Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark had a busy week. He bought a car from someone who was returning to England. He found out a number of suitable places to take Deirdre the next Saturday and reconnoitred them. He fitted this round two long days on the range with his platoon, twenty-four hours as Orderly Officer which meant he was confined to barracks and a further long day with his company commander at Sennelager Training Area planning a week long company training exercise there.

He rang Deirdre on Thursday and told her he would pick her up at seven. He could not make it any earlier as he was playing rugby for the battalion.

He picked her up sporting a black eye having been kicked in the face during the game. That elicited plenty of sympathy, which he enjoyed immensely and milked to the full.

They had a pleasant if unexciting evening. She was dressed in a simple blouse and a flaring skirt to mid-calf. They had delicious German pork that never seems to require apple sauce because the pigs are reared in orchards. They finished with Black Forest Gateau. Their conversation centred round history. They discovered that while Mark was fascinated by the Greek and Roman civilisations his real love was medieval Europe. Deirdre agreed with him on the former but was much more into modern history and, in particular, female emancipation. It became clear that she was a bit too left -wing for his liking.

After dinner she invited him back to her house. Her fellow teacher housemates had gone sailing at the Dummersee. They sat on the sofa and had another coffee. Deirdre put her cup down firmly.

"Revision!" she said in her best school-ma'am voice.

Mark, grinning, set down his cup equally firmly and said "Yes, Miss," took her in his arms and gently kissed her lips. He ran his hands through her hair and began butterfly kisses on her face. He moved back to her lips and soon they were kissing passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Mark drew back and gently kissed the line of her jaw and as much of her neck as he could. Deirdre's breathing started to come in pants. He returned to her mouth and then went for her ear. Deirdre gasped and pulled herself against him. Her breasts were crushed against his chest and her hips moved against his thigh.

They drew back by mutual, silent agreement.

"I never taught you that much," she panted.

"Did I pass then?"

"With flying colours! That was sensational."

"I'm glad. What's next?"

"Well, I told you there were other parts of the body that needed to be kissed."

"Yes, so?"

"Well, you mustn't rush the next bit by ripping off my top but your next port of call is my breasts."

"Sounds fun," said Mark grabbing one of them.

"Ouch! Gently! How would you like it if I grabbed your balls like that?"

"Not one bit," said Mark ruefully. "Sorry!"

"Well then. Gently, over my top. If you please me I will offer you access to kiss them but concentrate on the whole and not the nipples. They're sensitive and come later."

Mark gently moulded her breasts through her clothes. Deirdre's sighs became moans.

"Undo my blouse," she gasped. "And undo my bra."

He did as requested pulling her bra from her ample breasts.

"Don't go for the treats straight away," she murmured. "Rest your head against the top of my boobs and stroke my back, very softly like a butterfly."

Mark complied. He was almost overwhelmed by the softness of her skin and her scent. Certainly there was a smell of the perfume she had applied but there was also another more subtle scent, the scent of an aroused woman, which he had never smelt before. His penis swelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.