Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I spent a boring night in the computer room. Did the weekly reload of the operating systems then sat around thinking of all that had transpired. Ray had said things would go quickly once the issue was pressed. With this time to reflect about all that had transpired Ray's words were an understatement. To top it all off Lisa in the background and in two weeks she would be here to serve.

When there is nothing to do the time passes so slowly. So my mind wandered here and there and finally the morning crew was there and I was out the door at 8:00. Back to my place at 8:10; I found Lee and Suzie were standing there. Lee had always stopped by on her way to work when I had been having her before. I had simply forgotten about it in the time we were apart. It made sense that Suzie would be there also since I owned both of them now.

I greeted them with a kiss, some quick but wonderful exploration of their bodies and then opened the door. Pointing to the table Lee took Suzie with her. She pushed Suzie over the table, flipped her skirt up and pulled her panties down. Then she did the same as I walked over and removed shoes and my pants. There were no warm-ups; I lined up with Suzie and pushed in her pussy. She was moist but not dripping as I entered her and she gave a big gasp when I fully entered and then I was sawing back and forth in her. Stopping, I moved over to Lee then returned to Suzie. The stimulation of the two of them was delightful and I came all too quickly in Suzie before she came.

I slapped Lee's ass and told her. "Clean her up, the two of you will be allowed to cum tonight after work."

Lee was in between Suzie's legs licking her clean as I moved to Suzie's head. She opened her mouth and sucked and licked me clean.

"See you at 5:30 slaves. Now get to work."

They got up, pulled on their panties, gave me a kiss and left.

"See you tonight Master" crossed both their lips as they headed for the door.

That was when I caught some motion from the corner. It was Trish my roommate. She and I shared the condo and she had been gone for the weekend. I figured she would have left for work, like she always did before I returned from the night shift. But there she was in her old lady night gown the zipped from the floor to her neck startled at what just happened.

"Yeah, what are you still doing here? I thought you were going back to work after your long weekend at Palm Springs."

She answered "My car wouldn't start this morning so I had it towed into the shop. What was all that about 'Master'?"

A funny little grin was on her lips as she walked from the corner over to me.

"Well it's a long story, but the gist of it is, they are my slaves. For as long as I want with Lee and for the next four weeks with her sister Suzie."

"I knew you and Lee had something going a while ago. The condo smelled like a whore house. I figured it was all physical until the lust all ran out of it." She grinned.

"Well it was more than that. Are you curious for the details?"

She grinned again and said. "Well I have the whole day off."

So I told her the story. She rolled her eyes, then giggled and then finally gasped. By the time I was done she was fidgeting in her seat and her breathing was shallow and quick.

"So you really own them. No bullshit. They will do anything you want?"

"Yes. It's hard to believe but it's the truth. I own them."

"So that is why you haven't tried anything with me." She looked to the side after she said that.

"Tried anything with you, tell me Trish what did you want me to try?" I stared at her.

She looked back at me. "Ok, I'm horny and I want to have sex with you. I have wanted it for over a year."

Damn Ray was right again; I should have been knocking on her door.

"Well Trish, the only way I will have you now is if you're my slave. You have to submit yourself to me totally for one month. This is no one time thing. If you can do that tell me and I'll take you." I gave her the stoic face and did not say a word until she answered. Ray's training had been firmly set now.

It was fifteen seconds before she finally said anything. "Ok."

"Ok what?"

"Ok, I'll be your slave for a month." She was looking at the floor as she said it.

"Look at me Trish. Tell me exactly what you will be, while you're looking me in the eye. Then drop that robe I want to see your body."

She looked me right in the eye. "I want to be your slave for a month. I'll do anything you want. You can do anything you want to me. Just take me."

Her robe hit the floor and she stood there naked in front of me. Damn, I just died and went to heaven; she had hidden her body from me or was I just was not paying enough attention to her. I would work that out with myself at some later time. Now it was a feast for the eyes and my mouth watered.

Let me describe what was now in front of me. She had red hair about shoulder length; she was currently biting her lower lip as I was looking her over. Her breasts were about a 34 B-C cup with large brown areolas that nearly covered half of each breast which were each tipped by a tiny pointy nipple. She was thin but not without curves and had a small strip of hair above her mound, it was red but darker than that on her head. I had her spin around and she had an ass that was tight and compact and her feet touched all the way to the ground. It's a corny line but I love it.

Basically she was a walking wet dream and she had just given herself to me. She was obviously nervous and was fidgeting back from one foot to the other. I decided to calm her down by giving her something else to concentrate on.

"Slave, kneel and worship me."

She was on her knees in front of me taking my cock in her mouth. This new stimulation had me hard even after the earlier romp with Lee and Suzie. After a few minutes of a wonderful blow, I took a hold of her hair and began to face fuck her. She gagged a bit but my cock was easing down her throat on every push into her mouth now. I didn't know how wet she was or what her sexual past was but I decided to have all her holes before I headed off to sleep.

I pulled her off my cock and up to look at me. "Do you have any disease and are you on any form of birth control?"

"I'm clean and protected. Do with me what you want Master."

