Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Shortly after the house grew quiet there was a soft knock on Mark's bedroom door and Selena slipped in.

"You said I could come. Is it still all right?" she whispered.

Mark nodded and held open the bedclothes. Selena beamed and softly closed the door behind her. She ran to Mark's bedside slipping off her dressing gown as she did so and revealing a very short and diaphanous nighty. She slipped into bed beside Mark and hugged him.

"Thank you," she murmured and proceeded to kiss him passionately, her lips mashing his and her tongue probing.

Mark pulled back. "Steady, sweetheart," he said. "Too enthusiastic to start with except with a long term boyfriend."

"But you are a long term boyfriend."

"Not in a kissing sense."

"Oh! No, I suppose not. How about this?" and she kissed him gently but nevertheless warmly and without a trace of tongue.

"God!" exclaimed Mark as she broke. "That was breathtaking. Much more exciting and much more loving."

Serena looked into his eyes. "Really?" she asked. "I preferred it too!"

Mark nodded. "It was loving," he said, "whereas the first one was just lust and too strong for starters. Keep it for later," he grinned.

Serena nodded understandingly and then got the giggles. "Is that a promise?"

Mark smacked her bottom under the sheet. "Forward wench!" He kissed her lips softly again and they held each other firmly but gently for a long time without a word being said.

Finally Serena stirred. "Mark," she whispered. "Could I stroke your back with my hair like we used to?"

"Mmm," murmured Mark taking off his pyjama jacket, "I'd love you to."

Serena gave a little purr of happiness, threw the bedclothes back and knelt beside him. She leant forward and used her head to weave her hair over his shoulders. Mark moaned with pleasure. She drew it down and then up his spine. She spun it over each shoulder and down his side in turn. Mark continued to moan. During all this Serena was unable to avoid noticing the muscles and the smooth skin of his back. She substituted her hand for her hair, stroking him with featherlike touches. Mark never moved but continued to moan. Finally she could bear it no longer and kissed him softly between the shoulder blades then moved up onto his shoulders as her breasts pressed gently against his back. She gloried in the taste, smell and smoothness of his skin.

It was becoming too much for Mark. He rolled away from her pushing her off.

"Serena, my sweet, no more or I shan't be able to control myself," he panted."

Serena was panting too. "Oh, Mark! I'm sorry. Was I pushing you too hard? It's just that I love you so much and was getting carried away."

"Yes, my sweet. Same problem for both of us. Remember what Mum said: control."

"Easier said than done!"

"Too right but, to quote another one, 'better safe than sorry.'"

"Yes, Mark. You're quite right. I'm sorry if I wound you up too much." She grinned. "I probably wound myself up too much too."

Mark pulled her to him. "My turn next time," he whispered.

Serena nodded forcefully and then melted against him. Suddenly she pulled back. "You're still hard," she said.

"Yes," smiled Mark, "hardly surprisingly with a beautiful girl in my arms."

"Pooh!" said Serena and then, after a slightly bashful pause, "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes. Very and it's only since Mum opened things up a bit that I really realised it. I always saw you as my pretty little sister. Now I know and am only too aware that you are a stunning and very, very attractive girl."

Serena kissed him warmly and tantalisingly gently. "Thank you, Mark darling," she whispered. "You know I've always felt the same about you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.