Myrna
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Myrna is told to leave the building by Aron. On the way out, she is saved from freezing to death when a traveler invites her to spend the night in his room. He leads Myrna to a new life, a position she never dreamed of, and an inheitance she never sought. This is the first story in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

During our leisurely breakfast, John inquired as to the availability of bathing facilities.

“Does your village have a bathing facility that we might use?” he asked.

“Yes, certainly, Master Bard! The village has a fine community bathing facility, and I will have it ready for your use after breakfast: hot water, attendants, and everything,” the chief assured him before sending one of the men off to arrange it.

The bath building was at the end of the village’s main street, and was built of stone like most of the village. It had two sides, one for men, and one for women, each with its own dressing room. There was one common entrance. All was ready when we arrived some time later. John’s saddle pack had been moved into the front of the building, so we could change clothes and pack the ones we were wearing.

We went in and John went to the left (men’s) side with two slave girls to assist him. I was not happy about that, as I was worried they would try to steal him. Ever since I had seen the gold from the purse that he had paid for me, I had been more confused than ever. Obviously, he intended to take me with him, but he could have purchased me from the village for less than half of one of those gold pieces. Why had he paid so much? I didn’t know, but I turned right after I entered to go to the woman’s side of the bath. There were two slave girls there also, girls that I knew.

“Myrna, we heard a rumor that it was you, but no one believed it. How can this be? Did he really pay twenty pieces of gold? Where are you going?” asked the girls, Zena and Cara.

“Yes,” I replied, “he did pay twenty pieces of gold. I don’t know where we’re going, only away from here. I don’t know how it happened. He called me into his room last night after Aron threw me out. He has the warmest blanket. He was so nice, and this morning he had me dress like this,” I told them indicating the fine new clothes that I was wearing.

The girls helped me out of my new clothes and took me into the bathing room. John had given me soap, shampoo, and perfume from his saddle pack. I was to use these, and not the brown soap of the village. The hot water was a real luxury, and the soaps were absolutely divine. I let the other girls use them also. It was the cleanest any of us had ever been. When we finished washing, I dried off with the large, fluffy towel that John had provided. The girls used our regular village towels, and as we finished, one of the other girls brought in another package from John’s saddle pack.

I had thought the first clothes to be fine. These new clothes were exceptional. The under garments were of the finest silk, and were a pale green: camisole, panties, and a bra. I had never had a bra before, and this one needed some adjustment, but I wore it proudly. It wasn’t until I got them on that the girls noticed the emblem on all of them. It was the Royal Emblem, that of the King himself, but how could that be, we wondered?

The rest of the clothes were just as fabulous. The skirt was of a forest green wool. It went a double hand span below my knees. The blouse was again white but of a thicker softer cotton. The jacket matched the skirt and was snug around the waist but showed off my breasts and waist to advantage. There was a cape of Maroon wool. It covered me from my shoulders to a hand span above my feet. The stockings were a light green and made of fine wool. The boots were of the softest leather, and, like the stockings, came up just short of my knees. They were brown in color. Finally there was a forest green wool cap for my head. All of these garments had the King’s seal also!

Just after I had finished dressing, and the girls were putting the original clothes away, there was a great commotion in the village square. There was much shouting, and the sound of many horses and men. We had moved to look out the door when John appeared. He was the handsomest man I had ever seen. He was dressed in burgundy pants and jacket, with a pale blue shirt. Black leather boots, and a purple cloak completed his outfit. There were two pistols stuffed in a sash at his waist.

“Little One, please wait inside until I call you,” he instructed me.

“Yes, John, is there trouble?” I asked.

“No, just please, be patient a few minutes,” he told me. Then he went and stood blocking the door, but I could see out past him. By this time, men were hurrying toward the building, large men. There were three in the front, and several behind. Those in the rear were in cavalry uniforms. Those in the front were in the dress of Nobles in fine clothes. When John appeared in the doorway, they all dropped to one knee. The cavalry unit was called to attention, and then to present arms. Everyone in the village was astonished. I had moved back away from the door in fright.

