Myrna - Cover

Myrna

Copyright© 2008 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Myrna is told to leave the building by Aron. On the way out, she is saved from freezing to death when a traveler invites her to spend the night in his room. He leads Myrna to a new life, a position she never dreamed of, and an inheitance she never sought. This is the first story in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

“Get out,” Aron shouted. “Outside with the dogs. Don’t let me find you in here tomorrow morning.” Aron was drunk as usual. Although he was the village chief’s brother, he was worthless. Myrna fled from his chamber and moved grudgingly toward the outside door.


Why did he have to select me tonight, I wondered? I had spent the day clearing the fields of this years plants and helped with the milking this evening. It was so cold out now, and I had no where to go. He had also ripped my clothes even more than they had been. Now he threw me out without even a thin blanket to cover myself. Even the dogs could not keep me warm on a night like this. If I did not go outside, Aron would kill me in the morning. If I did go outside, the cold would probably kill me before morning, and I would be dead either way. I continued haltingly down the hall toward the door, weeping as tears rolled down my cheeks.

As I passed the guest chamber near the front of the building, a low voice called out to me,

“Little One, come in here. Stay here for the night. I will take care of you.”

Who could this be? Surely not one of the village men. They all had their own rooms or houses, and were all afraid of Aron. Then I remembered. A singer / bard had arrived just before dark. He had sung and told stories in the village hall that evening. Most of the village had attended. Even I had been allowed to attend. It must be he, one who was free to wander the country, and stop anywhere to sing his songs and tell his tales. He was a bringer of news of the outside world, also one protected by the King. Surely, even Aron would not dare to harm him.

I went toward the chamber. The door was open. Even in the dark, it was easy to make out because of the fire still burning in the fireplace. The logs were bright and giving off heat, blessed heat. I crept over toward the fireplace. I could sleep here, and go outside in the morning before Aron woke up.

“Little One,” the voice said again, “surely you have seen fire before. Do not linger overly long by it. Come and stay here in the bed with me.”

He was a man, and I knew men. They all wanted the same thing. Those of the village had had me often enough that it did not bother me much any more. If I were pleasing enough, maybe he would take me with him when he left. I went back and closed the door before going toward the bed.

I approached the bed with care. I knew he was a large man, as I had seen him in the hall earlier. He had been sitting on the bed when I entered the room. Now he was under the blanket. His outline was evident. He held up one side of the blanket indicating where I was to join him. It was the side toward the fireplace, and the heat there. I slipped in, and he lowered the blanket over me.

It was a fine thick blanket, and warm. I slid over next to the man. He smelled good, and not like stale sweat and drink, as the village men usually did. He had clothing that was soft and clean. He pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek. His lips were soft on my cheek and I wished that I were cleaner. I had bathed two days ago when Megan, Christopher’s wife, had taken me to the bathing house to help her bathe. She had allowed me to bathe also after her. Still that was two days ago, and I had done much work since. I hoped he wasn’t offended.

“Little One,” he said, “just sleep tonight. Tomorrow we will see.” As he was lying on his back when he had pulled me close, I had turned on my side, and now lay with my head on his shoulder and one leg over his leg. His arm was around my waist. It was warm here. Warmer than I had been in a long time, as our combined body heat was trapped by the thick blanket. In no time at all, I was fast asleep.

I awoke suddenly. What was it that had awakened me? The man appeared to still be asleep, and it was dark out yet. What had awakened me at this hour, I wondered? The only thing I noticed was that I was warm. It was such a luxury, and for a village slave girl, it didn’t happen till summer. Yet here I was warm, and being held by a man who had not used me when I came to his bed. Curious.

I had been lying there awake for several minutes when the man spoke to me.

“I see you are awake, Little One. What are you thinking?”

“Master, I was thinking that I’m warm. It’s a very cold night out, and yet here it’s warm.”

“Little One call me John not Master.”

“Yes, Ma ... John,” I replied, “but the village chief will beat me if he hears me say that.”

“Leave the village chief to me, Little One. I’m sure that I can convince him not to beat you,” he told me with a smile in his voice.

“Thank you ... John.”

It was then that I realized what had awakened me, for I did it again. I had been rubbing my thighs against John’s leg. It wasn’t until I did it while awake that I realized it.

“Ah, Little One, I see you are anxious for some love. I will be glad to oblige. Slip your clothes off, and we will make love for a while,” John told me.

I slipped out of my clothes. At least, John had not ripped them from my body when I first got in the bed. Instead he had held me and warmed me. It was my body that had betrayed me. Now he sought my body, as was his right for I am a slave.

After I removed my clothes, he again pulled me to him. He kissed me on the lips, the ear, and the neck. He moved down, and kissed and licked my breasts. He sucked my nipples and gently bit them with his teeth. This was different from the village men, who only grabbed me and jammed themselves between my legs. John continued down my legs and up my thighs. He ended up back at my mouth lying between my legs on top of me. His attention had started my juices to flow. It had felt so good, and I was very wet now. John now also removed his clothes.

He slid into me. His tool was long and wide, and he easily filled me up. Then he started a slow gentle rhythm. As he moved in and out of me, I matched his rhythm and began to thrust my hips. My breathing became ragged. We continued for some time. I started to squirm around on the bed. Gods, this felt sooo good. No one had ever made me feel this good before, and I didn’t want him to stop. I could feel something building in my belly. The feeling kept building in me until I couldn’t stand it any more, and exploded in orgasm. At nearly the same time, John had his own orgasm. As I lay there recovering, I was amazed. Was this what love was? I didn’t know but definitely wanted more. It had felt so good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.