Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 16

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 16 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I was waiting for Cindy to arrive. The rest of the slaves were seated on the couch. My initial thoughts of waiting for Lisa departure before I introduced Cindy disappeared when Lisa left no doubt as to her condition and desire.

There was a timid knock at the door. I opened it and Cindy stood there a small smile on her face. "Good morning Cindy, come in please." I opened the door for her.

She stepped inside and said. "Good Morning Master."

"Cindy, in this house slaves are not permitted to wear clothes. Please remove yours."

"Yes Sir." She dropped her clothes which revealed no undergarments. She was nervous as the others looked at her and she was looking at them. Yes she was a professional and use to being in command and control. Being naked in front of the others with the natural tendency to compare her body to theirs had her on edge.

I turned and called "Lee come and meet Cindy."

Lee was off the couch in a flash. With all of the others being involved she was less concerned about her nudity.

They exchanged greetings and then one by one I introduced the others. Trisha was the most tentative of the lot but she was respectful if not as warm as the others had been. They all knew I was going to be taking Cindy as a committed slave with the paperwork to back that up.

I thought Trisha might be feeling a bit like the middle child. The thought that Joyce and Cindy would be committed slaves before her and that Lee would always be number one while Suzie being the youngest was looked on as the baby and everyone but the baby, thinks the baby is spoiled.

We went over and sat down then. I had Trisha sit on my lap since we were one seat short. "Cindy, you should know that I have impregnated Lisa when she and I were in Vegas last month." I watch her head snap to look at Lisa for a moment. And then it turned back to me when I started speaking again. "She is going to be the wet nurse for all of my slave's babies. I think the reason is rather obvious." Lisa blushed then.

"Trisha is next in line to be bred and you are after her." Her mouth dropped open at that comment.

"I will not breed a slave without ownership. Lisa and I jumped the gun but it was a heat of the moment issue and she has agreed to be owned. Trisha will be owned likely before the breeding is completed. Your paperwork has been completed already and all that is required is the notary for it to be executed." The others all looked at her for any reaction. "Do you understand what that will involve?"

"Yes Sir, you explained it to me and I understand. I just didn't think it would be so soon."

"Is there a reason to wait?"

"No Sir."

The collective breath that was being held by them all was released then. "Since you understand that you are going to be one slave amongst many I think now would be a good time for you sexually to be introduced to the others. The Master bedroom is right this way." I helped Trisha off my lap and then put my hand out to her.

Once in the bedroom I had Trisha lie down and spread her legs. I placed Cindy on her hands and knees her head between Trisha's spread thighs. Once I moved in behind her and seated myself in there was no need for me to tell her what to do. Of course Trisha grabbing her hair and pulling her head down didn't leave much doubt either. It didn't take long until it became a woman orgy. I finished inside of Cindy and then got off the bed. Lisa and Joyce each took and arm and we adjourned to the guest room.

I knew Cindy's status already. I didn't have the break her in as I did Lisa. But she did need to bond with the others. I was certain that she would be overpowered by them and fully enjoyed. Of course her desires of being overpowered played right into all of this.

At the moment though that was not my primary focus, when we entered the room Lisa had dropped to suck me clean. Then Joyce spoke.

"Master she can no longer drink from you. The health of the baby is the reason."

"I thought that very thing when I discovered she was pregnant." I responded.

"And if she is going to be the wet nurse she shouldn't drink then either."

"It sounds like you will have to take up the slack then."

"I would enjoy that."

"Then you had better switch places with her."

Lisa got up and Joyce changed places. Joyce simply sucked slowly not getting me hard but loving the cock that brought her pleasure.

"She gets to drink and I don't" Lisa fake pouted.

"And you're a bred slave and she isn't." I responded.

"I am bred aren't I?" A smile crossed her face.

"You are indeed and you're going to be the wet nurse for so many more." I rolled a nipple in my fingers.

"That makes me want to have you again, Master."

"As soon as Joyce had finishes and has me hard again. I plan on having you. Of course you're going to have to show Joyce your appreciation for that."

"You are so bad and make me want to be bad too. I do love it and of course I am going to show Joyce my appreciation and more, Master."

"And more?"

"I know that she is looking out for me. I need her to because this has gotten me to let go. I'll do anything you want but with the baby I can't. It's so unbelievable what happened in Vegas."

"You were ready to be bred, everything pointed to it and your words just backed it all up."

"You took advantage of me."

"Only because you were ready for me to, you came on what was our real first time alone and brought your diaphragm. Since I knew your past it wasn't hard to know what you really wanted. Tell me I was wrong about your wanting me to remove the diaphragm."

"You weren't wrong. You even had me remove it."

"You wanted to right?"

"I removed it knowing what would happen. It was so hot and I so wanted it."

About that time I got to the point where I needed to flush the system and Joyce drank it all. She got me back to hard after then and got spread onto the bed. I decided to bind her hands above her and put the blindfold on her.

There wasn't much she likely had not experienced before so I would use this as a tool to peak Lisa's interest. I didn't need to help Lisa into position she was in between Joyce's legs and her mouth in place. I drove into Lisa with one push. She moaned into Joyce as I plumbed her hot hole. I would stop from time to time to lay some hand prints on her ass and she just squeezed my cock all the more for it.

Lisa's body was shaking from the orgasm she was having. I pulled out, spread her cheeks and pushed right in her tight ass. She was wild at that point and started to bite Joyce from what Joyce was moaning as she did.

I reached under Lisa and found her hand at her clit. She was working it as I was taking her ass. So instead I started to slap her ass and lower back. Joyce was screaming from the pain of Lisa biting her as I did that. The door opened then and the other four well looking at us.

"Give that bitch something to do with her mouth more than scream" I said.

Before she knew what was happening Cindy was being lead to the bed and put on top of Joyce's mouth. I took a hold of Cindy's hair and pulled her closer to me. That changed the angle of attack for Joyce and she found her clit.

Of course I slapped Lisa then and she bit into Joyce who now bit Cindy. She must have been worked up because she started to push her body down and I slapped Lisa again. Before you knew it Cindy was screaming she was cuming and then Lisa tightened up and came in waves. I don't know if Joyce came but she was a wreck when we finally got untangled.

I helped untie her and pulled her to me. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh god." Was all she replied.

I left the three of them in the bed and went to the others. It had been some time since I enjoyed the sisters and Trisha with them. Closing the door I saw Cindy was now on her back and Lisa riding her face. I knew that Joyce would not be left out for long.

I walked into the room and basically bull rushed Suzie into the bed and seated in her. It would have been rape if she was not so willing. After a few minutes of solid pounding I stopped grabbed her legs and lifted them over my shoulders. I power drove her into the bed at that angle.

Reaching and grabbing the fist head of hair I could find. I drug it over to Suzie's face and pushed it to her. Trisha was wild with desire and started some serious face sucking with Suzie. Lee not to be left out got under Trisha and went to town on her. I didn't see it but I could hear Trisha moan and that was more than just from the face sucking of Suzie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.