Las Vegas Turnaround - Cover

Las Vegas Turnaround

by Mark Phillips

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple hosts a bus trip to Las Vegas. He's angry because his girlfriend won't put out. She's adament about not doing so because she feels that they need to develop their relationship fully before they consummate it. He goes along with it because he knows how head strong she is and does not want to lose her. Roles reverse leading to unforeseen consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

John looked around the parking lot anxiously. As the sole proprietor of his business, Show Tune Tours, he was responsible to make sure that customers showed upon time. The bus had arrived on time, thankfully, but there seemed to be some stragglers. After loading up the beer and double-checking to make sure he had everything, John disembarked and welcomed the passengers scheduled to come on the trip. He shook their hands and greeted them warmly as they filed into the bus. He leaned out the door to see if more cars were pulling into the parking lot. They were running late. John felt tense. There was a feeling of expectation in the air. John could hear wafts of conversation floating by between his worry.

"I got a good feeling about this trip honey. I really think we're going to hit it big."

"Are you playing 21 or Craps?"

"There's a rumor that that gay dude who got his head bit by the tiger might try and stage a comeback."

"Last time I went on one of these trips I made 10 grand on the slot

s." "Yeah right. You say that every year and you're still driving a Pinto" Laughter.

"Are those beers in back cold yet?"

John hopped off the bus onto the parking lot; the conversations becoming muffled and unintelligible.

As always, he had called everyone the evening before to make sure there were no cancellations. Everyone said they were ready and looking forward to the trip, including Scott, a smug jock type who John used to go to college with. According to the list of people on his clipboard forty-four people were signed up to go. Yet, only thirty nine people had arrived. John glanced through the bus's windows. Although most of the passengers on the bus were talking and laughing, a few of the them seemed to be scowling. A few of them looked more than irritated. They were growing impatient.

John pounded a nervous beat on the seat in front of him. He felt nervous and tense. He looked down at his watch worriedly. 'Dumb assholes' he thought to himself, 'they are more than 1/2 hour late." John was not much of a businessman. He was a nice guy, a decent guy, but not very comfortable with himself. He started off the morning by polishing off a couple of quick Coronas in the parking lot, to take an edge off his nervousness. Running a tour business was hard. So many things could go wrong and oftentimes they did. John's alarm clock decided to take it's own nap in the morning. When John groggily woke up, he was shocked to see that he had a little over an hour to get to the church parking lot were everyone was supposed to meet. He didn't even have a chance to grab a donut. The alcohol produced a mild buzz, which mellowed him out a bit. Still however, his eyebrows were furrowed with worry.

John felt a warm arm encircle his waist. He looked down at his girlfriend Lourdes. They had met about nine months ago. They had been introduced by a mutual friend oftheirs at the University. The attraction was immediate. John always wondered to himself what a beauty like Lourdes saw in him. He wasn't alob or anything, but in a crowd of people he stood out like an ink spot on a piece of black velvet. He was the quintessential Regular Joe. There was nothing remarkable about his personality or his looks. Lourdes on the other hand was the closest thing to heaven he had ever seen, and as far as he could tell the world had ever seen based on the hard stares and furtive glances that constantly were directed at her. It bothered John that Lourdes caused such a reaction, but he was reasonably sure that she only had eyes for him. In fact she was the one that suggested they only date each other. By mutual agreement they had an exclusive relationship for the last six months. Everything between them was great, but the sex was basically non-existent, much to John chagrin. Lourdes had told John early on when they were on the cusp of segueing from friends to dating, that she had a bad sexual experience when she was younger, which ruined the relationship she was in, a relationship she felt had a lot of potential.

She said that later on after they were more firmly established maybe she would consider intercourse, but for the present time, she wanted to base their relationship on caring and mutual respect. "Anyone can have sex" she was fond of saying, "but only a select few can maintain a healthy and emotionally stable relationship." She was 24, two years young than John, yet in many way much more mature than him.

When Lourdes spent the night at his apartment last night, he could hardly keep his hands off her. He acted like a little boy on his first visit to a Toys "R" Us. He often was frustrated at her control. He didn't understand how she couldn't feel as horny as he did.

