Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark attended church the following morning as normal and Frances invited him to supper that evening. He had hardly got back to his flat when the telephone rang. It was Serena to say how pleased she was that he would be home for her end of term.

"It's not a huge do but the whole school assembles at eleven and there'll be some boring stuff about all its achievements this term. Then they have all the leavers up and the headmistress says some public stuff and then says goodbye to each individual girl and they all sing the Leavers' Song. After that there's drinks and lunch and then we're free to leave. Though there will be various exhibitions open during the early afternoon."

"Sounds fun."

"I think you'll enjoy it. You'll be able to ogle all my friends."

"Ooh yum!"

"The trouble is I'm not allowed out this weekend."

"That's a shame but I'm sure we'll survive."

Serena giggled. "You'll be living on fond memories of Victoria."

"Don't start that again."

"I wouldn't have but she rang me yesterday before you both went out to supper."

"What?"

"Thought that would get you going," she giggled. "She just wanted to tell me about the job you helped her find."

"Oh!" Relief was evident in his tone.

"And to ask my permission to seduce you."

"What?"

Serena pealed with laughter. When she could contain herself she continued, "She's the same as me. She fell in love with you when we were fourteen too. The only thing was, that not being your sister, she could plan on marrying you."

"Oh crikey!"

"She rang to ask my permission because she knows of my love for you and didn't want to upset me."

"W-what did you say?"

"Go ahead. I can't marry him and our two loves will never interfere with each other. I also told her the same thing I told you: if she hurts you I'll be after her."

"Strewth! I get the feeling I'm being ganged up on."

"Yes, you are but you can set the pace or opt out. If you decide Victoria's not a good idea remember that I will still love you but don't play with her and then drop her. If you do that I'll be after you and you won't like it."

"I don't think there's any danger of that. Among other things I couldn't let General Anthony and Frances down. And then Rupert would probably shoot me before you got your claws into me."

Serena chuckled. "You seem to have adopted another family."

"I think it's the other way round and that they have adopted me. Frances is so like Mum in many ways: warm and gentle and calm."

"Well, they are very old friends."

"Yes. Thank you for ringing, Serena my sweet. You've put my mind at rest to an extent but have also alarmed me a bit that I'm being hunted."

There was another giggle. "Poor boy. You'll enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to see you Tuesday week. 'Bye now." She rung off.

Mark was thoughtful. It was funny that Peg had told him yesterday that Victoria was in love with him and he had not noticed a thing although that had been a pretty hot kiss yesterday evening. If things did develop he would have to take care they did not get out of hand. Lucky he had had some experience of exercising control with Serena. He decided to let things take their course but make sure the physical aspects did not overwhelm them.

He spent the rest of the afternoon pottering: doing his domestic chores, writing some letters, including his monthly one to Nicholas Richardson's parents, and reading more of the Peninsula War. He had a bath at half past six and laughed at himself for using aftershave when he had not shaved. He presented himself for supper at seven. It was just the four of them. Rupert was incarcerated at Sandhurst again. Victoria and Mark sat together on the sofa. Inevitably conversation was about Victoria's new job starting the next morning.

"What time have you got to be there?" her father asked.

"Eight-thirty."

"Oh you poor thing. How will you manage that," her parents moaned in chorus.

"Better not go to bed at all if you've got to get up that early," advised General Anthony.

Victoria glared at them and then burst out laughing. "While working in London I got used to getting up before eleven," she batted back.

Everyone laughed.

"Are you sure you know the way?" asked Mark solemn as a judge.

"Doddle!" retorted Victoria.

"Bulford's quite a complicated village to get out of," said Mark airily.

"Ooh, you!"

"I could probably organise someone with a red flag to walk in front of you and set you on the road to Everleigh."

The Collins parents howled with laughter. Victoria was speechless and pummelled his shoulder growling. Mark cowered, pretending to be terrified. Victoria seized a cushion and battered him with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.