Adventures With Lindz - Cover

Adventures With Lindz

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 3: Payback

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Payback - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

I woke up feeling sore and completely spent. It'd been about a month since I pierced Lindz and things were going very well. We agreed that things may have progressed a little too quickly our first weekend together and were determined to use her month of self-imposed abstinence to get to know each other better. We'd both lived in DC for years and had a lot of fun showing off our favorite haunts. It helped that we worked in completely different fields as there always seemed to be a happy hour or industry party we could attend.

Lindz enjoyed teasing me as she cared for her new piercing. She asked for a checkup every time she spent the night, but would push my hand away with a frustrated groan as soon as soon as it got too sensitive or started to ache. I was thrilled when, a couple weeks into our relationship, I felt her body stiffen in a small orgasm. She was a little tender the next morning, but swore it was worth it. I had to agree as the building sexual tension was driving me crazy.

That's not to say she left me unsatisfied, as I soon learned that she had a very talented tongue. But while we were both eager for more, her fresh piercing forced us to be cautious as we explored her limits.

Imagine my excitement when Lindz invited me over to her place. Her email was completely empty, but the subject read: 'I'm ready and there's something I want to try.' Her saucy look and pointed glance at my groin when we met for dinner made it clear what that something would be.

We finally made it to her apartment. She practically ripped my clothes off, yet hesitated once were we fully naked. Taking my hand she guided it to her dripping slit. This time she moaned her approval when I gently pulled on her triangle and used it to tease her clit.

"I want you so bad," she insisted, grinding against my hand and reaching for my cock. "But you have to promise to be gentle, and go slow, and try not to grind against me, and..."

I silenced her with a kiss. It was a foregone conclusion that we'd start slow, but we soon found positions that barely put any pressure on her new piercing and going slow was no longer an option.

"Why did I make us wait?" she groaned, trusting up to meet me and grinding against my pelvis.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but in a good way."

I smiled down at her as I thought back on the challenges I overcame when healing my own genital piercing. My ap was only a week old when I decided it was time to try sex. It's one thing to read about the potential benefits of a piercing, but to actually experience them was more than worth being sore for a few days as I'm sure Lindz would agree.

Just thinking about the rest of the last night caused my morning erection to throb painfully against the sheets. I'd never been able to sleep in and, seeing as the source of my desire was close at hand, I decided it was time for her to wake up. Rolling on my side and I spooned up behind her.

"Hmm, morning," Lindz purred, snuggling into my embrace.

"Good morning." I yawned. "Have you any plans for the day?"

"I already told you there was something I wanted to try."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I breathed as I ground against her.

"We can 'try sex' anytime," she teased. "But I actually had something else in mind."

"Oh?"

Rolling towards me she began to lightly fondle my balls. "Remember how I said it was my turn after you pierced my triangle?"

"Yeah..."

"Well the supplies finally arrived."

"You want to pierce me?"

"Not exactly. You know how I like to play with your balls?" she asked rhetorically, but then waited for me to nod. "Well, what if they were bigger?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"Ever heard of saline infusion?"

"Of my balls or the sac?"

"Um, the sac?"

Her voice clearly indicated that she'd never even considered injecting my balls, but that the thought intrigued her immensely. I'd researched saline infusion and, while filling the sac with saline was almost painless and very low risk, I wasn't nearly as comfortable with the thought of injecting my testicles. In addition to being painful, I wanted to have kids some day and worried that the saline could cause permanent damage.

"Cool, so what supplies did you get?"

Lindz jumped up to fetch a box off her desk. When she returned to the bed she sat cross-legged in front of me and I was once again distracted by her rings. The labia rings were cute, but the triangle really added a sense of completion to the set and perfectly framed her clit.

"You can stare later," she huffed, crossing her arms below her breasts. I found my eyes drawn to her chest and for an instant her nipples seemed to sparkle.

"Ahem, my eyes are a little higher."

"So?"

"So, in a very short time I'm going to be poking you with a needle so you might want to pay attention."

With that she emptied the box onto the bed. Inside were the expected assortment of alcohol swabs, gloves, needles, syringes, IV tubing, and a monstrous bag of saline.

