Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

When I had gotten to work with Ray on Monday I talked at length about my new found wealth of slaves. Ray helped in tweaking the way I should set rules and what to expect from each of the ladies. His insights had been right on the money to this point so I had confidence in what we were planning. We spent hours at breakfast discussing all kinds of issues that would come up with Lisa coming in on Friday.

I told them Tuesday evening that they needed to take the next week off from work. We discussed that Lisa would be coming to spend the next week with us. I explained her background and what would be happening. Ray had told me that we should have a personal hygiene regiment for them if we were going to continue with full contact anal to oral and vaginal. My discussion with him told him all he needed to know about my enjoyment of that aspect of my slaves so we discussed more details about enemas. I explained that to Lee, Suzie and Trish and that we would work on this during the upcoming week.

As predicted, Joyce was working hard on talking to Trish. She had taken her out to lunch on Monday and Tuesday and was trying everything she could think of to get her free from me. Of course Trish was not so inclined and she told her so over and over again. Trish had said how Joyce left in a huff after both days.

It was Wednesday night and Trish was lying across the dining room table. Suzie was holding the bag and I had just inserted the nozzle into Trish's ass when the door bell rang. I figured it would have to be Joyce as she had made two passes at Trish and had nothing to show for it. I opened the clip to allow the water to flow and went to answer the door. The bell rang again when I looked out. It was Joyce, classic arms over chest stance. I debated opening the door not wanting to disturb what was happening with Trish. Alas I knew not answering the door would simply keep her ringing the bell.

I opened the door and Joyce looked fire in her eyes at me. "I don't want to talk to you. Where is Trisha"?

"At the moment Joyce, she is taking an enema while lying across the dining room table if you must know. Is there a reason you came over uninvited?"

"I told you I am not talking to you, I am here to take Trisha with me, get out of my way."

"No" And I started to close the door.

"Wait" She put her foot in the door.

"If you don't want your foot broken I suggest you remove it before I close the door Joyce."

"Listen. I just want to talk to her Ok? I'll abide by your rules if you let me come in and talk to her. She won't go out to lunch with me anymore to talk to her." She had tears in her eyes.

I am a sucker for tears when they are from emotions. I knew she wouldn't just talk and that she would not leave easily once she was in the house. Since it was my house I decided to enforce the rules.

"Joyce, do you agree to follow all of my rules if I allow you in the house"?

"If it is the only way I can come inside then yes I do." She was glaring at me again.

"Fine, strip out there and bring yourself and your clothes in with you. You have twenty seconds" I looked at my watch. Joyce just stood there looking at me in disbelief "Joyce, you now have fifteen seconds and I am going to close and lock the door. No one will open this door no matter how long you continue to ring the bell once it is closed."

She began to protest and I stepped back from the door and began to close it. She looked up and started to unbutton her blouse. It was obvious that she wanted in no matter the price.

Joyce walked in the door clothes in her hands with one second to spare. She was using the clothes to provide some cover to her bush. Her tits were well formed and had just a bit of sag to them. Not bad for a woman her age.

Lee was squeezing the bag that Suzie was holding and Trish was whimpering as the final portions of the enema were being pushed into her. I could tell that the enema Lee was holding was getting difficult as there was some strain evident on her neck muscles.

I knew from our talks that Trish was no stranger to enemas, she and her brother/master had played with them during the time they had been together. It had been awhile since she had that experience and I wanted to assess her limits about them. Ray had described what he believed to be the correct procedures and ingredients for enemas, there were of course additions you could make to help coax a more willing attitude.

Lee had just finished the squeezing and was stepping side to side concentrating on holding her own when I told her to "Go and release". She was off in a flash to the bathroom, just as fast as she could waddle there.

I reached down and pulled the nozzle from Trish "Ok. Get up and go fill the bag with Suzie while I talk to Joyce for a bit". They scampered off to the kitchen while I tuned back to Joyce.

"Joyce, place your clothes in a neat pile next to the door with the others. Then come to me and we can discuss what you would like. Understand that you will only be allowed to stay until I have finished with Suzie's enema."

She was glaring. "I want to talk to Trisha; she is coming home with me. I only agreed to strip as a way to get to talk to her. I don't want to talk to you. She and I are leaving together."

"Shut the Fuck up! Trish has told you time and time again that she is staying with me. It is a done deal. You might as well just get your clothes and leave if your going to give me that shit again" Joyce stood there her mouth agape.

"Yes sir" it was barely a whisper.

What did you say Joyce?"

"I said Yes Sir".

I heard the patter of feet coming from the kitchen. "Joyce are you mocking me"?

"No sir" she was looking down at the floor.

"Look at me Joyce" She looked up at me.

"Stand there, spread your legs and interlock your fingers behind your head". And she did just that. "Do you think this is some game that you can just try"?

"No sir, I have been a slave before Sir. I understand the rules Sir"

"Who were you a slave to Joyce"?

"My ex Sir"

"For how long"?

"Since right after we were married, up until I divorced him Sir".

"Where is your ownership marking Joyce"?

She turned around and there on the left cheek of her ass were initials in 2 inch block letters.

I heard a gasp, first from behind me, then again from the side as all of the ladies were now present while Joyce was turned exposing her ownership marking.

"Turn around Joyce, lower your arms and come over to the table. I am going to give Suzie her enema and we can discuss this revelation."

"Yes Sir" and she stood next to me watching as Suzie came over and laid across the table for her enema. I looked at Trish and her mouth was open, no doubt in wonderment. Suzie began wiggling herself and then lifting that cute ass up from the table.

I called to Lee. "Lee, get me the lube, Suzie is dying to get her turn it seems. I hate to keep her waiting'. Suzie pushed her ass higher in the air.

Lee handed me the lube and Suzie was connected to the power of the flow before she knew what was happening. Lee was holding the bag high as Trish was squeezing the contents into Suzie.

"Joyce, I am going to finish here with these three and then all of us are going to go and sit in the living room. You will be explaining all of this so that I understand it. Because the others will no doubt want to discuss being an owned slave with you. I am going to have them there when you tell me the story of your life as a slave".

"Yes, Sir. Sir, may I ask for a favor".

"Yes Joyce, you may ask"

"I would like an enema; I have not had one since before my divorce. And Sir, my former master named me cumslut if you would like to use that name Sir".

"Joyce, I am not your master so I will continue to call you Joyce. As for an enema, yes you can certainly have one."

"Thank you Sir".

I took a few moments to look around the room. Things were not at all how I planned. Not that I was complaining mind you but there were more twists and curves to all of this that were simply beyond me for the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.