Harem Building: The Southern California Connection
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Nature arrived right before dinner for Suzie and Lee. I guess what they said about women living in the same household being on the same schedule was true. We still had an enjoyable dinner Trish was a good cook but after living cooped up inside the house for so long we were running out of food. Lee and Suzie were not feeling very sexy and they needed to head back to their parent's for the night. While they were adults they still lived under their parent's roof and rules. Given the situation I didn't think it was worth upsetting the apple cart at this point. I kissed them both and sent them home instructing them to be back at 9:00am.

I would like to tell you that I ravished Trish all night in every way imaginable and then some. It simply would not be the truth. Mentally I was all for it, physically was another matter. Ray had planted a thought in my head that I needed to explore with each of them in some unique way when it was just one and one time. I decided that now would be a good time to take his advice and apply it.

I had lived with Trish as a room mate for almost two years and knew her friends and family but really didn't know a lot about her. Besides the fact that her brother had her as his slave there were other items that peaked my interest. This was the perfect time to address my curiosities. I headed back to the bedroom looking for my bag while I sent her to the kitchen to get us some drinks. We met in the living room and sat down on the couch. I placed the bag on the floor next to me and she put the drinks on the table in front of us.

Once she was seated next to me I reached over and rolled her left nipple between my finger and thumb. She pushed her head back and closed her eyes. She was rolling her head side to side and I continued; when I stopped to pinch instead of roll a gasp escaped her lips.

"Trish, I really don't know much about your past other than your brother owning you and the betrayal. Let's use our time together and discuss your life. I want to know about your past and then your needs, dreams and desires." I stopped touching her and she looked up at me.

"Yes Master. I told you how my brother told me that he cheated to get me and how I found out in the end. There isn't a lot to tell actually. It took me along time to try and trust again. I felt so used and cheated. It hurt so bad, I wished that I didn't know. I was so much happier just being his slave. I tried to figure out for the longest time why he told me. All I could come up with was he had guilt about what he did." She had tears on her cheeks as she spoke.

Trish leaned into me and continued. "He ruined me for any type of normal relationship. I have tried a few and there is just something missing. I can't bring myself to trust enough to tell anyone what I want." She held on to me tightly.

"Trish, I told both Lee and Suzie, that for as long as they wanted to be with me I would love them and protect them. I will do the same for you. You know who I am and how this will be and for that I won't judge anything about you." I leaned in and kissed her.

The tear gates opened and she sobbed. "Ok, I told you I was yours and I meant it. I'll stay as long as I can. I don't know if that is forever." I held her tightly to me and she stopped crying a few minutes later...

I wiped away her tears and said. "Now it's needs, dreams and desires."

She giggled. "Well, there are a large number of all of them; did you want to have the unabridged version?"

We spent the next few hours discussing her ideas, how she saw this. She shared her concerns about friends and family knowing; along with the hurts in her life as well as the joys. In a way it was very much like a number of the other women I had known in my life. Although we both knew that she would always be my slave.

We were to a lull and just sitting enjoying each others company when I decided that it would be interesting to open the bag. I took out the clothes hanger that was designed for dress slacks. It was made of wood and had both a metal rod and a wooden dowel that the pants laid over. When it was closed the pants were held in place by the rod holding them against the dowel.

Trisha's eyes were fixed on the hanger in my hands while her lip was quivering. She had told me of her desire for and enjoyment of small amounts of pain previously with her brother. I didn't know if this would go beyond where she had been but I was going to take a while to explore.

"Lean back and push your nipples close together." She did so and I opened the rod placing the metal bar against each nipple.

When I pulled the dowel rod in place and slipped it into the grove that held it against the bar. She was holding her breath. It was obvious that she was focused. She said nothing but it took her a couple of minutes to relax her breathing and look into my eyes.

"I wondered how much you could take."

"It has been a while and for the moment this is quite a bit. But I remember that I took more before."

I ran my finger across each nipple and she moaned while holding her legs together. She was looking in my eyes biting her lower lip as I moved my hand and pinched the exposed nipples.

I leaned in kissed her cheek and said. "Come and lay across my lap."

She moved into position and I took a hold of the hanger as she laid there. She was gasping when I pulled the hanger down and side to side. While she concentrated on that I raised my free hand and spanked her. That triggered something as she tried to hump my leg as best she could. Rubbing her clit on my thigh and starting to moan.

I reddened her ass all the time holding her in position with the hanger. She had cum two times and my leg felt the moisture that resulted from it. I stopped her spanking and lifted her up by the hanger; it extended her nipples as she followed its lead. I pushed her onto the couch and held her nipples taut.

"So tell me about your past and the drinking from a cock you have done."

Her eyes were fixed on mine when she spoke. "I had tried to drink from my brother but could never do it. I don't know why I couldn't; I would always end up in the bathroom throwing up. But something is different with you. I have thought about it and can only come to the conclusion that since Lee and Suzie did it I had too. It is the only reason that makes any sense, Master."

"Well, we should put that to the test then, open for me." I lowered the hanger allowing it to drop against her tight stomach while she opened to accept me.

She didn't choke and drank freely until I was finished. I did use the control to keep the stream slower. While she was still drinking her thoughts didn't have to be about drowning from the flow. Maybe that was the difference or it could have been her needing to be just as her sister slaves were. She did not flinch and she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

I removed the hanger and rolled her nipples in my fingers as the blood returned to them. She was moaning and staring into my eyes while I continued this for a few minutes. Yes, she was into a little pain and it turned her on. I released them and she sat back as I reached down picked up the hanger and placed it in the bag taking out the leash and collar.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.