I lifted her up and walked her over to the table pushing her over it. She spread her legs and was wide open ready for me. I pushed in all the way to my balls and started to fuck into her with deep strokes.

Her response was "Yes, yes, more please more."

I had her this way and was feeling my balls tighten when I pulled out. She looked back at me and I slapped her ass. Then I pushed her head back down and pulled her hands back to her ass. I didn't want any formalities; I was going to three hole her before we went any further. And so I did, she pulled her cheeks apart and I put my slick cock at her ass. It was fucking on an intense level. This was going to seal the deal for her and I wanted her to know and feel that. I want to say that I could go on forever but that was just not the case, it was about three minutes before I blasted into her ass.

She had a number of small climaxes when I had been fucking her pussy and the pressure on her clit from the table and my pounding her ass brought her off before I came. She surprised me when I pulled out of her as she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

She cleaned me and then was standing next to me. "Thank you for taking me Master."

Something told me that this was not her first time serving but after being up all night and having the three slaves, the bed was calling me for sleep.

I took her with me to my room and gave her some orders. "I am going to sleep now. I want the house cleaned, dinner planned for the four of us. You will come and wake me at three. There are no clothes allowed in the house from this day forward. Tonight I will be moving into the master bedroom with you after dinner."

"Yes Master."

I crawled into the bed and was asleep before she closed the door. My next thoughts were the feeling of something warm on my cock. I looked down to see Trish's head bobbing up and down. It took a few moments for my head to clear as to why she was there. But I had told her to wake me and I was certainly awake.

"Hello Master, it's three o'clock. Everything is as you ordered. Should I continue?" She looked up at me.

"No. I will need that cum for the others this evening. We need to shower and get ready for the others to arrive for dinner."

We were up and out of bed; the water was warmed up in a few moments and we started to scrub on each other. It was when Trish was in front of me when nature called and my bladder started to release. Before I knew what was happening she was on her knees drinking from me. Yep, that confirmed it; she had been a slave at one point in her life. But at the moment the service she was doing was more important that any questions I wanted to ask.

We stayed a bit longer in the shower that we should have, but what the hell. We headed back to the kitchen about 5:00. The dress code for the house was in full effect and I sat down at the table as Trish went about making dinner. I did grab an apron and hand it to her. I didn't want any of her parts burnt or scalded while she was preparing the dinner. I looked around and the house seems cleaner that when I had gone to bed and dinner would no doubt be ready by 5:30 when the others arrived.

Lee and Suzie came bouncing in at 5:20; they both gave me a kiss and then removed their clothes, no doubt since I was naked when I greeted them. I watched as Lee look over my shoulder a perplexed expression on her face. Suzie noticed and followed Lee's eyes to see Trish working on dinner naked but for her apron.

The both looked at me and I said. "Yes, I have added another slave to the house. We will discuss it all over dinner. Go freshen up we eat in five minutes."

They left and were back in three minutes. No doubt rushing so that I might tell them what was happening.

Trish put the meal on the table and we all dug in. I could tell Lee's and Suzie's curiosity was bursting and they were unsure what to do or say.

"Ok. Here is what has happened today to add Trish to our family. Trish watched this morning. Then she asked to be a slave with the two of you. I agreed to have her as one with us for the next thirty days. Now I know you have lots of questions and so do I. This has come up very quickly and I want to clarify both Trish's place and get to know about her past.

Lee spoke up. "You should have asked us."

"Lee, stand up and take a hold of the table." I looked directly at her.

She slowly got up and did as I ordered.

I told Suzie. "Go and get my crop from the bag."

Suzie went and returned handing the crop to me. Lee looked at me and had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Master"

"No Lee, Sorry does not cut it. I am the Master and I decide. Period. You are all slaves and will do as I say. Now you have been rebellious and will be punished for it. If you remove your hands from the table I will start over from the beginning."

Lee whimpered and cried out as I used the crop fifteen times on her ass. Her hands never left the table. But the tears went down her face and whimpers escaped her over her lips. She sat back down with some discomfort. But these were reinforcement blows and not meant to cause long lasting pain.

"Now, if you're finished challenging me. I have some question for Trish."

Well Trish, I have a number of questions and I am sure these two would like some information too. I noticed that you are no stranger to being a slave. I think that is as good a point to start at as any. Tell us all how you became a slave and move forward from there."

"Yes, Master, I have been a slave before. It was when I was sixteen and lasted for two years. I served my brother who was attending junior college before going away to school to finish his degree." She was looking down at the carpet as she spoke.

"Trish, Look at me. Know that I care for you and will not judge you. Your past is safe with us and we will never disclose it. Now hold your head up and tell us how this all came to be." I wiped away the tears that were in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Master. It's I just that I have never spoken of this before."

"Well then take your time. We have all evening if necessary." And I took her to me and kissed her.

She melted in my arms and then sat back up and began her story. "Growing up my brother and I had always been close. We kidded, teased and made silly bets. One night we bet and the stakes were that the loser would be the others slave. Our only condition was that no matter who won we would not tell or include others. Well I lost the bet and figured it would be nothing more that having to clean and cook for him. I was right and wrong."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.