After watching another boring movie on the Life Time Channel. John and Lourdes gravitated to the bed. It was late and they had to get up early. John was horny and becoming more resentful. Just sitting next to Lourdes was enough to get his cock to harden. Why couldn't they at least try it once? He knew that Lourdes wasn't on the pill, but he didn't have any problems using a condom. Shit, he didn't care? He'd put one on. Shit, he'd get a vasectomy if it would help him get into Lourde's pants. He was getting sick of hand jobs. He got the opportunity to shoot his nut, but it wasn't the same. He wanted to feel himself inside the tight, wet hole of Lourdes' pussy.

Lourdes patiently explained, as she stroked Johns cock, that what mattered most was the emotional connection, the sharing of thoughts, dreams and feelings between two people. That's what made their relationship so special. Intercourse would come later. As her little hand pumped his shaft, and she continued to explain in that maddening matter of fact way of hers the importance of maintaining an intercourse free relationship, and focus on what's important, he tuned her out and gazed at her body. Her heavy breasts swayed up and down as she used her hand and arms to maintain a consistent rhythm on his throbbing shaft. She was propped up on her knees, which caused her back to bow gracefully accentuating her perfect round behind. He reached down and traced his finger down her back, opened his hand and ran his fingers over the tight firmness of her ass. god, how he wished she would let him fuck her. Just once. He would even settle being able to run the taut head of his cock in the folds of her pussy for a few seconds. That would be enough to relieve his lust if just for a few hours. In frustration he tried to touch her pussy, but she quickly shifted away. She wouldn't let him near it. Lourdes paused in mid stroke making him groan with frustration, his hard member throbbing with unreleased tension.

"You haven't been listening to a word that I've said," Lourdes stated reproachfully. "We are not going to have sexual intercourse. I don't want to leave you frustrated, but if you can't control yourself I won't even do this. You can do it to yourself." She put her arms behind her and leaned back. Her position rolled her shoulders slightly back, pushing her full breasts, with those delectable dark brown nipples forward. John's felt a dull ache of need in his groin. Lourdes was stacked. Her breasts were, large and round with nipples just made to suck and nibble. She wouldn't let him near those either. She had mentioned in the past that they were ultra-sensitive and she wasn't comfortable having them fondled. He had little recourse other than stare at them and wonder what they felt like, what it would be like to suck them into his mouth and roll the nipple around his tongue until the nubs stood out hard and throbbing. John felt like a diabetic in a sea of chocolate.

All he could do was look, fantasize and hope. He knew better than to argue. Lourdes always got her way. She was too strong willed to break down. Secondly, he knew that although she had a soft spot for him and cared for him deeply, she would have no problem leaving him unfulfilled. His cock ached. He looked down and saw it twitching and then glanced at Lourdes who looked back at him impassively. He needed to cum. He needed to cum so bad. He was just going to have to settle for another hand job. It was better than nothing. If their relationship continued the way it had been going, eventually he was going to have the chance to be inside her, to fuck her, but for the time being he was just going to have to be patient and wait.

"I'm sorry baby," John said apologetically, "you just drive me crazy. I promise to keep my hands to myself."

Lourdes didn't respond. She just slowly moved into her prior position and moved her hands towards John's still extremely hard cock. "No more trying to touch me, all right John" Lourdes whispered as she began to stroke John's cock with both of her hands.

"I don't want to break up John," she continued, "but you need to really show some self-control." She began to stroke him faster. The pre-cum that bubbled out of his piss hole coated his cock, making Lourdes' hands glide effortlessly back and forth. John gasped, "I'm sorry Lourdes. Really, I'm sorry. I wo - wo- wo shiiit" John began to cum, his cock spraying his warm sperm in the air, residual drops falling back on his stomach. The excess spunk from his last contraction bubbled out, coating the fingers of Lourdes who patiently milked the last bit of sperm from the softening member in front of her. John breathed a sigh of relief. It had felt good to blow his nut. In his post orgasmic bliss he felt sated.

Lourdes reached over and kissed him gently on the lips. "I'll be back in a second hon, I need to use the bathroom." She scampered off the bed, her heavy breasts slightly bouncing as she stood up. John watched her naked form. Her body was wonderfully and absolutely perfect. The dark hair just a few shades darker than her brown skin, cascaded down her slim back He just had to control himself. He didn't want to lose her.