“Well Lord Harriet, I see you have found me,” John said from the doorway. Everyone knew that Lord Harriet was the Prime Minister. He had a reputation throughout the Kingdom as a very hard man.

“Majesty, you must give up this search and return to the capital immediately. There is urgent business that requires your personal attention,” Lord Harriet said addressing John. My shock at the things I had just witnessed and heard left me speechless and frozen in place. Was it possible? Could it be? Was John the King, himself? No, things like that don’t happen to me, not to Myrna the simple village slave girl.

“It wouldn’t be dear cousin Albert that requires my attention, would it?” John asked.

“Majesty, there will be panic in the financial district if your cousin declares war over your not being married and therefore unfit to rule,” the second noble said.

“Lord Emerson, have no fear. There will be no panic, and no declaration of war,” he told them just before he motioned to me forward from the door. My feet were frozen to the ground. It wasn’t possible to move; I was a statue. It was then that both of the girls with me pushed me in the back and got me started, and my feet moved automatically after that. As I approached the door, John stepped out of the doorway and took my hand to escort me out. He then addressed those present in a raised voice for all to hear,

“Gentlemen, I present to you, my queen.“ Those who had risen to their feet and advanced toward the King, immediately fell to one knee again. The cavalry detachment was again called to attention and presented arms. The villagers were just shocked and fell to the ground.


Lord Harriet was amazed. It appeared that the King had not lied, or been delusional. He had known exactly what he had been in search of, for the girl before him fit the description that the King had given him months before. The description from his dreams of the woman he would find and marry.

The apparition before him fit the description as closely as he could remember. The young woman, no girl, that Lord Harriet saw, was not beautiful in the classic sense; cute, but not beautiful, nor tall like a grand lady. She was short, being only 5’-0” or 5’-1” at most. Young, at around 17 or 18 years at most. Petite. Her long red hair and freckles were contrasted by the green outfit she wore. The same outfit that set off her green eyes so well. The clothes were a near perfect fit, and the colors were precisely right to show her off to perfection.

He saw a look of confusion on her face. When he went to kiss her hand, he noticed her flinch. Her hands were rough and callused. This was a girl who had worked and worked hard. Where had the King found her? What was her lineage? Where was her family? There were too many questions, but he was sure of one thing though, and that was that this was what the King had sought for so long. He HAD KNOWN in advance what he was looking for, and he was more hardheaded than his father had ever been.


I was in a panic. Men were kissing my hand. They were also appraising me like horse traders at a sale. I must speak to John. Could I ever call him that again? My brain was in a tizzy.

“Please, Majesty,” I begged, “I must talk to you in private. Please!” The distress in my voice was enough to alert John to a problem.

“The Queen needs to speak to me in private,” he told those gathered around, and we returned to the bath building.

“Majesty,” I started, but that was as far as I got before he interrupted me.

“Remember, you promised to call me John,” he gently reminded me. His admonition had managed to calm me down some.

“But that was before I knew you were the King! I’m not a queen. I am but a simple country girl. I don’t know how to act, or what to do in a city, let alone in a palace. I won’t know anyone, and I’m frightened, John. Please!” I wailed in misery.

“Little One ... Myrna, my love. All of these things can be overcome. Please trust me. I have a sister. She is close to your age, and will be more than happy to teach you all you need to know. As for not knowing anyone, don’t you know these two girls? Do you like and trust them? Well?” he asked, expectantly.

“Yes, I know both of these girls. We have worked side by side for many years. We get along well. Why do you ask?” I answered in a whisper.

“How would you like to take them with you to the capital?” he demanded. “I’ll arrange it. They’ll be your ladies in waiting.”

“Yes, that would be very nice. They are both good girls and excellent workers,” I told him. John called Lord Emerson in then.

