know why we've been given this wine?" Mark asked her.

Victoria looked down and coloured a little. "I think Mummy's behind it," she said. Mark looked at her questioningly. "For us being responsible and grown up, I think," she added.

Mark looked bewildered. "I still don't get it," he said shaking his head.

"Well ... er ... when Mummy ambushed me she asked me why I was looking so happy so I told her about our discussion. I ... I hope you don't mind."

"Just like Serena would have done," Mark said with a smile and taking her in his arms gave her a soft kiss. "Did she have anything to add?"

"Yes, she said, 'You've got yourself a very special man. I'll tell you something else. Having held out, when you do finally make love it'll be a lot more special.'"

Mark nodded. "Our mothers could be sisters."

"They jolly nearly are and Serena and I are like sisters."

"Well I hope I'm not like your brother."

"What's wrong with my brother?"

Mark stuck his tongue out at her and she laughed.

"Come on," he said draining the last of his beer. "Let's eat and enjoy this wine."

They chattered happily over dinner. Afterwards they helped each other wash up and then sat back down on the sofa again with their wine.

"Ooh, I know," said Mark. "I've got an LP of Peter Katin playing Chopin nocturnes. Good idea?"

"Yes please. Golly, that's a very smart gramophone."

"I'm thrilled with it. My parents gave it to me last Christmas. Mum said it was the best mass-produced one there is. Certainly it's hi-fi enough for me."

The record began to play. "That's wonderful," breathed Victoria. "He might be playing in the room."

Mark nodded and sitting down pulled her towards him. She lay back across him with her head on his shoulder. They did not move or utter a word until the end of the record at which stage Victoria pulled Mark's head down and kissed him sweetly.

"Beautiful," she whispered. "I feel so peaceful."

"Mm," murmured Mark. "Me too. Do you want the other side?"

"Not yet. I want you to kiss me first."

Mark gathered her closer to him and began kissing her lips individually. She replied in kind. Soon their tongues entered the fray and Mark gently stroked her back. His hand moved to her breast.

"You're not wearing a bra," he gasped.

Victoria giggled. "I'm a wanton hussy. I didn't want to make it too difficult for you."

"I wonder if your mother noticed."

"More than likely."

Mark caressed her breast through her blouse for a while loving the feel of the silk sliding across her smooth skin but in the end could not resist undoing the buttons. They both sighed when his fingers found her bare skin. He repeated his actions of the previous evening bringing her to orgasm when he finally gently bit her nipple.

He wriggled out from underneath her and turned the record over. She was sitting up naked from the waist up when he turned back to the sofa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.