Lourdes came back and quickly jumped under the covers. "Burr it's cold," she said, but not before John had another eye full of her. His cock started to engorge again. He willed it back to it's flaccid state, but it grew bigger and firmer. She reached over and gave him another quick peck on the lips reminding him that they had a big day tomorrow and had to be at the parking lot by 5:00 in the morning. She turned her back to him to fall asleep. John couldn't help himself. He was horny again. He couldn't stop thinking about Lourdes. He started to stroke himself being careful not to shake the bed. He imagined her on her knees on the floor and him behind her pummeling her pussy. In his fantasy he was sticking his cock in her ass, pulling out, and then sticking his cock back into her pussy, while at the same time pinching and pulling her nipples. She was moaning and telling him how good it felt, how large he was, how filled she was. She was asking for it, begging for it. John gripped his cock tightly and slowed down the strokes, pro-longing the length of his cum as ropes of his jism flew out of his cock into the blanket. He had to bite his lip to keep from yelling out from the intensity of the experience. John fell back to a peaceful, yet troubled sleep.

Lourdes knew that John was jacking himself off to sleep. As hard as John was trying to be still, it was obvious when he came. Picturing him shooting was a turn on, but she was adamant about her feelings of not consummating the relationship until she felt ready. Until then, when she felt that she could trust John completely and explicitly, the most he would be getting were his daily hand jobs. There was no way that she was going to let him inside of her. She wasn't cruel, she didn't think so anyway, that's just the way it had to be. She drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

John scanned the parking lot again. He was recently starting to get uptight. Lourdes squeezed him close. "Don't worry honey, the other people will get here soon and then we'll leave. Look" she said, pointing her finger to the entrance of the parking lot, "I bet that's them now."

The black Hummer burned rubber entering the parking lot. The driver broke hard coming to a stop next to the bus, his tires leaving a three foot skid mark on the asphalt. John and Lourdes approached the truck. John was irritated. Those morons were forty minutes late. The driver of the truck disembarked quickly. He held out his hand. "Hi, it's me Scott. Sorry we're late." John winced at Scotts hard grip. "Good seeing you again," Scott said. It was like shaking hands with a bear.

Scott stole a full body glance at the gorgeous Latina girl in front of him. Even under the wrap around skirt and her blouse, Scott could see that this girl was hot; nice legs and ass, full round, tits that filled her blouse out pleasingly. She turned away. In disgust? Embarrassment? 'What a fucking package' he thought to himself. Scott, quickly introduced the other four guys in their party, Mark, Craig, Paul and Manny. John said to the group as he was checking of their names on the clipboard,"Well, we better get going. We got a long way to go before we get to Vegas and we're already late." Oh, he said checking himself, "this is my girlfriend Lourdes," addressing the rest of the group who had missed the previous introduction, "she is going to be assisting me on this trip."

The entire groups gave Lourdes a quick once over and it was obvious they were pretty impressed. Lourdes mumbled an indifferent greeting and told John she would meet him on the bus. All the guys in the group had a cockiness to them. They seemed too sure of themselves, too confident, and it made John nervous. He was in band when he was in school, part of the Band Geek crowd. The only thing he lettered in was the alphabet. He was a world away from this group in terms of confidence. He knew it and he knew that they knew it too. All of they guys were in excellent shape and it was obvious they worked out frequently. John looked down at himself. He wasn't in bad shape, but felt like his legs were too skinny and overall he was too thin and lanky. He had more of a runners body, not a weight lifters. As it was going to be a hot day, they all had dressed for it; short, shirts and tank tops. Scott and the rest of the guys glanced at Lourdes' tight ass as she walked up the steps into the bus. John tried to pretend he didn't notice, but he did. "Well guys," he said almost apologetically, "let's go huh?"

