Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark returned to Tidworth the next day and got on with his job. He was glad in many ways to have the evenings to himself but began to find he did not have enough to occupy him. He decided that he would do a study of the Peninsula War. He had covered it briefly at Eaton Hall but not in any depth. He rang the librarian at Sandhurst who kindly lent him a number of books. Nevertheless, for an active young man it was not enough. He joined the cricket team and that helped. He also swam three evenings a week. In addition he registered with the Garrison Saddle Club. Altogether he kept himself fit and occupied but it still was not enough and he began to hanker to see Serena again.

A fortnight later Victoria came down from London for the weekend. Mark, naturally, was not privy to it but there was a family discussion on the Friday evening.

"I'm not going to work for that bloody firm of solicitors any longer," Victoria announced to her parents.

"Whew!" said Anthony. "You haven't given them much chance. What's wrong with them?"

"They're pompous and demeaning," she snapped.

"Explain," said Anthony.

"They both go together," answered Victoria. "The way they talk. For example, they'll never say 'Gosh' but (and she put on an affected voice) 'Oh my goodness." They talk down to me. 'Be a sweet girl and get me a cup of coffee.' 'Oh, you wouldn't understand, my dear.' It makes me want to spit. I'll tell you something else. They're fat: even the solicitors' clerks who are in their early twenties and learning to be just as unctuous and pompous as the partners. I can't stick them, Daddy."

"Have you looked for another job?"

"No, Daddy."

"Why not?"

Victoria hung her head. "Two reasons, I suppose. I don't like London on my own. I haven't really made any friends there. The girls in the office aren't my sort. We've no common interests: not even boys." She managed a slight grin. "And I'm only really happy in the country and with animals."

Frances intervened. "I understand all that, darling, but what are you really looking for?"

"Well, Mummy, Serena and I have been writing to each other and we both want to run a stables and breed. We're not thinking of our own stallion to start with. That might come later if we're successful and can afford a decent one."

"And where, young lady, are these stables going to be?" asked Anthony.

Victoria had to smile. "Craig Hill or at home for first choice but," she forestalled him, "if something else cropped up we might go for that. The thing is, we both want to learn the ropes independently so that we both have fresh ideas if and when we join up. So, we're not looking to set ourselves up for two or three years."

Anthony smiled back. "You've actually got it all worked out haven't you, you little minx?"

"Yes, Daddy," said Victoria meekly looking at him through her eyelashes.

"Drop the sex appeal," said Frances, her smile belying her sharp tone. "He belongs to me."

Anthony's mouth fell open. For the first time he realised that Victoria was not averse to manipulating him. For her part, Victoria realised she had been exposed and blushed to the roots of her hair.

Frances grasped Victoria's hand. "Don't worry, darling," she said still smiling. "Daughters have been doing it for years immemorial and yet these old fools still fall for it. It's just that I'm not going to let you mess up my old fool."

"I'm no fool!"

"No, darling. You're not: just putty in our hands." Both women collapsed with laughter.

"Hmmph!" expostulated Anthony and then burst into laughter himself. "What does a poor man do?" he finally wailed plaintively.

"Do what you're told," came the laughing chorus.

"All right, all right," he said as the laughter subsided, "but I'm not made of money. I've seen you through school, young miss; and paid for your thoroughly expensive secretarial course. Do you have any local stables contacts?"

"No, Daddy."

"Right. I want you to go back to your job on Monday and stick at it until you've found a new one with a stables. You have got to start supporting yourself."

Victoria looked at her mother. Frances nodded.

"All right, Daddy. Um, do you think Mark could do some ground work for me while I'm still up in London?"

"You'll have to ask him that yourself. I can't," replied Anthony.

"Oh!" she said flustered which was not lost on Frances. "Oh, all right. Is it all right if I visit him?"

"Yes, of course," said Anthony, "but don't you dare pull my rank. You ask him for help as a family friend."

Victoria glanced at Frances and saw that both were in agreement. "Yes, Daddy," she said. "Of course."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.