Dedication

by lost

Copyright© 2008 by lost

Mind Control Sex Story: Brandy will do anything to be a member of the swim team.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   .

Brandy slipped out of her clingy summer dress and climbed the ladder, her satin underwear shining like an emerald in the moonlight. The night breeze felt cool against her bare skin. She wondered why she had never done this before.

After taking a moment to focus, she leapt from the diving board, slicing into the water with grace and precision. There was something sensual to Brandy about swimming, about gliding through the water in next to nothing, but that was not her reason for coming here. If she was going to make the school's swim team, she needed to be prepared. She needed to prove that she would do whatever it took. The competition was stiff this year, and the new coach expected perfection. Brandy aimed to be perfect.

The young brunette was practicing her backstroke when she noticed Coach Thurman standing by the pool in a terrycloth robe. As he looked her over, Brandy turned red and quickly found her footing. It was as if a fog had been lifted, and she could not remember what had possessed her to do such a thing. "Sorry, Coach. I-I don't..." Brandy covered her dripping bra with her hands. "I just want to make the team. I'll do anything."

He smiled, and Brandy relaxed a little, but her ample chest still heaved beneath her bra. "I see you took my lecture about dedication to heart. You're ready to give 110%, aren't you?"

Brandy nodded sincerely. "Of course, Sir. I just ... I shouldn't have come to your home. That was wrong."

"Nonsense. I like a little fire in my athletes. But you really should be wearing a bathing suit. Come here."

Without thinking, Brandy did as she was told. She stood before him, shivering and hugging herself as she recognized the stirrings of a schoolgirl crush. When had she started to feel that way for her coach? She tried to think back to the tryout earlier that day, but her memories seemed fuzzy and incomplete. "You're right. I should have brought a bathing suit. I could go home and change really quick..."

Thurman shook his head. "It's too late for that, Brandy. You can wear one my wife's bikinis." He stepped closer and reached behind her back, and she could feel him trying to unhook her bra.

Brandy blushed again and pulled away, nearly falling in the pool. "Sir, I'd rather change in the bathroom, if that's all right." As much as she liked being so close to him, this whole situation struck her as inappropriate. What if his wife saw them and got the wrong idea? She trusted her coach implicitly, but someone else might think he was seducing her.

"And get my carpet wet? What a spoiled girl." Mr. Thurman stepped forward again, leaving her no room to back away, and Brandy had to cling to his robe to keep from falling. "Now quit squirming. You're getting me hard. Is that what you want, Brandy? Because I'm looking for a team player, not a team slut."

Brandy swallowed, trying not to show how excited she felt. It would be wrong to get involved with her married coach, but such a sexy fantasy was difficult not to entertain. Just the thought of being the team slut made Brandy feel naughty, and she wanted to hold on to that feeling. "I just want to swim, Sir. I'll do anything you ask."

Her coach smiled again, giving her a sexual thrill. He was in control now, and that made Brandy feel safe as well as sexy. As long as she held on to Mr. Thurman, he would not let her fall. She had learned that during his lectures, and she realized now just how true it was.

Suddenly, Brandy felt something prick her arm. Before she could react, a wave of pleasant dizziness passed over her, making it difficult to think straight. It was a familiar sensation, one that she vaguely remembered enjoying. Was Coach Thurman giving her steroids? Well, if he wanted her to take steroids, then she would take steroids. Brandy trusted him without question, and she would do anything he asked.

Thurman stared into the athlete's pretty green eyes as he placed the needle back in his pocket. She found herself spellbound, overwhelmed with growing lust. "Am I supposed to believe that, with you coming here so late at night in that sexy underwear? We both know that you came here to seduce me."

"I..." Dazed, Brandy looked down at her shapely, half-naked body, trying to remember why she had dressed this way. Was she here to seduce Mr. Thurman? It certainly sounded like naughty fun. "It's not sexy, Coach. It's just ... I like looking pretty."

"Oh, so you want to look pretty for me? I wonder what my wife will have to say about that. Well, you can ask her yourself. She's bringing your bathing suit, like I ordered." He finally managed to unhook her bra and peeled it off of her.

Brandy's dreamy eyes widened as her large breasts were bared, but Thurman showed no signs of interest. "Now be a good girl and quit squirming, unless you want me to come all over you. You'd probably like that, though."

She slowly shook her head, erotic pleasure building between her legs. It would be very naughty to keep rubbing against her coach, as little as she was wearing, but she longed to do it, anyway. "No, Sir. I'll be a good girl. I'll do whatever you say."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.