Oh, Those Pert and Perky Tits, Etc. - Cover

Oh, Those Pert and Perky Tits, Etc.

by J.C. Miller

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Humor Sex Story: While writing stories for the SOL site, I found myself in bad need of adjectives to describe one of natures most beautiful features: The female breast. So, what better place to find descriptive adjectives than in posted stories?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   .

Oh, Those Pert and Perky Tits, Etc.*

  1. She turned so she could display her perky breasts to the best advantage.

  2. I saw Audrey reach up and give one of Judith's perky nipples a little tweak, just as Judith was lining up my prick at the entrance of her pussy.

  3. Holly's pussy was already wet in anticipation and her nipples were hard and perky on her breasts as she stood in front of everyone, totally naked underneath her pink terry robe.

  4. Randy and Sally gasped in unison as they saw Jennifer's pert young tits bounce free.

  5. He had always fantasized about Beth's tits, and there they were. Just as firm and pert as he had dreamed. His right hand doubled its speed on his cock.

  6. Her body was almost a perfectly proportioned 34-24-34D. Her breasts were still perky, nicely rounded on the bottom, with just a little sag.

  7. I reached down to move my little dick down from her perky tits and grabbed her left tit instead.

  8. The thin spaghetti top emphasized her almond-like nipples. They were larger than her mother's; so were her breasts, at least by a little but—much perkier.

  9. She reached behind her back and off came the top of her suit. She had perky little breasts; her small areolae surrounded tiny nipples, which were already hard.

  10. When they had walked about three steps past me, I ran up behind them and grabbed the strings to their bikini tops, untying them in the back, then reaching up to untie them at the neck too. They screamed, but could not put down their loads without exposing their perky little tits.

  11. A little gangly in her puberty, Sherry's legs had outgrown the rest of her body, but then Adam preferred the leggy look. Her breasts had developed just beyond the perky state, and she hated the hindrance of a bra.

  12. "That's gross!" she thought, "That's your brother!" She tightened the towel around her perky tits.

  13. He'd cupped both of her sexy young titties in his hands and he alternated licking one perky nipple and then the other one.

  14. Like Pippa she was wearing pyjamas and whenever she bent down towards me she gave me a clear view down to her bottoms. This included a full view of her pert young breasts

  15. Bud asked as he reached down and pulled Annie's T-shirt up above her tits and then as he pushed her back into the chaise lounge, he bent over, closing his lips over the perky hardness of her left nipple as he re-covered her left breast with his hand and began caressing and kneading it as he felt her hand slide up behind his head and pull his mouth tighter against her nipple.

  16. Underneath her clothes were two mounds of firm 'C' cup breast topped by rather small aureolae of dark vermillion, but tipped by perky up-pointing nipples that begged attention.

  17. In the middle of each white area was a circle of pink, with a nice perky nipple perched on each one. Bob felt his cock begin to stiffen.

  18. Bobby leaned down to one of her tight perky tits and sucked in a nipple. She swooned with pleasure as the hot streaks shot from her nipple to her pussy.

  19. First the blouse was discarded, then her white lacy bra, revealing a pair of perky C-cup breasts, nicely shaped with big pink oval areolas and stand up rosy nipples. Her gaze never left my face.

  20. They fell on top of the bed into each other's arms, and Amy started kissing Tammy Leigh again before she moved her mouth down over Tammy's naked breasts and began suckling and playing with her beautiful girlfriend's large perky nipples.

  21. Stig didn't seem to hear her he had gotten his eyes on my wife's small perky tits clearly visible through the flimsy bra. She was wearing one I had bought her!

  22. Tim shifted his lips from Honey's soft sweet-tasting lips down to the sexy dark circles of her nipples and he licked the perky tip of her right nipple with his tongue as he reached underneath her firm rounded ass and pulled her body close to him as he fucked her hotly.

     
    There is more of this story...
    The source of this story is Storiesonline

    To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
    Log In or
    Register for a Free account (Why register?)

    Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

    * Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.