Patricia's Out - Cover

Patricia's Out

by Athos

Copyright© 2008 by Athos

Erotica Sex Story: Patricia wants out of her marriage but would never consider divorce. This is her story of the solution to her little problem. Warning violent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   .

All weeks of the planning and waiting had finally paid off. The excitement of the moment was making me so excited and horny that I could hardly control myself.

When Marco had first suggested murdering my husband the thought of it almost made me climax there in the car. I had made him pull over and take me there along the side of the road.

Garry and I had been together since collage where we had met. He had been a jock, football and wrestling and had a muscular almost chiseled body in his fifth year and I was an impressionable seventeen year old freshman. At six foot three inches he was a full foot taller than me a as blond and blue eyed as his Irish German heritage could make him and I was and am as dark haired and brown eyed as any in my Filipino Spanish family.

I was trim but curvy, while my breasts were never much than an "A" cup but I was narrow at the waste with nice hips and a round ass.

After collage and marriage I kept my shape. Though two pregnancies and births made it hard I worked out and kept myself fit and as attractive as a woman ten years younger.

Garry was another matter. Once we were married the bastard stopped caring or trying. Since he wasn't competing he stopped working out and in a few years had gone from a muscular 220 pounds to a flabby 260. Finally neither of us knew what he weighed and neither of us cared.

He didn't care because he was a fat pig. I didn't care because I had decided that I wanted out. I would not spend the rest of my life with someone who disgusted me every time he touched me.

Getting Garry to the hotel room had been easy enough. "Dear let's not drive all the way home tonight. Let's stay in the city it will be so romantic." As we walked into the room I slipped out of my evening gown and let it fall on the floor.

I wasn't wearing a braw. I really didn't need one and I liked the way my nipples poked through the dress's clingy material. I stepped out of the circle of dark blue cloth that now surrounded my ankle, stripped down to my black stockings and strapy stiletto heels. Kneeling in front Garry I took his middle aged flaccid cock in my mouth. At this point he would do anything for me. It was no problem getting him to strip and lie down on the bed for me to tie up.

"Facedown honey, I want to spank my bad boy a little." He had grinned like halfwit and rolled over.

Once he was secured I kissed him on the cheek and put the ball gag on him. I had brought along a bag of surprises and the rope and gag were only the first.

I went to the door and opened it. "Where was that ass-hole?" I thought.

There, walking down the hall with his usual swagger came Marco. I waved him to hurry into the room. Ware as Garry was forty-five and a pale blob, at twenty-five Marco was dark skinned, and dark haired and fit. Not the chiseled look of a gym rat but the natural muscles of a man who worked all day with his body and the dark skin to show he did this work in the sun.

Marco was our gardener and seducing him had been no problem at all. I just had to stay home from work "sick" for a couple of days and wonder out into the garden in only one of my silk robes. I made him a little crazy and I honestly think that if I hadn't invited him inside he might have raped me in the garden. From then on I had taken him on a roller coaster of sexual adventure and little gifts that made him feel like the worlds greatest gigolo.

Garry saw Marco enter and immediately began to struggle against his bonds. Marco grinned and kissed me sticking his tongue into my mouth. It was everything I could do to keep from biting it off.

"You worthless, dickless, whale. Do you have any idea what it was like to be married to you? To feel those pudgy cold hands on me? On this body I've worked so hard on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.