Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 18

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 18 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

It has been twenty five years since all of this came to be. Shortly before Daniel's and Shelia's marriage I took her into my harem. So, it was six women that I have shared my life with all of these years. Daniel has been included up to a point, but no further. He made his bed early in life and he lived with those choices.

I blew Ray away the next day when I spoke to him. I wasn't opposed to having Daniel included but I knew that I didn't want him to be the father of any of the children. My slaves were simply mine and I would not allow others to impregnate them. Yet, I knew to think that I could really keep him in this life and him not ever allow him to have sex was just not realistic. The only option was him being a eunuch.

I spent the wedding night with Shelia and sent Daniel back to the house. All of us had been with her the week prior to the wedding with the exception of Daniel. I do have to give him some credit, Daniel had trained her well and she was quite the slut.

After I took ownership of Daniel and Shelia, Suzie was quite envious and she chose a status change before her year was up. Lee, Trisha, Lisa and Shelia were all pregnant and that had her flames burning.

I had always been straight forward about my requirements with all of the women whom wanted to have children with me. There was simply no way I was going to let her leave after we had a child together. So the Power of Attorney was a must.

She had seen all of the others sign so it was not unexpected and she signed, that signature sent her into hyper drive wanting to get pregnant. It wasn't three months later when she joined the expecting parade.

I have grown and aged like we all do, that had me putting away some of my kinks along the way. While they were still enjoyable when you have little ones some of your desires for edge are just overruled. Do I miss them? Some days yes and then I get called Daddy and it really isn't as important.

Lee and Suzie's parents were not really happy about this new turn of events with Suzie being part of my harem and going to have my children. But they love all of the grandchildren their daughters or the others had just accept it as the choice the girls made for themselves.

I had Daniel snipped 6 months prior to the wedding. We had to move the ceremony back to ensure he was firing blanks before I sent to two of them off on a honeymoon for appearances sake. I was planning and did the impregnating of Shelia two months after they returned. We waited until she had all of her new official government issued documentation. I wanted the Power of Attorney to show her married name, when that was completed we got down to breeding her. Yes for Shelia it was breeding, Daniel had planted that firmly in her mind and she just accepted that I would breed her.

One of the benefits of Daniel eunuch status was he completely focused on his job since all of the pressures of bearing children were firmly in my control. Oh he has sex with all of my slaves I am sure; Shelia said that had sex on the honeymoon to validate the marriage, though it really wasn't necessary, as he wasn't going anywhere with me holding all the cards as they say. Shelia was living the life of a slut and a week with no sex was just not going to happen. She was a little sheepish about admitting it when they were back afterwards

Over the years his drive for success in the business world has rewarded him greatly and we all benefit from that too. He got to be the favorite uncle to all of the kids so I don't know if he missed not being a parent but it wouldn't really matter if he did. The reality was I owned him just as much as the others and he knew where he was long before he married Shelia.

Every year he signs a new Power of Attorney. It's good for about five years in reality but he wants to know that he can't escape this. It's his need and desire as a slave. Trisha was right he was a closet sub and forcing him into slavery was just what he needed.

I gave up working with Ray about two years after this all came to be. It wasn't that we didn't need the monies coming in but that my time was so in demand with the others. It didn't hurt that Daniel still had over $300,000 of the half million life insurance policy his father had made him the primary beneficiary of after his divorce from Joyce. Daniel had purchased a house with the other part of the proceeds and we kept that so he had a residence that the department of justice could use as his home in their security background checks which they did every so often.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.