Adventures With Lindz - Cover

Adventures With Lindz

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 5: The Trade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Trade - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

We were having lunch at the Belga Café near eastern market a couple weeks later when the subject of injecting my balls came up again.

"Still up for a trade?" Lindz ask, snagging a mussel from the bowl in front of us and noisily slurping the contents.

"Maybe." Things had mellowed some since our night with Anna and I could tell that Lindz was itching to try something new.

"It sounds relatively safe," she murmured, breaking off some bread and dipping it in the sauce.

"How safe?"

"Well, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to do it more than once, but I couldn't find any articles that said adding saline would do permanent damage, and there were a lot of men on BME who've already done it."

"Hmm, and what about your part of the deal?" I already knew injecting my balls wasn't a good idea, but even my own research had indicated that it wasn't likely to have any permanent side effects aside from being sore for a few days.

"I worried that it would make breastfeeding impossible." She blushed and continued, "But there's tons of research to say that that is extremely unlikely. Even if the barbell blocks one of the milk ducts, there are actually several ducts on each nipple."

I nodded my agreement, but still had to play devil's advocate.

"Aren't you worried about others noticing?

"They do sell padded bras."

"That could be fun."

"I thought you liked my breasts?"

"I do, but what if they were a cup size bigger?"

"Pig."

She said it with a smile and we finished the meal in silence, each lost in our thoughts. I was intrigued, and really liked the look of nipple rings, but these were my balls we were talking about.

"So, are you down?" Lindz asked after we split the bill.

"It's probably not a good idea, but I have all the supplies if you want to do it tonight."

"You do?" she squealed.

When she turned towards me her eyes once again had a hungry glint to them.

"I think I feel a <cough> cold coming on. Want to call in sick tomorrow?"

"Only if you promise to stay in bed," I leered.

Lindz was quivering in anticipation and I found myself smiling as we hurriedly finished our meal.


Back in my condo I handed Lindz the box of supplies, which she unceremoniously dumped on my bed.

"Hey, careful!"

Ignoring me, Lindz continued fishing though the pile looking for her new jewelry.

"They're beautiful," she gasped after retrieving a matched set of 10ga titanium barbells. Lindz had never been a fan of circular nipple rings, but after playing with Anna's she decided that straight barbells actually looked good. They were a little longer than the second set I ordered, but should allow plenty of room for swelling as the piercings healed.

"I'm glad you like them."

"They're perfect!" She held them up to her nipples to check the size.

"Good. So do you want to go first?"

"Actually, I was hoping you'd go first."

"Why?"

"Well, do you think we could have sex after I inject your balls?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Excellent, because I want you to be inside me when you pierce my nipples."

"That would be hot!"

"I know," she agreed. "Come on, let's go shower."

As Lindz headed towards the bathroom I took a minute to organize the supplies. Knowing her propensity to push the limits I set out a half empty 20cc bottle of saline and two 5cc syringes. I hoped Lindz would be content with a few CCs in each testicle, but figured 5cc's was a 'safe' maximum. Next I got all of the piercings supplies out and set them on a separate tray for later.

"That took a while," Lindz complained when I finally joined her in the shower.

"I wanted everything to be perfect for our next adventure."

"We have had some good times," she agreed, running her soapy hands along my chest. Lightly pinching my nipples, she suggested, "Maybe we should pierce these as well."

"Too small. Most guys' nipples aren't prominent enough to pierce."

"Pity," she sighed, teasing her own nipples. "I guess you'll just have to play with mine."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too; want to wash me and then I'll wash you?"

I grabbed the bottle of Satin soap and used the soap to massage her breasts. We'd showered together that morning so we didn't need to wash everything, but Satin soap was what doctors used and should kill just about any bacteria on the skin.

Once I finished Lindz got down on her knees and almost reverently washed my balls.

"It's nothing personal," she murmured. "I just want you to be bigger."

"Hey, I thought you liked my balls?"

"I do, but what if they were a cup size bigger?"

"Ha! Pig," I laughed.

Back in the room Lindz was pure professional as she set out a clean towel and had me sit on the edge of the bed and lie back. She then made a production over completely filling each of the syringes. While I knew what was coming, it was still shocking to see just how large the 22ga needle looked and I wasn't entirely convinced my balls could hold an extra 5cc's of fluid.

"Um, Lindz, you do realize that those are inch and a half needles, right?"

"So?"

"Well, my balls are about an inch and a half wide if you inject the narrow way, so be careful about going too deep."

"Hmm, any other last words?" she teased, but her tone told me she was open to advice.

"Just go really slow this time."

"Okay," she chirped, grabbing one of my balls and cleaning the sac with a fresh alcohol wipe.

"Ready?"

When I nodded I felt a sharp pain radiate from my groin, but nothing too intense.

"Huh, that wasn't so BAD!" This last came out as a yelp and I struggled not to double up.

"Are you okay?" Lindz asked, stopping the flow but not removing the needle.

Blinking tears from my eyes I took a moment to regain my breath.

"That was intense," I gasped. "Even now I can't pinpoint the source, but it feels like there was this super intense pain radiating from my groin."

"So, are you okay?"

"If you mean, can you continue? Yes, you can, but I told you to go slow."

"Sorry, I just ... how about this?"

Leaning forward she slurped my completely limp cock into her mouth.

"Lindz, what are you ... hmm, that feels good."

Once I relaxed I again felt an ache from my groin and knew that Lindz had resumed the injection. But this time she went much slower and I was able to block out most of the pain by focusing on her teasing tongue. I was actually disappointed when she pulled away.

"Mind if I give this one a rest and start on the other ball?"

"Um, okay."

Looking down, I was surprised to see Lindz hadn't removed the first syringe when she set it to the side and started cleaning my sac for the second injection. I was about to complain, but was fascinated by how the syringe was fully embedded in my testicle. Besides, just repositioning the needle hurt so I figured the fewer injection sites the better.

"Ready?" Lindz asked once she'd finished prepping my left testicle and had it firmly trapped in her hand.

"Yeah."

This time I watched as Lindz slowly brought the syringe down so that it lightly pierced the skin and then began putting an increasing amount of pressure. At first the skin began to dimple, but then there was a sudden pop and I again felt a sharp pain as the needle sunk home. She'd again injected the length of my testicle and so was able to pierce all the way to the base of the inch and a half needle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.