Election Bet - Cover

Election Bet

Copyright© 2008 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Evelyn and Dennis had a past history, but now she was his supervisor at work. She thought Obama would win, but he liked McCain's chances. They worked out a wager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I spent a quiet Saturday at my place. I slept from the time I got home, until four that afternoon, making up for the very late night that Evelyn and I had spent together. Sunday, Rick came over and he and I watched the Raiders lose miserably to Carolina. He kept asking me questions about Evelyn, but I told him again that nothing had happened.

On Monday, Evelyn came by my work cubicle and spoke with me for five minutes. It was mostly just small talk, nothing at all about what we'd done on Friday. She seemed interested in what I'd been up to over the weekend though.

Tuesday, Evelyn was in the break room at the same time Rick and I were in there. I heard her telling Linda Patterson, a co-worker, that she'd be heading off to Las Vegas for the coming week end.

When Evelyn and I had first started dating, we'd spent several week ends in either Las Vegas or Laughlin. She loved playing the slots, and I enjoyed playing some low limit Twenty One. Hearing her mention Las Vegas had brought back some pleasant memories of times we'd shared back then.

Thursday afternoon, Evelyn called me on the intra office phone line and asked me several questions pertaining to the project I was currently working on. I assured her that it was all very routine, and that I'd finish it with plenty of time to spare. She paused for just long enough to make me realize she had something other than business on her mind. It seemed like she was unsure about going forward with whatever she wanted to say to me.

"Do you have any plans for this week end, Dennis?" She'd lowered her voice when she asked me that. Her question didn't really surprise me. In a sense, I'd been waiting to see how she'd react after we'd hooked up on Friday.

I had mixed feelings about her question though. I'd really hoped that she'd do what she'd said, let things go right back to how they'd been before that night. Still, I knew I had to tread carefully when I responded to her question.

"I'm helping an old college buddy move to a new apartment on Sunday. Not looking forward to it either."

There was a long pause before Evelyn responded to that. When she finally did say something, it didn't ease my concern at all.

"It seems like you've been avoiding me ever since that night." There was a whining quality in her voice as she said this. Any hope I might have been clinging to that Evelyn would allow things to return to how they'd been before the bet were now firmly dashed.

"I'm not avoiding anyone. We had a bet, I lost, and then I paid what I owed you. As far as the rest of it went, well, that was something we both agreed would be casual. So, there's nothing to avoid, is there?"

I heard the receiver on her end being quietly placed back in the cradle, breaking the connection. After that, I spent a good deal of time going over our short conversation in my head. Evelyn could be very clingy. I could see her obsessing about this and building herself up to some kind of vindictive response also.

In a way, I felt that I should have seen most of this coming. After our last break up, Evelyn and I had taken great pains at avoiding each other. It had been a big relief when she'd been promoted and transferred out of the department. I hoped we wouldn't have a repeat of that uncomfortable period that took place after our break up before.

I really don't think I'm any worse than most guys when it comes to thinking with my dick. I don't let sexual pressures control my life. Still, I had to admit that I had now left myself open to serious possible complications by giving in to Evelyn's offer of sex.

I'm not someone overly given to self flagellation. When I fuck up, I deal with it if I can, and then forget it. It was Evelyn who had the problem now. I'd done nothing to incur her wrath this time. I'd made no promises. She was the one who was reading a lot more into that one night of sex than was ever there.

Rick and I were out clubbing that next Saturday night. It was sometime after eleven, and we were standing at the bar at Kamikaze's, a new club that had opened up just off the strip. We'd driven up from Santa Monica, just to check it out. The place was pretty crowded, especially the area where people liked to congregate and dance. The music was loud, especially the strong bass that you could actually feel. Conversation was nearly impossible.

It was still pretty early, although a few couples were getting pretty frisky and more than a little risque out on the dance floor. Rick had pointed out one couple who were kissing and really going at it with their hands inside each others pants. Typical club behavior really, although still early for that to be happening so openly.

I was turned away from the bar and looking at the front entrance when Evelyn came walking through the door, accompanied by some guy I'd never seen before. Seeing her so unexpectedly like that, probably caused me to react more strongly than I would have if I'd been expecting to see her at a club. I felt an instant jealousy too. That was really something unexpected. Rick must have sensed something too, because he turned on his bar stool and saw Evelyn too.

"Damn, Evelyn's looking pretty good, isn't she?" Rick always blurts out his every thought. The truth was that she did look particularly good. Her hair was styled differently than she kept it at work, looser, and more relaxed. The blouse she was wearing was made of some very thin material, and with any slight movement she made, easily confirmed the absence of any type of supporting undergarment for her full breasts. She had on silky black loose pants with black heels that accentuated her long legs. Taken all together, she was a real knock out.

Watching her, I was immediately struck by how much I suddenly wished it was me that was over there with her.

We stayed at the bar for another forty five minutes. Neither Rick nor I took part in any dancing or other mingling. The entire time was spent watching Evelyn and her date. After standing it for as long as I could, I managed to convince Rick that we should head back to Santa Monica. He was reluctant to leave for some reason, but we had driven over in my car and he left with me after I got up and started to leave on my own.

I hadn't wanted to spend another minute watching Evelyn laughing and cavorting around with her date. A large part of it was jealousy, but part of it was removing myself from any temptation to pour any new fuel on the still smoldering ashes of whatever Evelyn and I had gotten going.

The trip back to the beach was made a lot less pleasant by Rick's seeming new obsession with Evelyn. Some of his more prurient speculations about what she'd be doing later with her date were really getting on my nerves.

One thing about Rick, he wasn't afraid to wallow in those highly salacious fantasies of his. Several times, I'd wanted to just stop the car, pull him out by the side of the road, and beat him to a bloody pulp. I knew he was just blurting out all his crap to see if it would get any kind of a rise out of me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing for certain that he was getting to me.

I drove straight back to the club where the two of us had first met earlier in the evening. Getting out of my car, the two of us decided to go back inside to see if there was any action to be had. We had to show the stamp on the back of our hands to get back in, but that was preferable to us having to pay another cover charge.

I immediately went over to a girl I knew and took her out on the dance floor for a dance. I wanted to get as far away from Rick as I could. Wanda and I stayed out on the dance floor for about half an hour.

She seemed surprised when I asked her to come home with me. Surprised, but very willing. She and I had hooked up once before, maybe a year or more ago. It had only been that one time, mainly because I hadn't felt any real spark between us. The sex had been okay, but not really anything special. She seemed like a nice girl, but our chemistry hadn't been right or something.

We drove over to my place this time. I showed her where to park and took her up to my condo. We'd gone to her apartment the other time. We both had a glass of wine and made small talk in the living room for the obligatory time it took to finish our drinks. After, I led her into my bedroom and we got down to the event that both of us had gotten together for. I knew it was Wanda I was in bed with, but try as I might, I was unable to get Evelyn out of my head.

I tried my hardest to throw my full attention into pleasuring Wanda. Before, when we'd hooked up, everything had been pretty much routine sex between us. She had given me some perfunctory head, and I had reciprocated by going down on her a little. Then, after both establishing our unselfishness, we finished up with a quick, missionary style coupling. The second time, after we'd both rested for awhile, we started out with some doggy style, and finished up with Wanda on top, and me underneath, fondling her nice ta ta's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.