Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I pulled into work and Ray was just getting out of his car. I had seen him pass when I was out of my car talking to Officer Cindy Smith. She had gotten me out of the vehicle to discuss more than my Hollywood roll at the stop sign.

Ray asked "So did she give you a ticket?

"Sort of."

"Sort of?"

"She said she wanted her ticket punched. Does that count"? With a little laugh added in.

"You're falling into a shit house and coming out smelling like fucking roses."

"Better lucky than good. Plus this one is your fault. You let her over hear us at breakfast a couple of times." I was laughing again.

"Just a superior mentor is all." Now he was laughing.

"Yeah, you walk on water. An quarter inch deep but it is walking on it all the same." I dashed into the building before he responded.

We tossed the swing shift out the door but it was a typical Wednesday night. With 2 shifts working 4 days a week Wednesday was the over night. Since I was taking next week off for vacation Ray and I went back into the office to shoot the shit for a couple of hours.

After we sat down out came the question I knew he was dying to ask. "All right smart ass, what's up with the cop?"

"Do you want me to go in review the last 16 hours or will we be skipping around here and there?" My turn to smirk at him again.

"By all means let's dissect your life minute by minute."

"I added another slave before I left for work."

"You are so full of shit. You have that one coming in from Arizona Friday; no way you're adding another now."

"Well, actually the other three added her."

"Ok, I'll bite, who is she?"

"Joyce, Trish's mother. How was I to know she was a slave to her ex-husband? Fucking world is spinning out a control here."

"So now you have a Mother/Daughter and a Sister/Sister set of slaves. Ain't no fucking justice in the world, you get to teach me now!"

"I just used what you said to do. It's not rocket science. Of course Trish and Suzie are close to the end of their thirty day commitments. And I need to set a time frame for Joyce. Then there is Lisa coming on Friday."

"What's up with the cop and her ticket needing to be punched?"

"Yeah, I almost forgot that one. And that one I need your help on."

"Ok dude, let's work on each one."

So we discussed Joyce, her background and how long I should take her for. We weighed the pluses and minuses of having her involved and came to the agreement that I should have her for no less than 6 months and that a year was actually a better period of time.

I knew that Lee wanted to be collared and that I would need to work on that once Lisa was gone. Trish would likely set her time frame to match her mom's so that was pretty well set. Suzie was the wild card as she had done this for a specific reason that was not really related to her wanting to submit. I didn't know what she would do but would set her to the same time frame as Trish if she decided to stay.

We discussed Lisa for over an hour. Reviewed what I need to buy on Thursday and how I needed to push her from the moment she came into the house. She had baggage and trust was a huge issue, but I had been straight forward about her being my slave. She agreed to serve but I had not told her of the others. It would be a tense moment but once pushed hard enough she would either submit or flee. After the initial time if she came back was an entirely different story.

Then came the discussion of Officer Cindy Smith. Talk about a wild card. I had no frame of reference in dealing with a cop and could only guess what her motives in talking to me were. Since it was simply between consenting adults there wasn't an issue that should bring the authorities into this. But it was disconcerting that she knew my name, before she looked at my license and more so that she knew Ray's. Ray was just as baffled that she had his name. We thought for a while and came to the conclusion that she must have run our license plates after we parked to eat breakfast.

While that wasn't legal there wasn't anything we could actually do about it. She wanted something but had not said what. And she was holding all of the cards about both of us at this point. Ray and I played a lot of what ifs, that's and this until it was time to head off to breakfast.

We left the office and didn't invite the others to breakfast with us. We weren't smiling like we usually did and that sent a message that something serious was happening. We would massage that later in the morning but for now we had talked ourselves out and were simply hungry.

I drove and in the parking lot there was a squad car.

"Well it looks like someone is waiting for us." Ray said.

"Better than her driving up to work for us I guess."

When we enter the door, Kathy our regular waitress took us back to the corner booth where Officer Cindy Smith was working on some paperwork. We sat down while Kathy went for our coffees and put or regular order in. Once she was out of ear shot Cindy spoke.

"I'm glad I caught you here. We all need to talk. Here Kathy comes lets wait a minute."

Kathy was her efficient self and had our coffee, cream and water on her tray. She was gone in less than a minute.

I spoke first "Ok. Cindy, what is this all about?"

"Look, when I was working my last rotation on dawns I was sitting here having breakfast. You were in the booth next to me. I overheard Ray telling you that you could be a Master if you listened to him. It made me wet!"

I looked at Ray and he looked at me. "So tell us more Cindy."

"Alright, look a long time ago before I was a cop, I had a boyfriend. He and I were into a Master and slave lifestyle. I was never collared but I enjoyed it. We broke up and I went to work as a dispatcher for the police department. From there they encouraged me to be a cop. The department had a federally ordered need to hire more female officers. I was already accepted and went through the academy. Long story short, I have been a cop for the last 5 years. I'm 29 and I am missing being a slave. But I can't be with any of the other cops and do that lifestyle. Word spreads and I'm out of a job and blackballed. But I need to be owned. It's a burning desire of mine that I can't put out of my mind. So when I over heard you I just acted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.