Halloween Chocolate

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

Incest Sex Story: Young sisters share some chocolate in a unique way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Food   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Halloween   .

My little sister Gina is addicted to chocolate. She isn't fat or anything. In fact, she's skinny and really athletic for a nine year old. But she loves chocolate.

Me, I'm addicted to something else: pussy.

I can't remember a time when I wasn't playing with mine, or trying to get other girls to let me play with theirs. I love the smell and the taste. Gina has never let me play with hers -- ever. Not that I haven't tried. I play with my own pussy at least once a day. Gina sees me, I mean, we share a room and I don't hide it. She's never told mom though, and I think she likes to watch.

I also take her dirty panties and suck on them or sniff them. Gina likes soccer and plays a lot, and sometimes she doesn't change her panties every day. I think she knows I like the smell and taste because she never says anything about it when she catches me. She blushes a lot though.

Lately, her panties have gotten even dirtier. I don't think she's wiping her pussy too good after she pees. The crotch is stiff with her pee, sweat and her virgin pussy cream. I guess she's getting to the point where her pussy leaks when she's turned on, and she's getting turned on a lot. The other day, I even found a fresh pair right after her game. They really smelled like sweat and pussy and it was clear she'd actually peed in them before taking them off. They were still warm sitting on my side of the room while she was off in the shower. I came like a dozen times licking them clean, wishing it was her hairless little cunt I was sucking.

Yeah, I know she's hairless. Like I said, we share a room, and she's not shy about her body and not shy about looking at mine. I'm thirteen, so my body's different than hers. We both have big nips for our age, but I'm starting to grow hair. I only have a little on my legs, and I shave that right off. Some has sprouted on my pussy, and I haven't decided if I'm gonna shave that or not, and some is growing under my arms. I'm not shaving there because when I get all sweaty, I like how I smell.

Anyway ... chocolate. Gina's addicted, and mom decided when school started that she's not allowed to have any anymore because she's eating too much. That's been a little tough on me also, since I like chocolate too, but mom won't let any in the house. Period. She's told all Gina's teachers that shes not allowed to have it for medical reasons and she even got Gina's friends to agree not to give her any. I don't know how she did that.

Gina's starting to go absolutely nuts. I never knew my sweet little sister could be such a bitch -- not, mind you, that she's bitchy to me. The first time she tried that shit, I pinned her and walloped her ass. I really liked that, since I pinned her with her face under my pussy and we were both just wearing panties. I pulled her legs back, gazing at the stained crotch of her panties and wished I could chew them off her. I didn't though, cuz well, I'm not into rape. But I did tan her ass but good. She didn't give me any shit after that, and, to my surprise, didn't cut off my supply of her panties to sniff either.

Now it's Halloween, and time for trick or treating. I figured Mom wouldn't let her go, because well, she's not letting her have chocolate. I was wrong. Mom took her out herself, leaving me home to give out candy. That pissed me off, I can tell you. I had the cutest little teen-slut costume that I couldn't wait to wear, and now I wasn't going to get to show it off. I'd been hoping to get Mrs. Allen down the street to let me eat her out. I knew she wanted me, I could tell by the looks she gave me when I was over mowing her lawn, and I was sure this outfit would do the trick. I teased the hell out of her too, but that's another story. Or it will be if I ever get her to let me under her skirt.

So there I am, still dressed in my slut-costume and handing out candy. I thought of Gina out there, only being allowed to get non-chocolate candy and a thought crossed my mind. Maybe there was a way I both of us could get what we wanted.

Like I said, I'm pretty much always horny, and I started playing with myself as I waited for the trick or treaters to come to the door. It wasn't hard to get to my cunt -- my skirt was so short that even bending over a little exposed my thong. I pushed it aside and started to masturbate. It had been unseasonably hot all day, and my cunt had the sweaty/aroused smell I get when I haven't showered. I took one yesterday morning, but I'd had after-school sports yesterday afternoon, and had been too tired to shower when I got home. Or this morning either, so I was pretty ripe, and I decided I liked it that way.

Once my cunt was slick with goo, I opened one of the mini chocolate bars and pushed it inside. My cunt is no stranger to things sliding in and out of it. I've used candles, lipstick, the back of my sister's electric toothbrush (she caught me using it, but didn't say a word) and of course my fingers. I'm still pretty tight, but I shoved the mini chocolate bar up as far as I could. I had to stop a couple of times to give out candy, but things were winding down and I knew my mom and sister would be back soon. So I really went for it, and by the time I was done, I'd stuffed like five of those little chocolates up my cunt and cum a few times. My crotch was a total mess, but I just pulled my thong over my cunt and licked my fingers clean. Yum.

It was another half hour before Mom and Gina got back. Gina looked frustrated but cute in pirate wench outfit and my mom was wearing something almost as slutty as my outfit. Mom has a hot body and shows off whenever she can.

"All right," she said, after they settled down, "I'm going out to a party and I'm taking all the chocolate with me. Turn out the front light and don't answer the door. It's late enough that most kids are done anyway. You girls can stay up a while longer, but not too late. Be good, I'll see you in the morning."

Like a whirlwind, she was gone.

Once I was sure she wasn't coming back, I looked at Gina with a gleam in my eyes.

"Hey Gina," I smiled, "you want some chocolate?"

Her eyes got wide.

"You hid some?" she asked with surprise.

We don't usually disobey mom, and she'd made it clear that no chocolate was allowed in the house.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.