Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 15

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 15 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I walked into the house there was a new order in place for the moment. Lisa had a strap on attached and was pounding into Joyce who was on her hands and knees face buried in between Trisha's legs. Lisa was forcing her head there by holding the hair in her hand while leaning her weight into Joyce. I walked closer and saw Trisha was tied in place. Looking over at couch, Lee and Susie they were tied up and lying there. Their turns were likely next if I didn't intervene.

Lisa did not hear me enter and I heard her say. "Eat your baby's pussy show her how mommy does it. You two sluts are mine to use like you have been using me." Houston we have a problem, there is an anger issue in full bloom.

Ray's words came to me. Always control, full constant control of everything you do. Being Master is always about your being in control. So I walked up behind Lisa and took a hold of the hair right at junction where it first appeared over the forehead. Cindy had told me and shown me how that area was the most sensitive when you pulled it and the head of whomever you had would follow right along as you pulled that hair. I reached in before Lisa knew it and had a hold of a fistful. Her head snapped back when I grabbed it and she let out a scream from the pain. "Having fun are you?" I asked.

"I was Master but you stopped me." Her lip quivered.

"Why are all of my slaves tied up with the exception of Joyce who you seem to be raping?"

"They thought because I was blond with big tits that I was dumb. I'm not dumb even if I have big tits and am blond Master."

"I know you're not dumb but that does not explain why they are all tied and you raping Joyce."

"We had a bet that I won, SO I get to have them all. If you say it is Ok Master."

"What was the bet?" I asked as curiosity getting the better of me.

"I bet I could eat them into submission so that they begged me to stop before I was too tired to go on."

"I take it you did?"

"I loved it Master. And yes I did."

"Do you mind if I ask them to confirm that?"

She pouted "You don't believe me?" I got a set of puppy dog eyes.

"Trust but verify; if they tell me the same story you're entitled to your reward."

Joyce was first and the others all agreed that was indeed the bet and that she had done just what she said she could. I think Lee and Susie might have hoped I would rescue them but I was not going to take Lisa's hard earned reward award away.

"I'm going up to take a nap. Have your fun but I expect dinner to be ready after my nap is over." I went up to the room and took a quick shower and fell face down into bed and was out. I woke up to my asshole being licked and turned back to see a blond mass of hair with huge tits hanging down. Lisa was hard at work waking me and it was a new and interesting way to be awakened.

I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her up to me. "I see you're a nasty bitch with big tits, enjoy eating my ass do you?"

"Yes Master, since I am your slave I will not pass up any perversion while we are together."

"Humm, are the others alive?"

"Just barley" She giggled "They won't make the bet so easy next time."

"Next time?"

"Oh yes, they want to really put me through the grinder after what I did."

"Sounds like you had fun. Did they?"

"They won't admit it but I wonder if they won't throw the next bet. Well maybe Joyce and Trisha will but I was really hard with Lee and Susie, those two I fist fucked."

"And why did you do that?"

"They had done that to me numerous times since I arrived here. So a little tit for tat was due. There's no permanent damage but they aren't as tight as when we started and they are walking a little gingerly."

"You're right they will get over it but revenge is a motherfucker." We both laughed.

We were downstairs eating dinner Lee and Susie moving slowly but Joyce and Trisha had dreamy stares at Lisa. It was obvious that Lisa had moved up in the ranking if she decided to stay. Lee would always be number one but Lisa might switch a bit with any of slaves that were mine.

I wondered what Cindy would do with Lisa taking her. That could be a one hell of a battle if Cindy was not willing; it was obvious from what little I had seen this afternoon that Lisa knew how to take if you were willing or not.

I took Lisa back upstairs and left the others to clean and head out to the store. I took her and she was very enthusiastic in her responses. After her holes were well used I pulled her head to my cock and she swallowed it down to the pubes, I emptied into the throat for a bit and then stopped the flow and let her catch her breath. Once she had I pushed in again and finished. She sucked me to hard again and I enjoyed her ass again. She has been this prim and proper woman before and the thought of how I had her now brought a smile to my face. "Well my slut with big tits, how do you like your life now?"

"I love the freedom of doing anything you want. And hate that I am becoming so addicted to it."

"Will you want to stay with us after your week is done?"

"I can't stay now but after I take care of some things there, I will want to come back and live as one of your salves. I'm committed to being a part of your harem."

"You come back and I will breed you within six months. You're the one who will be wet nurse to all of the babies. You really have the tits for it." And I reached down tweaked the nipples and then worked them over.

I continued to take her but she was strangely silent I pounded harder and she grunted but was not babbling like she had before. There was something going on with her. Ray's words about a slave going silent for no reason came to mind. So I asked. "Ok, what is it?"

"What is what Master?"

"Don't make me punish you for it. Tell me now!"

"You won't have to wait to get me pregnant."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that after our Vegas weekend you already did the job. It was my fertile period and when you took my diaphragm out. That was hot as hell for me and I freely admit that I want a baby. I am at that point in my life that if my bastard ex had not screwed things up I would have one or two already."

"So you're ready to move here then?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.