Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Serena came to Mark's room that night. She was wearing a nighty under her dressing gown. Mark held up the bedclothes and she slid in beside him. They hugged, gently and lovingly kissing each other.

"Do you know, Mark darling, I don't feel like doing anything sexy tonight. I just want to be with you and love you."

"Same here. Perhaps it's because we are brother and sister."

"Mmm," then she giggled. "Did you see Dad's face when I called you darling?"

"No."

"His eyes nearly popped out of his head."

"Hasn't Mum told him about your conversation with her?"

"Doesn't look like it but I wonder why not."

"Fathers can get jealous about their daughters."

"I suppose and Mum knows Dad inside out."

"Yup"

There was a silence as they nestled together.

"Does Victoria know about us?"

"Good Heavens no!"

"I thought not. Oh dear, I'll have to behave."

"You would anyway."

"At the dance, yes, but not at home."

"Well there's no reason you can't be openly affectionate and show it occasionally. After all she's known your feelings for me since you were both fourteen."

"Mmm."

They lay silently for a while then Mark spoke.

"I wonder if you can explain Victoria's behaviour last week," he said pensively.

"What did she do?"

"On Sunday night she kissed me like there was no tomorrow for helping her find her job. Then, on Tuesday evening, she blew in to say that she was enjoying it and just gave me a friendly kiss. Then, on Thursday, she came over to ask me to give you her love and gave me another friendly kiss. I don't understand it. Did I something wrong, do you think?"

Serena chuckled. "No, you silly old gump. You didn't do something right."

"Wha-at? He made two syllables of it, his voice rising on the second.

"She was giving you opportunities to invite her to the ball and you missed them."

"Oh blimey! I really have cocked up, haven't I?"

"Yes, my darling, but think of all the fun you'll have making up."

Mark groaned. There was another silence during which Serena gave him little soft kisses on his neck and shoulders.

"I don't want to leave you," she whispered.

"I don't want you to go," he whispered back kissing her forehead, "but I think you'd better. You never know what I might do in my sleep."

"And I might be asleep and miss it," she giggled.

They hugged each other tight.

"Goodnight, my darling Mark. Don't fuss. She'll forgive you."

She slipped out of the room.

Elspeth was as good as her word and rang Frances from the privacy of her bedroom on Wednesday evening.

"Ah," said Frances and Elspeth could hear the laughter in her voice, "I wondered when the damage control call would come."

"He really has been a poop, hasn't he? Is Victoria really upset?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.