“We will also be taking these other two girls with us to the Capital. You are to pay five gold pieces for each of them,” he instructed him. Before he went to arrange it with the village chief, Lord Emerson resisted, however.

“Surely one gold piece for both would be sufficient, Majesty,” he argued, but the King was adamant.

“For ladies in waiting, five gold pieces is the bare minimum to compensate the families for their absence,” he told him, and it was soon arranged.

Quickly then, everything was packed up. The bard’s horses were brought up. A white stallion as large as the cavalry’s horses for John. A pack horse that the pack saddle was placed on, and finally a mare. She was the color of butterscotch, and smaller than the cavalry’s horses. She was fitted with a fine bridle, and a side saddle. It was the kind that ladies rode, and she was to be mine! The other girls would ride with two of the cavalry officers, wrapped in their spare cloaks to keep warm.

The advance column had already moved out, when Aron came into the village square. He was still drunk. He saw me, and recognized me even in my new clothes. He shouted loudly at me.

“Slut, get over here now.” he hollered. His brother, the village chief, blanched when he heard him. He and several other men immediately grabbed Aron and dragged him behind a building. There they proceeded to beat the daylights out of him. They all knew that their village would now be famous, and didn’t need a fool like Aron to mess things up. The village chief returned, while the others continued on Aron. He approached me and fell to his knees.

“Please, Lady!” he begged, “ignore my stupid brother. We’ve dealt with him. Don’t be hard on us.”

“Chief,” I beamed at him, “there is no problem. Besides, if you had not acted so promptly, there are four cavalrymen who were ready to eliminate him.” Turning, I indicated the four who still stood behind me, each with a hand on his saber. The village chief smiled and bowed again.

On the way to the capital, Zena, the taller of my ladies in waiting, rode with the troop sergeant. He was a large, older man with a beard and a mustache, and was rough around the edges. She seemed to find him a match to her personality, and stayed near him the entire trip.

Cara, the shorter of my ladies in waiting, rode with the troop lieutenant. He was a young man from a wealthy family. His bearing and manners proclaimed his heritage. Cara was charmed by him. It was also clear that he was very interested in her. He kept her close for the entire trip also. Both cavalrymen would do very well in the future, and marry their lady in waiting.

The ride to the capital took three days, even for cavalry. The first night, we stayed at an inn out in the country. The soldiers took over the inn. We slept upstairs in a large chamber. The second day, we stopped early at an inn near a fair sized town. The lieutenant went to fetch the local dress makers. They soon arrived with their wares. Cara and Zena had new clothes for the final day of the trip. They had been offered horses at the first inn, but still rode with their chosen cavalrymen.

The second day’s travel, and then the last day’s travel, had been much different from that of the first day. On the first day, we saw few people along the way. However, riders must have been sent ahead that first night. For the rest of the journey, there were people out at every village or road crossing. All were waving and appeared happy. Even people in the fields came out to the edge of the road to stare and wave. Especially memorable were the children.

The reception increased, as we approached the capital. People were everywhere, waving, shouting, laughing, and happy. It was truly amazing that so many people came out to see us. I mentioned this to John, and his answer surprised me.

“It’s not us, they are here to see. It’s you, Little One, that they are here to look at.”

“I ... but, surely that can’t be. I ... I am only a poor country girl,” I objected.

“Yes, a poor country girl who will shortly be the Queen. Haven’t you noticed the young girls? They all adore you. You’re their greatest fantasy come true,” John assured me.

The capital itself was just as jubilant. People everywhere were celebrating. It was hard for me to understand, until Lord Harriet spoke to me.

“They are all glad that there will be no war now,” he told me. “The King will be married before the two years are up, and all would be well.”

“Two years?” I asked not understanding.

“A part of the law is that a new King must be married within two years of ascending to the throne to ensure the continuation of the Royal line, and must have a heir within four years. This has not been much of a problem in previous times, but King John is a young man, and younger than his predecessors who were all older and already married when they ascended to the thrown,” Lord Harriet explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.