After introducing the bus driver and Lourdes to the group, John announced the itinerary, reminding everyone the importance of getting back to the bus on time at each stop. The way John got paid was by bringing groups into casinos for pre-set intervals, usually three or five hours. All bus participants were expected to play during the allotted time. John got paid a couple hundred dollars per hour so on a given weekend he could gross a good $1,500.00 on "stops" as they were called in the industry on top of what he made by raffling off items during their bus ride. It was a lot of responsibility and stressful to keep a busload of passengers happy. It was particularly difficult when they started getting sauced. He had thought in the past to run non-alcoholic tours, but Lourdes balked at the idea when he presented it to her. It wasn't Prohibition. Alcohol was a socially sanctioned beverage. What was important was how people handled their liquor.

Three hours into the trip the beer was flowing pretty heavily. John had already done two raffles, a bottle of Cuervo, which Scott, the passenger that was late had won, to overly boisterous yelling and clapping, and a $20.00 gift certificate to the Olive Garden, won by a nice older couple sitting towards the front. John scanned the bus. It looked like everyone was having a good time. They would be pulling into Vegas in two or three hours depending on the traffic. Glancing out the window John could see that the traffic on Highway 15, was fairly light, so they would probably be getting to the first casino by noon or so.

Scott and his friends had found ample room in the back of the bus next to the beer, which was adjacent to the restroom. They had taken over two rows of seats. It was louder in that area than the rest of the bus, but there was more privacy and the back section was the designated smoking section. John hoped that they were doing anything they weren't supposed it; something illegal. The way they were huddled in the back it looked like they were passing around a joint. During the morning announcements John could see Scott and his friends looking at him with mild contempt. In the middle of explaining the itinerary John has gotten momentarily confused about the itinerary and Scott had yelled out from the back, "Come on Napoleon Dynamite, get your words out!" The bus had erupted into laughter. John could feel his face burn with embarrassment. Those guys were potentially trouble and John would have to really keep an eye on them. He thought to himself that maybe he should make sure that what he saw being passed around was not loco weed, but thought it best to just ignore the situation. They were going to be in Vegas in a few hours and it made no sense to antagonize the passengers, especially the ones from that group.

Lourdes turned to John, "Hon, I need to use the restroom. Save my place for me would you?" "Sure babe," he replied, "just watch out for the guys in the back. If they give you any trouble, just ignore them." Feigning courage he continued, "if they behave disrespectfully to you make sure you let me know and I'll go have a talk with them." "Stop worrying," she replied, "I'll be back in a minute." She kissed him lightly on the lips and headed towards the back.

As Lourdes made her way down the narrow space between the rows of seats, she had to sometimes squeeze herself between people who had struck up conversations; inebriated dialogues between red faced drunks, arguing the merits of the various U.S. immigration policies, who would be in the Final Four that year and a host of other alcohol driven chatter. John watched Lourdes walk. She looked sexy just walking. Her tight ass seemed to almost twitch under her pink wraparound skirt. Furtive glances followed her as she made her way to the restroom. John saw one lady poke her husband in the arm when his gaze seemed to linger maybe a few seconds too long when Lourdes walked by. John saw him look away guiltily as his wife hissed at him to put his eyes back in his head.

John looked back and saw Lourdes pause at the entrance to the restroom. Apparently Scott was whispering something to her. She hesitantly bent over to hear what he was saying. John could feel a flash of adrenaline flow thru him. What the hell did Scott want?

At that moment one of the passengers came over to John and introduced himself. To John's disbelief the guy actually sat down in Lourdes's seat as if he were John's official seat mate. 'Shit' John thought to himself. He couldn't be rude so he tried to follow the guy's conversation, making the appropriate "Uhuh" and "Oh really" in all the correct places. What the hell was Lourdes? It didn't take that long to take a leak. He wanted so bad to excuse himself, or at least get up to look over the seats to see what was going on, but didn't know how to extract himself from the unwanted social situation he was in. The guy was actually pretty drunk. He was lamenting the loss of his wife to cancer and then complaining about his born again Christian son who never visited him. John was going nuts and was starting to get worried. While the man next to him continued droning on about the trials and tribulations of his life, John snuck a quick peek at his watch. "Fuck, it's been fifty five minutes already" he thought angrily, but with just the slightest bit of anxiety. He clenched his fists in frustration. Dammit,, he had to get this guy to shut-up. At that moment, the bus driver asked John a question about the lodging, giving John a temporary reprieve. He used the moment to excuse himself. "Look sir, I'm really sorry, but I have to talk to my driver" trying to be as polite as he could. "No bother" slurred the man, pointing crookedly to the back of the bus "the reason I came over here in the first place was because some guy in the back paid me fifty bucks to keep you company for a while." John quivered with fury. Leaving the drunk and telling the bus driver he'd be back in a few minutes, John walked with resolve to the back of the bus.

