Joerg Isebrand - Cover

Joerg Isebrand

©Argon, 2008

Preface

Historical Sex Story: Preface - In the year 1500, a boy, Joerg Isebrand, is born into a peasant family in Northern Germany. Banished from the land of his birth at age sixteen, young Joerg soon finds himself a landsknecht, a soldier for hire. The story follows the next fourteen years of his life, as he rallies his siblings and fights in the wars of the 16th century. He dallies with many women and girls, but it is an unlikely bride who finally wins his heart.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

This is historical fiction. I have included historical events into this tale and some historical persons. The events, deeds and quotes are purely fictional and do not reflect the characters of those persons.

Wulf Isebrand was the military leader of the peasants in the Battle of Hemmingstedt, in 1500. Historians have differing views of his true person. Even his Dutch origins have come into question. Certainly, nothing is known about his offspring, and I took artistic licence to spin my tale around his fictional sons and daughters.

The story depicts violence and non-consensual sexual acts. This should be seen in the historical context of 16th century warfare and life in general. The author does not condone violence or forced sex, nor is this story meant to glorify such behaviour in any way.

I have used a number of German words, sometimes because I did not find true English equivalents, sometimes to add colour to the tale. They are highlighted in italic font, and a glossary can be found in the following. I recommend you open this Preface and Glossary in a separate tab of your browser window, for easy reference.

Please accept that this story is the effort of an amateur writer. My editor, Duffiedawg, did his best to eradicate typos, syntax errors and false friends. The remaining errors are my responsibility, and they are something you will have to endure. I am also using British English spelling because this is how I learned English in school.

The story is mine, and it may not be reposted anywhere. You may of course download it for your perusal. Please note, however, that I post on SOL for a reason, and I do not wish to see my work reposted or otherwise published or distributed on any medium without my prior, written consent.

Have fun!

Glossary

bader = a healer, a herbalist

büttel - constable, bailiff

condottieri - Italian, a leader of a band of mercenaries in 15th and 16th century Italy

cuius regio, eius religio = the rule by which the feudal lord determined the religious affiliation of his subjects. Often, the peasants had to switch their affiliation several times in their lifetime when the lands they lived on changed ownership.

fähnlein = literally: small flag, a unit of foot soldiers in the 15th and 16th century, comprising a total of 300-400 men, including pikemen and arquebusiers, led by a hauptmann (captain)

feldscher - army surgeon

guldengroschen = a 16th century silver coin, minted from 1 ounce of silver, later known as Joachimsthaler, or Thaler (Taler) = Dollar

hauptmann — lit. head man, army captain, commanding a fähnlein or company

hirschfänger - lit. stag catcher, a long hunting knife

hurenweibel = lit. sergeant of whores, an 'embedded' pimp in 16th century armies

Jotunheim - the home of the giants in Northern mythology

knecht, pl. knechte - bonded servant(s)

neiding, pl. neidinge - nithing, a scoundrel, a traitorous, evil person

rotte, pl. rotten - a platoon-sized unit of soldiers

rottenführer - platoon leader

saufeder= literally 'hog feather', a lance tipped with a leaf-shaped blade, used to finish off wild boars

tagwerk - literally 'a day's work', equal to 40,000 square feet

thaler = short for Joachimsthaler, a one-ounce silver coin (engl. Dollar)

vogelfrei - lit. free as a bird: an outlaw, to be killed on sight by anybody without consequences

vogt = steward, bailiff

welsch = foreign

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.