Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Victoria arrived home with her car laden to the gunwales. The family and Sergeant Roberts helped her unload it and carry everything up to her room.

"I'm not going to sort it all now," she announced. "I want to settle down with my family and have a drink before dinner and rejoice that London is over. Is that all right?"

"Of course it is, darling," replied Frances. "We've got a head start on you."

"What would you like, darling?" asked Anthony.

"Could I have a half of lager please, Daddy?"

Sergeant Roberts slid away and returned shortly with it on a silver tray. Victoria noticed the condensation on the glass and clapped delightedly.

"Ice cold too! You are a gem, Sergeant Roberts. Thanks very much."

Frances was amused to see the hint of a blush touch the old sergeant's cheek. She was also amused that Victoria was only able to wait two minutes before asking about Mark.

"Did he manage to book us a ride tomorrow?" she asked.

"I don't know," replied Frances keeping a deadpan face. "Did he mention anything to you, dear?"

Anthony shook his head. "I don't think so. He did say something about it going to rain tomorrow. It was a feeling he gets in his bones."

"I don't believe it!" Victoria exploded. "That was the same old codswallop that he gave me last Saturday. I'll be back in a minute."

She ran from the room and both her parents collapsed in giggles. They heard the banging on Mark's door from where they were which set them off again.

Mark grinned when he heard the assault on his door and went to open it. "Hello, Victoria. Welcome home," he said to the puce faced little pixie.

"What's all this rubbish still about your bones saying it's going to rain tomorrow. I asked you to book us a ride."

"But my bones are never wrong," he said solemnly.

"Rubbish!"

"I've lived with them for a long time," said Mark pensively.

"Mumbo-jumbo!"

"That's a very rude thing to say about my bones."

"You're lucky I haven't said anything a damn sight ruder," she shouted.

Mark tut-tutted. "Very unladylike language from one so lovely," he murmured.

Victoria stamped her foot. She was furious. The trouble was she could not think of anything to say.

Mark's face broke into a smile. "Be ready to leave at ten. Your parents aren't coming."

"Beast!" she screamed and flung herself at him with her fists raised to strike him.

Mark caught her wrists easily, held them in the air and kissed the tip of her nose. The fire in her eyes went out and she collapsed in his grip. He quickly let go and grabbed her under the arms and round her back. Her arms went round his neck. "You're still a beast," she whispered, "but for tomorrow you're my beast." She kissed him gently on the lips and released him. He let his arms drop away and smiled down at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.