Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

That evening Victoria did not go in through the front door as she normally did but came straight across the yard from the garage and banged on Mark's front door. He let her in and they hugged each other and exchanged a warm, loving kiss.

"Pouf!" said Mark. "You smell."

For a moment Victoria looked crestfallen then she grinned at him. "We manual workers can't always smell like roses," she retorted. "Not like you white collar people."

"Khaki collar."

"Hides the dirt."

Mark laughed. "Have you noticed I'm keeping my arms to my sides just in case?"

"No, they're where they ought to be: round me."

"Not the upper arms," he said trying unsuccessfully to bring them to his sides but not let go of her.

She bent her head giggling. "Phew!" she said but then looking up, "It's rather a manly smell. Phwoar!"

"You're incorrigible."

"Yup. Going to offer me a cuppa?"

"Since you ask so nicely."

They released each other. Victoria went and sat at the table and Mark put the kettle on.

"Did you get your long weekend?"

"Yes," she answered happily. "No problem at all. Jean said she was surprised I wasn't asking for the whole fortnight." She did not add that Jean had said Mark was dishy.

"Great!" said Mark with a huge, happy smile. "That's made my day."

"Oh? I haven't finished with you yet."

Mark looked at her in puzzlement.

"Wait and see," she teased.

"Darling, it's sweet of you to ask me to dinner this evening but I can't impose on your parents every night."

"That's all right. I'll just come to you. We'll get the same food but leave them to themselves."

"But I don't want to give the staff extra work. Sergeant Roberts brings me my meal with everything plated. Nothing fancy."

"Well?"

"Bit infra dig."

"Nonsense. It's just you and me and just like it'll be when we're married. I shan't be producing separate bowls of spuds and greens, and gravy in fancy sauce boats."

Mark smiled. "Why do I love you so much?" he asked.

"Because I'm down to earth."

"That's one reason."

"Are there more?" she asked coquettishly.

"Ooh yes but I can't mention them in female company."

Victoria dissolved in laughter. "That's one of the reasons I love you," she said. "You make me laugh."

"So there are others?"

"Oh yes, but I couldn't mention them in male or female company."

Mark snorted with laughter.

"As I said earlier, you are incorrigible."

"Guilty as charged."

Mark brought their tea over to the table and sat down opposite.

"Darling," he said. "There are two things we have to discuss. They're both important but one more than the other."

Victoria sobered immediately. "Go on," she said.

"This chap you're going to the Ball with, Charles Fitzmaurice."

"Ye-es?" It was a slightly belligerent tone of voice.

"Rumour has it that he considers himself to be a bit of a lady's man."

"So? Do you think I can't deal with that?"

"No, darling. I think that you'd cope adequately."

"You said 'would' not 'will'."

"Yes because I gather he's totally unscrupulous and he might outflank you."

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am but that's not the point. Why is someone ten or eleven years older than you asking you to the Ball?"

Victoria was about to come back with some smart remark but suddenly bit her lip and looked at Mark solemnly.

"I feel so guilty that I've landed you in this position through my stupidity and forgetfulness," said Mark.

"Don't load yourself with that, darling. That's water under the bridge. I could kick myself for not spotting the age difference and thinking it through."

"No, darling. I've no doubt he was attentive and amusing and you were flattered. He's good looking too."

"Sort of and yes I was." She bowed her head. "I'll cry off," she added impulsively.

"No darling, for two reasons. First, you'd miss a good party and second, there would be gossip that would not help your father. Or me for that matter."

Victoria looked at him thoughtfully and in silence. After several seconds she said, "You've worked this all out, haven't you?"

"Only if you agree."

"Go on."

"I'd like you to ring him up and tell him that you've discovered that I'm bringing Serena and that she's your oldest and bestest friend, please could he include us on your table. I doubt he'll be that enthusiastic if he's got some evil plot so that'll give us an indication. If he makes excuses I'll ensure we're on the next table so that we can keep an eye on you. If there's any hint of trouble we'll be there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.