Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark left his flat and walked through the Collins's house to the drawing room. All four of them were there including Rupert. Mark kissed Frances's cheek and thanked her for inviting him. He shook hands with the general. He was not sure how to deal with Victoria but she dealt with that. She flung both arms round his neck and gave him a smacking kiss on both cheeks.

"MY special ADC," she laughed.

Rupert stood and held out his hand. "Good to see you again, Sir," he said.

Mark shook his hand warmly. "Rupert," he said. "Great to see you too. Blow Sandhurst! If you ever call me Sir again I'll biff you."

Rupert smiled delightedly. "Thanks, Mark," he said. " I knew you wouldn't stand on ceremony but I had to be a good Officer Cadet."

"I'll bet you are," said Mark. "How's it going?"

"Marvellous. I Passed off the Square so am out of prison and we're now into Military Law, Military History and Leadership instead of Drill, Weapon Training, Drill, PT, Drill."

"Good for you," laughed Mark. "I know the relief only too well."

He turned to Frances. "It's a treat to be invited to supper," he said warmly.

"Nonsense, Mark. We hope you'll eat with us a great deal more often. It's just taken us time to settle in and get over all the initial social stuff. Anyway, you deserve a decent meal after looking after Little Miss all day."

"It was a pleasure," Mark replied and Frances noted that he obviously meant it.

"What do you normally eat in the evening," she asked.

"Um, fish fingers."

"Yes?"

"Um, corned beef and salad."

"Ye-es?"

"I do myself a spag bol once a week."

"Good. Go on."

"Ham and salad."

"And?"

"Scrambled eggs on a Sunday."

"Having had what for lunch?"

"Oh, I don't know. A couple of sandwiches and a pint at a pub while riding."

Frances turned on Anthony. "Darling, this is not good enough."

General Anthony nodded.

Frances turned back to Mark. "Now, listen to me and no noes. From now on we produce your meals. I'll speak to Sergeant Roberts. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided. Just tell him when you're going to be out. Oh, Mark, I'm so sorry. I just didn't think."

"Please don't be sorry, Mrs Collins, I..."

"Frances!" she said. "Inside these four walls when we're just family it's Frances."

Mark's throat constricted. All he could do to cover his confusion was to put his hands on her shoulders and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you, Frances," he managed to get out.

Mark's mind flipped back to Mrs Holdsworth. "Are all senior officers' wives as wonderful as this?" he wondered.

"Now," said General Anthony. "All that inquisition must have made you thirsty. What would you like to drink?"

"Beer, please, Sir."

The general nodded and Sergeant Roberts, who had been standing unobserved, nodded back, left the room and returned almost immediately with a pint of beer.

"Oh, before I forget, Mum sends hers and Dad's love to you all," said Mark.

There was a chorus of thanks.

"Did you speak to Serena?" asked Victoria.

"Yes."

"How is she?"

"Fine. Can't wait to leave school."

"I'll bet."

"I told her about our ride today and ticked her off for not telling me about you and Cowdray."

Victoria ducked her head. Her family smiled.

"I also told her about the search for stable jobs and that we were going to visit some tomorrow."

"What did she say?"

Mark grinned. "Watch yourself. She's after you."

Victoria went bright red. The rest of the family roared with laughter.

"Sorry, Victoria! She always teases and I couldn't resist it."

Victoria looked daggers at him but there was another outburst of laughter from the rest of her family and she had to smile.

"I'll kill her," she said.

"I'll warn her," Mark smiled back.

Rupert changed the subject. "The battalion must be due to leave Germany soon," he said.

"Yes, next year," replied Mark. "I'm not sure quite when." He looked questioningly at the general who shook his head. "They're off to Libya. Tripoli, in fact, with a detached company at Benghazi."

"That sounds fun," said Rupert. "I can't wait to join them."

Mark was silent for a moment. "Sir, you remember my suggesting that you visit the battalion?"

General Anthony nodded.

"Well, you're going on a recce to Germany for the reinforcement exercise in October and I thought that might be a good opportunity."

"Good thinking, Mark. Go on."

"Well, how about making it a family affair? After all, the battalion's family."

The general looked at him, the rest of the family waiting with bated breath. "Even better thinking, Mark," he said with a smile. The girls jumped up and down with excitement. "One thing though. Before we go firm make sure we're not going to upset the battalion's plans."

Mark nodded. "I had another thought, Sir, if you're prepared to pull some strings."

The general cocked an eyebrow.

"Rupert could come too on a recce."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.