After Lourdes left John she walked daintily down the narrow catwalk to the back. She was annoyed by the lecherous stares and looked away or thru the most obvious ones, but didn't let it her affect her attitude. Being stared at was part of being an attractive woman. She barely contained a smile when a woman to the side of her hit her husband whose eyes were boring holes into Lourdes' top. She giggled, 'Men were such dorks.' she said to herself.

Four or five feet from the restroom she saw Scott and his friends. Even from this distance she could smell the tell tale sign of marijuana. Scott leaned over and whispered something to one of the guys who smiled. Lourdes looked nonchalantly out the window, and continued walking, intending to ignore them. She knew this breed of guys. Muscle bound dimwits trying to perpetuate their adolescence another ten years. What losers. Defiantly, she put some extra swing in her step making her sexy hips undulate provocatively under her skirt and her full, round breasts rocking slightly in the tight confines of her bra. They could say, think and fantasize about anything they wanted, but they had as much chance connecting with her as they had a chance winning the Super Lotto.

Right when Lourdes reached the bathroom, she glanced to the right intending to give Scott and his motley crew of thickheaded friends a withering glance of distain. Scott caught her eyes, but ignored the flash of disgust. Purposely, he called out to her with a voice too low to hear. Taken off guard at not getting the reaction she expected she unconsciously leaned forward, straining to hear. Lourdes whiffed a strong smell of marijuana. She wrinkled her nose. She really hated people who needed to be in an altered state to be happy. She really needed to go. She could feel the pressure in her bladder. What did this creep want. Scott flashed a white, toothy smile. "Hi," he said smoothly, "we were wondering if we could solicit your opinion on something." He stared into her eyes openly waiting for her response. The rest of the guys quieted down checking her out quickly and then glancing away so as not to distract Lourdes in a negative way. It was important that she felt safe.

The seats in the back faced each other, which formed an almost complete cubicle. All of them were filled except the seat next to Scott, by the window, which couldn't be seen from the rest of the bus. The only way people could see what was happening if they came to the back to get beers, but the rate of consumption seemed to have slowed down some as nobody had come by for quite a while. Apparently a lot of people had snuck their own wine and hard liquor too, which accounted for the lack of traffic. Even if someone came to use the restroom, Scott's broad back could easily block the view if he chose to reposition himself. Lourdes eyes them suspiciously. As she scanned their faces, Scott looked down. He could see the firm, soft swells of Lourdes' large breasts as gravity pulled the top away from her soft, brown skin. When Lourdes looked back at Scott he was again looking at her eyes. She didn't trust this guy, but he was out of his league if he thought he could pull anything on her. She might have been born on a weekend, but it wasn't last weekend. Lourdes squatted down, bending her knees, aware that her top was loose enough to show ample cleavage to this group of degenerates. As much as these dopes might like a free peep show, they would have to go to a boobie bar in Vegas and pay for the thrill if they wanted to see a pair of boobs.

"What opinion might that be?" she asked with an openly hostile attitude. "Have a seat" Scott gestured his palms open to the open seat beside him."

"I don't think so."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Not really."

"I take it you've had bad experiences with men?"

"Yes, actually no, I'm very happy right now - anyway it's none of your damn business," she added an edge in her voice.

"Relationships can be hard."

"I know that."

"I've been through a divorce. It was very painful" Scott said softly, gazing out the window as if overcome with the pain of the experience.

Lourdes was at a loss for words. She wasn't expecting to feel empathy for this creep. Scott took advantage of the situation. Looking into Lourdes' eyes he said "Look, people get the wrong idea of me and my friends. If they got to know us, and took the time to look behind this whole jock stereotype thing they would see that there is a lot more to us than just weightlifting and playing sports, but people jump to conclusions without giving us a chance, without giving us the benefit of the doubt. We have feelings too, just like everybody else does. Scott looked away from Lourdes to stare out the window again. He threw out the hook. Shaking his head dismissively he said, "Never mind, you probably don't care and a woman of your caliber has better things to do than talk to a bunch of dumb jocks." He bit the last words off.

