A King's Touch - Cover

A King's Touch

Copyright© 2008 by dragontattoo

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - An disinherited king and his chosen are sent on a mission to clean up a school for gifted kids. While on Earth, King Philip and his chosen, Sara, are faced with difficult task of cleaning up their relationship and the consequences of their past, namely Sara's son, Gabriel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Sandova, Venus, 2108

"Come out child." Clara's gaze was steady on the spot where she was certain she had a little spectator. Her suspicion was confirmed when a tousled blonde head popped up from behind the settee.

"Sara! I can't believe you ruined this for me!" The teen-aged girl across from Sara began to pout.

"Now, Kira, your sister meant no harm." Clara's tone was even but she knew the steel under it would subdue the most troublesome of children, not that she'd any of her own to subdue. For a brief moment longing struck her and she grieved for what might have been.

"You don't understand, she's constantly underfoot and spying on me. Now, she's gone and ruined this! I'll never get my destiny foretold with her here!"

"I was curious, Sissy. How else am I suppose to learn, no one around here ever tells me anything!"

"Mom, Sara's ruining my destiny prediction..." Kira jumped up and ran from the room, still calling for her mother. Clara watched as Sara darted out to take after her sister.

"Stop, Sara." She held a hand out to the girl.

Sara stopped and turned towards her. Looking the girl over, she noticed the promise of budding beauty in the girl.

"Come here, Sara, and let me tell you of the future."

"But you're here to tell Sissy's future not mine." The bewildered look on her face was enough to make Clara want to wrap the girl up in her arms.

"Who says I can't do both, Sara. I'm a seer. I see many things, for many people." She smiled in encouragement as the girl crept closer to her.

"Are you sure you can do both?" Sara stopped within inches of Clara.

"Yes, my dear. Give me your hand and I'll be able to tell you of many things."

Clara nearly laughed as the child's look of suspicion.

"You can tell me who I marry?"

"Perhaps, why don't we see?" Clara held her hand out once more. Clara had a moment to savor the soft skin of Sara's hand before her gift flooded her with images. She braced herself against the barrage of images which originated from the girl's future. When it was over, Clara sagged back against the chair.

Such a sweet child but there's so much pain and suffering in her future until she finds her home in the King's arms. She'll be molded by the fires of Venus and be all the stronger for it.

"Auntie Clara? Are you alright?"

Clara was jerked out of her thoughts at the child's voice.

"Yes, child. I'm fine. Shall I tell you of your future now?"

"Please, please?" The little girl was jumping up and down with excitement. Clara sighed and began the foretelling.


"Prince Philip, Prince Philip!" The little tornado of a girl ran towards him. Philip caught the little girl after dropping the books he'd just retrieved from the palace library. At fourteen years of age himself, little Sara Glasten was still a child to him, even though she was ten.

"Hello, little Sara. How is my little hellion today?"

She pressed a quick kiss to each of his cheeks and then his nose, instead of answering him. "Ah come on, Sara. Enough!" His chest shook with laughter as he tried to avoid her little mouth. They had practically been raised together. Her father, Gaerwn, was frequently called to the palace to assist his father, King Angi. Sara had tagged along after him and Brent, his twin, as a toddler and while Brent had started pushing Sara away, Philip still found her quite delightful.

"Philip, did you hear?"

"Hear what, Sara?" He set her on her feet next to him. As usual, she clung to him like a garta vine.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.