Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark checked the diary before he rang home. Elspeth answered the call.

"I'm glad I got you, Mum."

"Mark, darling! Two nights in succession? It must be important."

"It's two things actually. They're both important but one's easy; the other isn't."

"All right. Start with the easy one."

"General Anthony's given me a week's leave so that I can come to Serena's end of term do."

"Oh, darling, that's marvellous. She'll be thrilled. Now, what's the problem?"

Mark gave an account of the last two days ending up with, "I think I'm falling in love with her and I don't know what to do."

"Why not?"

"Well before I left the battalion the CO told me she was the apple of the general's eye and if there was any hint of misbehaviour I'd be back in Germany in a flash and with a blot on my copy book. Since then General Anthony has made it clear he dotes on her."

"So?"

"She's the same age as Serena and if things got serious I'm sure they would think she, and probably me as well, were too young to get married and maybe get rid of me before we got any more involved. It might harm your friendship with them as well if that happened. I think I'll be able to resist sleeping with her but she is very, very attractive and I might not be able to."

"Is she impetuous?"

"No not really, I think. She's vivacious and enthusiastic but she did silently ask for my agreement before she decided to take the Whitty job."

"So she's level headed."

"Yes, I think so but it's early days."

"And her parents know that too, rather better than you, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes."

"So what's the problem? They must know by now that you're a sensible, decent chap and they will also know that people are getting married younger these days."

"I suppose."

"If either Frances or Anthony asks you about your relationship with her or your intentions be totally honest and open with them. I'll tell you something else. Frances was only just twenty when she and her first husband, Ian, got married and he was only twenty-three. All the same, I do think though that leaping into bed with your boss's daughter might be a bit foolhardy."

Mark could not help but laugh. "You do have a way with words, Mum."

Elspeth giggled. "Not quaite naice, am I? Happier, darling?"

"Yes, Mum. Relax, play it by ear and behave."

"That's it."

"Thanks, Mum. You've been a great help and comfort."

"Goes with the job. Is that all that's on your mind?"

"Yes thanks. I must go. Two long calls in two days are going to upset my bank manager. Love to Dad."

"Thanks. 'Bye."

Two minutes later the telephone rang again and Elspeth duly answered it.

"Lady Bowers?"

"Yes."

"It's Victoria Collins."

"Hello, Victoria my dear. How are you?"

"Very well, thank you. And you?"

"Oh, we're all fine. I expect you wanted to speak to Serena."

"Oh dear! Have I missed her?"

"I'm afraid so by about quarter of an hour. David's taken her back to school."

"Oh well, I'll have to wait till next weekend. Does she come home on Friday evening?"

"No, my dear. Not until Saturday lunchtime."

"Oh!"

Elspeth could hear the disappointment in Victoria's voice. "I could get her to ring you as soon as she gets home on Saturday."

"No, thanks all the same. I shall be out riding with Mark."

"Well, that sounds fun."

"Oh, yes!" A note of excitement crept into her voice. " We went out together on The Plain yesterday and it was super. And I had a super horse: enormous but he went like the wind and he really can jump."

"Well I hope you can get him again next Saturday."

"So do I. Um, Lady Bowers ... No, sorry. Forget it."

"Tell me. I'm all ears."

"No it was nothing. I'll give Serena a ring next Saturday evening."

"All right, my dear. Give my love to your parents."

"Thank you, Lady Bowers. I will. Good-bye."

"Good-bye, Victoria dear." She put down the telephone with a smile. "That young lady's got it as bad as Mark," she thought. "Oh well, early days. If it develops I've no doubt Frances will ring." She chuckled. "Young love is always so fraught. They just need to get on with it." She snorted. "Who am I to pontificate? Wondering about Anthony Collins and then dithering about my beloved David."

Victoria in the meanwhile was getting herself into a state. She wouldn't be able to speak to Serena until after she had seen Mark again and she really did need to discuss her feelings and plot a way ahead. Serena was the only person who knew that she had loved Mark since she was a little girl just as Serena had done. She went up to her room to pack but then just sat on her bed as her mind whirled.

Frances had watched her after she put the telephone down. She went back to the drawing room where Anthony was glowering at the crossword.

"We've got problems," she said.

"What sort of problems?" asked Anthony putting his paper down.

"I think Victoria's got a thing about Mark."

"What? After one weekend?"

"No, darling, after discovering that a childhood friend has become a rather special and attractive man."

"Oh crumbs! She was pretty effusive about him last night but I put it down to just friendship."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.