Lourdes wasn't expecting the conversation to go this direction. She was expecting Scott to get defensive, giving her the opportunity to maintain the level of control she was so used to. An emotional Berlin Wall, where she was safe, entrenched and which gave her the opportunity to launch her verbal assaults and circular arguments where she was always the winner. It always worked out the way. She was proud of the fact that she was always so in control of herself, that nobody could touch her, physically or emotionally, unless she gave the O.K. Scott's vulnerability made her uncomfortable, but she didn't let on. She hesitated. "Give me a sec." She opened the door to the bathroom and let herself inside.

Mark, Paul, Manny, and Craig simultaneously put their index and and middle fingers together and raised them to their faces. They thrust their tongues thru them rapidly, the universal symbol of eating pussy and began giggling like 4th grade boys reading their first Playboy Magazine. "O.K guys, we just have a few minutes until she comes out" Scott said, "stick with the plan. Act normal, at least for a while longer, huh?" He tried to hold back his own grin. With mock anger he whispered hoarsely, trying not to crack up, "and do something else with your stupid fingers."

Lourdes came out and paused by Scott. He quickly got up. Playfully he said, "Please step into my office." Lourdes slightly paused and squeezed by Scott, her tight ass rubbing his legs. Scott willed himself not to grab the firm round ass in front of him and squeeze. This woman was hot. A perfect specimen of the female species. Lourdes was just how he liked them. Latin, long thick hair, almond eyes, full lips, big tits, thin waist and perfectly round ass.

Lourdes sat down. She felt a pang of trepidation, but pushed it out of her mind. She took a deep breath and exhaled. What she was doing was odd and out of character for her, but she felt safe. She was on a bus, not some rave club in an abandoned warehouse somewhere. She was about to say something when she realized that she hadn't taken the time to tell John she was visiting with some of the passengers.

Scott sensed that Lourdes was going to get up again, so he reached under his seat to grab the bottle of Cuervo Gold. They had brought their own booze and glasses, but the tequila he won was the best for this type of situation. It gave a special buzz, which crept up on a person like an early fog. Bang. Before they knew it they would all be in Tomorrow Land, especially Lourdes.

Manny and Paul were directly in front of Lourdes and Scott. Mark was sitting on the hand rest kitty corner to Scott. Craig was next to him on the other armrest. Scott had subtly turned his body so that his broad back was blocking the view from the restroom door and beer area. Lourdes felt penned in and was particularly uncomfortable because she was blocked in by a wall of solid muscle. Actually, she wasn't blocked in, she could get up any time she wanted and leave. She was the one in control. Always had, always would. "I need to talk to John," Lourdes said abruptly.

"Sure," Scott said easily, "he's not going anywhere. Now that you have seen the error of your ways and have realized we are just as real, warm and caring as everybody else, let's celebrate with a shot or two shall we?" Lourdes had scooted up on the seat, causing her skirt to ride up a few inches past her knees exposing her firm thighs. Lourdes squeezed her legs together. She really wanted to go. John would be worried. Manny who was directly in front of her said, "Hey Lourdes relax, we are glad you're here. You seem really nice and we're looking forward to getting to know you." He gave her a friendly wink. Imperceptibly, he slowly pressed Lourdes' knees and pushed her back into her seat. Lourdes felt stifled, but didn't want to make a scene. John would be fine. She'd see him in little while.

Scott cracked open he bottle, got out a salt shaker and a plastic bag of limes. People gave him a hard time for over packing, but it was always good to be prepared. He gave everyone a shot glass. With great gravity he raised his shot glass, "To Lourdes, the woman who gave us a chance to prove our worth as individuals." Everyone raised their glasses solemnly except Lourdes. Something didn't seem right. She was on her way to the bathroom and now she was sitting down with a bunch of stoned and half drunk jocks. Scott didn't allow her time to dwell on her thoughts. He cocked his head to oneside. "Come on Lourdes, you are going to give us a chance, right?" She hesitated briefly and then shyly raised her glass too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.