Adventures With Lindz
Chapter 6: One Last Cherry

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: One Last Cherry - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

Lindz was wearing one of her new padded bras when I picked her up the next weekend. I'd always loved her breasts, but the new look was enticing. Perhaps a little too sculpted to be natural, but they drew the eye and I found myself staring at her cleavage.

"You like?" she asked, turning slightly to give me a better view.

"Nice teeth!" I leered, blatantly staring at her breasts.

"Thanks! So what's on the schedule for today?"

"Well, I thought we could go get some Thai food in Dupont for lunch and then maybe check out Pleasure Place."

"Ooh! I've been itching to get some new toys. Let's go!"


Lunch was good, but I think we were both eager to get to Pleasure Place. The store wasn't anything extravagant as far as sex shops go, but it was clean and was a good place to find your basic toys and lubes.

Lindz wanted to get some anal toys, but as we browsed the dildos nothing really jumped out at me so I let her take charge. She quickly picked out some lube and a starter toy that was about the size of my pointer finger and made of perfectly smooth, slightly rubbery, black plastic.

"Are you sure that will fit?" I asked when she reached for a three tiered clear jelly dildo that looked to be about two inches in diameter at the base.

"It's not much bigger than you and Anna didn't seem to mind."

"Anna's done this before."

"Yeah, but I think you'll enjoy it."

This last was said with a wink but I didn't share her enthusiasm.


Back at my condo we barely got everything unwrapped when Lindz started eagerly describing how we could stretch me out. She tried to bolster my mood by volunteering to go first. It was comical how she got up on all fours and boldly presented her ass for my inspection.

"I'm ready when you are," she teased, shaking her ass enticingly.

It was impossible to stay angry with Lindz poised before me. I wasn't quite sure how to start, but figured you couldn't go wrong with lube. I was a bit surprised at how thick the anal gel was, but Lindz assured me that was good as, 'Unlike the other hole, my ass won't get wet no matter how excited I am.'

"Hey, that's cold!" Lindz squealed as she collapsed onto the bed and away from my invading finger.

"Oh, quit being melodramatic."

Lindz pouted, but her cheeks flushed with desire when I pinned her hips to the bed and began playing with her rosebud. I was intrigued by the way she gripped my finger as her ass slowly yielded to my invading digit. Soon she'd loosened to the point where I could easily slide the smallest of the dildos into position. After a few strokes, I forced it all the way in and Lindz groaned her approval.

"Wow," she breathed, shuddering beneath me.

"Wow good?"

"Wow weird," she laughed. "But in a good way."

Without removing the toy she cautiously sat up. She shifted her weight slightly and smiled as the dildo dug deeper into her ass. Her chest was now fully flushed and I assumed the toy felt good as it was several moments before she remembered I was watching.

"You're totally going to like this."

When she looked up at me there was a mischievous glint in her eye.

"My turn!" she announced, picking up the larger dildo.

"What?"

"You should have volunteered to go first!"

Previously I'd been annoyed, now I was mad. Lindz was always trying to test my limits, but this time I had no desire to play along. It wasn't that I was opposed to anal play; I just wanted to do it on my terms and not be forced to try something before I was ready.

"Whatever," I grumbled, turning away.

We'd been dating long enough that Lindz could tell when I was genuinely upset.

"Hey, I was just teasing," she soothed.

"I know, but I haven't done this and it's not always about pushing the limits. I doubt bigger is better in this case and the other dildo looks huge."

Lindz bit her lip as she considered my words and I was angry enough to let her stew.

"How about if I just used my finger?"

I wanted to scowl and make a scene, but her finger was actually the same size as the smaller dildo. As long as Lindz didn't push too fast I really wasn't opposed to trying something new. It annoyed me that I would be caving so easily, but I think I'd made my point and there was no need to ruin the rest of the afternoon.

When I nodded she guided me over to the bed. Even knowing what to expect, it was hard not to pull away when she spread my cheeks and brought the cold lube to my ass. Despite my anger, I felt myself relaxing under her gentle caresses.

"This okay?" she asked, slipping her finger in to the first knuckle.

"Yeah, it feels fine."

"Good, what about this?"

With that she slid the rest of her lubed finger deep inside. I finally understood what she meant by 'wow weird.' On one hand I could feel her stretching me out, but on the other it did kind of felt good.

"Not bad," I encouraged, and against all expectations I found myself growing erect.

"I'll say not bad," she purred, reaching over me to stroke my erection a few times before pulling back. "Now stand up."

"What?"

"You know I get neck aches if I go down on you while you're on your back, and it's much more fun if I have something to press against."

With a smile I leapt up and we traded positions. Lindz made a face as she sat down on the bed and realized that her toy was still in place. Yet she apparently enjoyed her new toy as she was soon grinding her ass against the bed in time to her mouth's gentle thrusts. Almost as an afterthought her hand slid sensuously up my leg as she again teased my rosebud. It felt awkward at first, but as her finger slipped inside I found myself growing even more erect.

"That's so hot!" I moaned as her probing finger found my prostate.

Lindz groaned her agreement and then redoubled her efforts. When she lowered her other hand to begin teasing her clit I was reminded me of our night with Anna. Knowing that Lindz's ass was plugged with a dildo and that she was obviously enjoying the extra stimulation was enough to send me over the edge.

"That feels so good!" I groaned, thrusting forward as my cock erupted.

Lindz loved to cum with my cock in her mouth and I managed to stay hard just long enough to feel her quiver beneath me as a guttural groan escaped her lips. She seemed to cum harder than usual and spent several moments resting against me with my cock still in her mouth. It felt like years later when she pulled away and looked up at me with glowing eyes.

"That was so cool," she gushed, grinding against the bed. "I really like this toy!"

"Good, because I really liked your finger."

"I'm not sure if I could reach your ass while we're having sex," she frowned.

"Well, then you'll just have to get another small toy. The other one still looks too big."

"Maybe," she hedged.

Later that night Lindz insisted that I help put the smaller toy in place before we had sex. I was fascinated by how she went crazy when I started toying with the dildo. It was mildly disturbing to feel it press against my cock, but Lindz certainly enjoyed it.

I knew that Lindz was disappointed that I didn't seem to be as excited about anal play, but there was a determined gleam in her eye. She'd been good about letting me take things at my own speed so I wasn't too worried, but I was curious to see what she might come up with.


Over the next couple of weeks we gradually got more comfortable with anal play and it got to the point where Lindz enjoyed having sex with the larger dildo in place. I'd tried out the smaller toy a few times, but honestly liked her finger better as once the dildo was in place it didn't move much and you could almost forget it was there. Her finger, on the other hand, was a whole other story.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.