Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

On Monday morning Mark confirmed his leave with General Anthony and then started to arrange the German trip. He had to clear it with the Corps Commander's staff first and then contacted the divisional commanders' ADCs to check that their generals were happy. By mid-afternoon everyone had agreed enthusiastically. All the commanders from the corps commander down knew and loved Frances. Mark guessed also that they were not averse to casting an eye over the Collins's reputedly beautiful daughter.

Finally he rang the Green Howards.

"Adjutant!"

"Good afternoon, Sir."

"Mark!" came the delighted reply. "How are you and how's the job going?"

"Excellent to both questions, thank you, Peter. And how are you and everyone else?"

"Same answer. Anyway, why did the ADC to GOC 3 Div ring a lowly adjutant? I'm not that beautiful nor am I female."

Mark laughed. "I hope I'm going to offer you a treat, O Mighty Adjutant. How would you like my master, his wife, his beautiful daughter and his humble ADC to visit you informally in October?"

"Very, very much, Mark. What dates are you thinking of?"

"Well, the general's calling on your GOC on 17th October so we could arrive that evening or the next day and then we're free."

"Super."

"Would you like me to leave it with you to talk through with the CO and PMC (President of the Mess Committee)? The one thing the general does not want is lots of laid on formalities but he would like to get among the boys, particularly the boys he knew in the War such as Sergeant Oldfield."

"Leave it with me, Mark, and I'll get back to you. It is actually a very, very good date because Colonel Chris will be handing over and his successor is, guess who, your old company commander, Peter Instead."

"Oh that's great. I'm so pleased for Major Peter." He paused. "I can see what you mean but surely the last thing Colonel Chris and Jean would want is to entertain at that stage."

"Leave it with me, Mark. I'll talk to the CO and get back to you. Would you like to talk to him?"

"I'd love to but why don't we wait until you and I have a plan?"

Peter chuckled. "You are an ADC full stop. All tact and charm. Mark, I'll be back to you but put it in the diary. It'll happen one way or another."

"Thanks, Peter."

Victoria handed in her notice as soon as she reached the office on Monday morning. It did not cause a ripple. One of the younger legal clerks approached her on Wednesday and suggested a drink on Friday evening. That confirmed her views. Friday night, as far as she was concerned was vanishing night and anyone who was going to hang around in London was rubbish. She never considered that she could have been wrong.

On Tuesday Peter rang Mark back. "It's all fixed," he said. "Come on the 17th. The Collinses will stay with the CO and you with Peter and Anne Instead. There'll be a dinner party at the Holdsworths' that night. The next morning we've got the COs' Handover Parade and we'd be thrilled for the general to take the salute. There'll be drinks in the Sergeants' Mess afterwards, which will give him a chance to chat to his 'old boys'. He might then like to visit the cookhouse briefly and chat informally with the 'new boys'. Then in the afternoon, if you're all up to it, some riding on the Heide. Then in the evening, a dinner-dance in the Officers Mess. We were going to have one anyway for the COs' handover. There may well be pre-dinner drinks in the Sergeants Mess beforehand. The RSM is making noises but he may have to be satisfied with just the lunchtime drinks. A day of rest on Sunday and then you can head off on Monday. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful," said Mark. "Obviously I'll have to run it past the general but I don't think he'll object to anything. I think the visit to the cookhouse will particularly appeal to him. Many thanks, Peter."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.