Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark spent a pleasant weekend at home. His parents were delighted by his enthusiasm for his new job and that he and Anthony Collins were clearly getting on so well. Serena naturally wanted to know all about Victoria.

"I don't think she's grown an inch since you last saw her," Mark told her, "but she has become stunningly beautiful like you, my darling sister."

"Ding-dong, Ding-dong, Ding-dong, Ding-dong!" carolled Serena.

"Oh, shut up!" Mark laughed.

All too soon he had to leave but at least this time he would be back the following weekend rather than six months.

The evening with the Collinses was like a family evening at home. The following morning he made his way to Luton Airport and back to Germany. He reported to the Adjutant the next morning who wheeled him in to the CO and Mark told them all that had gone on.

"Well done, Mark. You seem to have made a good start," said Colonel Holdsworth. "Just two words of warning. You won't be living in the Mess for good reasons and you mustn't expect to spend that much time with the Collins family however close your two families are."

Mark nodded.

"So you may find yourself a bit lonely. The second thing is to watch your step with the beautiful Victoria. Her father dotes on her. Make a mistake there and you'll find yourself back here before you get your breath back."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good. Pop in say goodbye before you leave on Friday."

"I will indeed and thank you, Sir."

Mark spent the rest of the day with Sgt Oldfield to make sure everything was ready for handover. The handover itself went without a hitch. Mark was amazed at Edward Phillips's ignorance and just hoped he had told him enough although he was sure that Sgt Oldfield would carry the platoon.

The party on Thursday was splendiferous. The boys did their utmost to get Sir drunk but he managed to get rid of most of the spiked drinks that they offered him and left the party still in control. Edward Phillips left quite early. Mark took it as his not wanting to put a dampener on his farewell party. The platoon's feelings were less generous.

He said his farewells to his Company Commander and the CO at the end of the morning and stood a round of drinks in the Mess at lunchtime. He caught the five o'clock ferry and was home just before midnight.

There was a letter waiting for him from the current ADC. As Anthony Collins had guessed, he was not wanted until the day before and he was to spend the night at Bulford Manor in the ADC's flat. That meant he had a fortnight's leave broken only by two more tailor's fittings. Serena was only at home at the weekends but she and Mark took every opportunity to enjoy each other's company.

He told her about Deirdre and she screamed with laughter. "What a shrew!" she gasped at last. "Where am I going to find a tutor?" she added with a grin.

"With your beauty," said Mark dryly, "I imagine there'll be a queue."

"Hmm," said Serena thoughtfully, "I hope I can control them; and myself for that matter."

Mark looked at her. Being his sister he had never considered her as a sexual being and her remark had taken him aback. "You might have a word with Mum," he said. "She was your age once."

Serena nodded. "I'll do that. Jessica got herself in a mess a couple of month's ago and Mum sorted her out. Jessica said she was very understanding, loving and wise."

"That just about sums her up," Mark replied with a lump in his throat.

"Pity you're my brother actually."

"Why?"

"I wouldn't mind some tutorials with you if you weren't."

"Serena!" Mark was aghast which produced further gales of laughter from Serena.

"I don't mean it," she spluttered, "but you aren't bad looking and, seriously, I don't think you'd ever take advantage of a girl."

"I certainly hope not," said Mark. "On the other hand," he added leering evilly at her, "with someone as sexy as you I might not be able to control myself."

It was Serena's turn to be embarrassed and she blushed. Mark could not help himself. He pulled her into a hug and gave her a smacking kiss on the lips.

"See?" he said releasing her.

"Beast!" She flung her arms round his neck and returned the kiss. "But a nice beast and I love you, Mark." She danced away. "You're going to have to watch your step with Miss Collins, my boy, if what you say about her is right."

Mark nodded sombrely. "The CO warned me about that."

"Oh, Mark! I was only teasing. If it happens it happens. If it does, just make jolly sure you don't hurt her. If you do, not only will her parents be gunning for you, so will I. Even though I haven't seen her for a while we write to each other and she is one of my greatest friends."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.