"Wow, that's huge!" I exclaimed, hefting the 500cc bag of saline.

"Yeah, I only wanted 350cc, but the options were 250cc or 500cc and I figured it would be better to have too much than to try starting a second line halfway through."

"I guess." From my research I knew that 500cc's of saline weighted just over a pound and I was skeptical that even 2/3 of the bag would fit in my scrotum.

"I've been researching this for the last month, how about you go take a hot shower while I get everything set up?"

She said it as question, but the look she gave made it clear that it was an order. I tried to look contrite as I got off the bed, but this was Lindz's turn to be in control and it wouldn't be fair to ruin her fantasy. In the shower I noticed a new bottle of Satin soap and made a mental note to thoroughly scrub everything.

As I started the shower I thought back on her words. It felt odd that she'd emphasized that my shower be hot as she always complained that I liked the water too hot. But when I looked down I noticed that the water was affecting my scrotum. While originally shrunken with nervousness, my sac confused the hot water for my own body heat and loosened in a futile attempt to keep my balls cool. It was the reaction a guy might expect, but I was impressed with Lindz's research and felt significantly more confident when I returned to the bedroom.

The room was completely empty, but Lindz had folded back the covers on her bed and set out a towel out so I assumed I was supposed to lie down.

Once comfortable there was a soft nock on the door before Lindz entered wearing full scrubs and holding a tray.

"Is da patient ready?" she asked in a very official, yet heavily accented voice.

"Yes," I squeaked. I wasn't quite sure what sort of role playing she had in mind, but assumed that she wanted to keep control and that it was my turn to be meek.

"Goot."

With that she set the tray on her desk and used a gloved hand to examine my scrotum.

"Hairy, but I suppose it will do," she huffed, letting go of my sac and reaching for the swabs.

As the scent of alcohol filled the room I noticed that Lindz's nipples were erect and clearly visible beneath her scrubs. She made a production out of cleaning my scrotum before picking up a huge syringe.

"Are you ready to, how they say, prime the pump?"

"Dude, that's huge!" I gasped with genuine shock as Lindz depressed the plunger and a thin stream of saline shot across my chest.

"Da," she agreed and, while I couldn't see her mouth beneath her mask, I knew she was smiling at me.

Eyes sparkling, she nonchalantly stretched out my sac and eased the needle down. I could feel a slight prick as the needle pressed against the already tight skin and then it just seemed to pop through. Unlike a normal injection, aside from that initial prick I didn't feel any pain. I even had to look down to be sure she was injecting something as if I closed my eyes it just felt like she was holding my sac in place.

"Not so bad, yes?" she asked, unscrewing the first 30cc syringe and attaching a second.

"Yeah," I agreed still surprised that I couldn't feel it as she injected the next 30cc's.

She soon finished and, even though she hadn't moved her hand, I couldn't see the initial injection site. My sac did look slightly larger than normal, but there wasn't any pain when she gently massaged the area. I wanted to reach down and feel it myself, but I knew Lindz would be upset if I interrupted.

"I'll be back," she announced, releasing my sac and exiting the room.

I was momentarily confused, but she soon returned holding the large bag of saline and what appeared to be a hot/cold pack. With quite efficiency she hooked up the IV and again reached for the swabs. Just fondling my balls seemed to turn her on and this time she bent at the hips giving me a clear view down her scrubs as she swabbed my balls. Watching her breasts sway was enticing, yet I was too nervous to get an erection.

"Ready?" she asked after picking up the much larger IV needle.

When I nodded she again stretched out my sac and seemed to seek out the bleb formed by the 60cc's she'd already injected. This time there was a much sharper pain as the needle pierced the skin, but again it was completely painless after the initial prick.

Lindz soon had the IV taped in place and, without warning, released the flow of saline. This time I could actually feel the liquid as soothing warmth seemed to fill my sac.

Her eyes were laughing at me as she asked, "Warm saline is goot, da?"

It seemed warm was the theme of the day as she proceeded to drape a hot pack near my scrotum and then covered me with the blankets. Once everything was arranged properly, she patted my hand and then finally broke character.

"And now we wait for you to cook," she teased as she removed her mask.

"It feels fine, but is roasting me really part of the process?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.