Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 14

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

We were in the kitchen, Joyce directing the preparation of the evening meal. I was starving and stealing bits and pieces of the food and any delectable morsel of flesh that came into range. As everything was nearing completion I heard giggles from the hallway. They rounded the corner and there stood Lisa collared, leashed, gagged and hands restrained at her sides. Lee was holding the leash and Trish was holding Lee's other hand licking it. Suzie stopped setting the table and stood there jaw lowered.

"Lee, that is Suzie's pet, now kindly bring the leash to her. Then you and Trish set the table for dinner."

As they moved to arrange the transfer of pet and food I walked over to Joyce.

I whispered. "I would like the contract for Cindy drawn up before you participate tonight."

"It's done Master, yesterday before you came back with Lisa. I put it in the glove box before I started dinner tonight for you." I leaned in and kissed her.

"A wonderful surprise; I'll make sure to reward you this evening."

"Thank you Master." She said with a lick of her lips and a wink of her eye.

We started dinner and Lisa was there still gagged and restrained. "Suzie, starving your slave are you?"

"Oops, no Master." She removed her gag. "How do I remove the restraints?" she said to no one in particular.

When no one answered I said "Well Suzie, looks like she can either be fed or eat out of the food bowls on the floor. The slave is your responsibility."

She giggled" Yes Master. I think I'll sit in her lap and feed the two of us."

We all watched with chuckles as Suzie both fed her and ate on her. Lisa's neck was full of love bites by the time the dinner was over. The two of them simply ignored us as we watched.

I sent Trish for the play bag she and Lee had found Lisa's hardware in. Lee and Joyce began the task of cleaning the table and kitchen as Trish came back. I sent her off to help the others clean and walked into the kitchen. There I took out a few items from the refrigerator and returned back to Suzie.

I whispered to Suzie, "Lisa's our desert for tonight. Put her up on the table." She giggled in response and Lisa was moved into place.

I handed her the sauces I had picked up out of the refrigerator and the whip cream and left her to her own devices. I saw the three of them in the kitchen turn and look past me as Lisa was moaning on the table. Suzie didn't re-gag her so when we began eating our desert Lisa's moaning was all we could hear. We used out tongues to remove any and all toppings she had.

I retrieved the keys for the restraints from the toy bag along with two more enema bags, lube and plugs. I gave the bags to Joyce "Put a third of a cup in the first one and half a cup in the second. Let me know which is which."

While she was working on that I gave the lube to Lee. They watched as I came over to Suzie and had her flip Lisa over for me. Joyce returned and I took the bag from her. She held up two fingers that let me know that this one had the larger dose of wine in it. Lee came over and lubed Lisa and I pushed the nozzle home. Suzie let the flow start. Joyce grabbed Suzie and pushed her forward when I nodded and then Suzie was quickly lubed and felt the flow in her.

"Suzie, take your slave to the room and enjoy her. She is yours for the evening. I suggest a shower first. Here are the keys to remove the restraints." Suzie left with a waddle, her slave in tow.

The others finished cleaning up including wiping down the table from desert. They were done and I went into the kitchen for the bottle of wine and the bags. I grabbed the one on the table and stopped to pickup the bag on the floor. Everything disappeared from my hands as we walked back towards the bedroom. I heard the shower and giggles coming from the guest bathroom as we passed. Joyce, Lee and Trish looked back at me with knowing smiles. I stopped and took the toy bag from Trish and tossed it in the guest room.

We entered the Master bedroom and closed the door. "Ladies before we begin tonight we need to talk. Let's get comfortable on the bed."

They were there in a flash having left an opening for me in the midst of them. We talked about many things for the next couple of hours. Since these three were certain to be collared I discussed that, the addition of Cindy and her background, the status of Suzie and Lisa and what each of them felt about that. Things worked around until we were back at adding Cindy again. Joyce opened the can of worms that I knew had to be dealt with.

"Master, Cindy has given you a Power of Attorney along with a contract. I know that gives you almost total control over her and all she owns. I would like for you to own me in that same way."

"I can do that Joyce."

"What does all of that mean Master?" That question from Lee.

"Would you like to explain Joyce?"

"Yes Master, It means that he has absolute control over all of my assets as well as any decisions that affect me."

"What type of assets?"

"My house, my car, my bank accounts along with any issues where my health might be involved and I can't make a decision about that. It is actually as complete of control that the law will allow."

"I want that."

"I want that too."

"Well as long as were on this subject then we might as well set the date I am going to collar each of you."

"Yes Master." rang out in chorus.

"We are going to finish this week with Lisa and then next week I will collar Lee on Friday. I plan to collar the two of you on Saturday. The next week I will collar Cindy. Lee is always going to be my number one. She will be the only one I will marry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.