Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 13

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Lisa showed up in the bedroom coffee in hand, she was shaking and had an ugly look on her face.

"Here's your coffee. I want to leave now!"

"Then leave."

"I can't my clothes are gone."

"That's not my problem! If you want to leave, then leave."

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." That brought on the water works.

"How could you do that me?"

"I didn't do anything you didn't agree to."

"What? I didn't agree to them being here."

"Did you say they couldn't be?"

"No."

"Did you not freely sign a contract agreeing to be my slave last night before we came here?"

"Yes."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I didn't know there would be others here. You didn't tell me."

"Did you ask?"

"No."

"Is that my fault?"

"Yes, you should have told me."

"Why?"

"Because I should have known about them being yours too."

"Don't you have a college degree?"

"Yes, but what does..."

I cut her off. "That proves you are educated right?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts. You're a smart woman; you have a job with a major defense contractor and a second job to boot. You freely agreed to come here and serve. You even signed a contract right before you came here last night and now you don't like it the morning after?"

"Yes, Yes, No."

"Well what is it yes or no."

"Yes, I'm smart, yes I work two jobs and no I don't like it here today."

"Well then, by all means leave."

"But I don't have any clothes."

"Sounds like a personal problem."

Then she was really crying, tears down her cheeks. "What am I suppose to do?"

"I don't know what you're supposed to do but you have two choices now. Either get in the bed or leave."

"But, I can't leave."

"Then get in the bed." She turned and left the room.

"That was real cruel Master." Suzie piped up.

"No Suzie that was reality slapping her square in the face. She came her wanting to be a slave on her terms and only her terms. Now she is trying to top from the bottom. It's not going to happen."

"Top from the bottom Master?"

"Yes, she wants to tell me what to do. Not going to happen. Want me to tell you what she is going to do next?"

"Yes, please Master." That from both Lee and Suzie.

"You didn't answer Trish?"

"I already know Master."

"Then tell the others."

"She is going to go pout for a while. Then she is going to try and find one of us to agree with her. Try to use that to divide and conquer, Master."

"Not going to happen, but when all logic gives out and you have one other way. It's the last hope. I just hope she doesn't try that with Joyce. Joyce will eat her alive." I laughed and they all giggled too.

We all headed downstairs after stopping in the bathroom to freshen up. The girls were all up for drinking but I was more in the mood to follow up on Lisa. We found her sitting in my chair wrapped in a towel from the bathroom. Drinking some coffee and feeling sorry for her self.

"Would you like some breakfast Lisa?"

"No, I want to leave."

"We have had this discussion already. There is the door." She didn't make a move to leave.

"Well then I suggest you eat. I'm sure your hungry and Joyce is a good cook."

We were all sitting around drinking because Joyce would not let anyone in the kitchen to help. Lisa came over and sat next to Suzie. She whispered to Suzie and they left the table after a few minutes.

"Well, I guess she figures Suzie is the weak link." We all laughed and Joyce looked over at us.

I walked in the kitchen and told Joyce about what was happening. She laughed then too. I was walking back to the table with another cup of coffee when Suzie came back to the table without Lisa.

"She is trying to do exactly what you said Master."

"She has to try, it is in her nature. I told you how she was before and she has a self defense mechanism second to none. If she wasn't trying to be so strong she would be a very good slave. It just takes more time for some."

Lisa came back in; she had dropped the towel and sat down next to Suzie again.

"Suzie and I don't think it fair of you to keep us here. We want to leave."

"Is that so Suzie, you want to leave before your contract is up?"

"No Master, I agreed to stay and I am going to."

"Lisa. Why did you just lie about what Suzie wants?"

"She's only saying that because you're here and she's scared."

"She didn't sound scared to me Lisa."

"Suzie, I release you from your contract to me. You're free to leave if you want. Your clothes are right there at the door where you left them."

"No Master. I won't be released. I gave you my word and I will live by it. I'm staying and I don't want to leave unless you make me."

I looked around to Lee and Trish the over to Joyce who was looking at us from the kitchen. "Any of you think Suzie wants to leave?"

"No Master." was the response from all of them.

"Lisa, I think you're mistaken. Your clothes are right there next to the others. Go put them on and leave. If that is what you want to do."

"But I can't leave. I don't know where I am. I won't know how to get back to Phoenix?"

"Lisa, were back at the same point. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." And the tear factory came back on.

The others wanted to go comfort her. I gave them the look and they left her alone. Joyce brought us breakfast and Lisa had some. The tears stopped and we all enjoyed Joyce's cooking. Suzie and Lee helped clean up while Trish, Lisa and I went into the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.